Closed Thread
Page 126 of 321 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,780 of 9602
    schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    i want to be hanh strong

This!!

Pretty cool Hanh up in here.

Sup fellas been MIA. Got Back today along with triceps, abs and cardio
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    This!!

Pretty cool Hanh up in here.

Sup fellas been MIA. Got Back today along with triceps, abs and cardio

Schmack thanks for the motivation
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    aye man this is QTF. very humble attitude.
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Nice your people will love working for you even more. You've been humble lately JB what's up man?!

Beta Alanine bro. I suggest taking 3.5g per day. You can buy the bulk version. Also I know Orange Triad has joint supps in it already. But do get some fish oils too.

To be honest I think you can make all those gains without roids/ph. Just have to stay consistent with diet, training and rest. I agree I like Xtian's physique, will be happy when I get there
    Honestly guys the humblness and being nice is an act. You guys gotta look at the whole picture. Employee's are lemmings. You take your staff out to go eat say once or twice a month and they turn happy. Now that may only cost 1000-2000 USD max. In return they work harder for you and willing to put in more overtime. Since I don't pay hourly and only go by salary I don't have to pay overtime fees. With all the extra work they do in return they make me at least 10x the amount of I paid for their food.

I ordered the Beta Alanine today and also got the fish oil.

Seriously it is incredibly hard for me to gain weight. When I left China I was 161 lbs. I basically worked out for 2 months in the 3 years while I've been living here and eating 5 meals a day of the greasiest food imaginable and I still weighed 161 lbs but turned fat.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Schmack thanks for the motivation

I think you got that part covered Audie! Good job on the cut so far.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Honestly guys the humblness and being nice is an act. You guys gotta look at the whole picture. Employee's are lemmings. You take your staff out to go eat say once or twice a month and they turn happy. Now that may only cost 1000-2000 USD max. In return they work harder for you and willing to put in more overtime. Since I don't pay hourly and only go by salary I don't have to pay overtime fees. With all the extra work they do in return they make me at least 10x the amount of I paid for their food.

Seriously it is incredibly hard for me to gain weight. When I left China I was 161 lbs. I basically worked out for 2 months in the 3 years while I've been living here and eating 5 meals a day of the greasiest food imaginable and I still weighed 161 lbs but turned fat.
    DONT EAT GREASY food lol.

employee profit for you puhahahahah
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LOL that's a smart way of thinking actually and I do agree, I remember when I was working SAP projects my boss will take the entire team out almost every week whether for lunch or dinner and we would work harder for hours (even up to 1AM). But since we are salary, we didn't feel like we are being cheated of money since "he takes care of us"....I'm going to take this as a good tip someday

If you are 10% or less bodyfat you can start lean bulking, if you are greater than that my opinion cut then bulk, this way easily to manage/minimize fat gains while lean bulking...Would be sweet to bulk while keeping abs.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ...dumb bish. :}

THIS. But you already strong foo !

Nice your people will love working for you even more. You've been humble lately JB what's up man?!

THIS too! Will find away to fit that in macros for one day

Beta Alanine bro. I suggest taking 3.5g per day. You can buy the bulk version. Also I know Orange Triad has joint supps in it already. But do get some fish oils too.

To be honest I think you can make all those gains without roids/ph. Just have to stay consistent with diet, training and rest. I agree I like Xtian's physique, will be happy when I get there

I'm on a slow cut so I can keep as much muscle as I can.

Expose TK would be lulz...But TK I believe will become famous from being him. He's funny.

Morning be de's, baklas, du ma's!
    Sup Twin, how's your weekend?

I want your metabolism...
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Sup Twin, how's your weekend?

I want your metabolism...
    Sup Ho, weekend was good bro. Wifey and I took my daughter for her 1st year pictures and us included for Fall family pics.

no will not post pics

How was yours? Seen any good movies lately?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Sup Ho, weekend was good bro. Wifey and I took my daughter for her 1st year pictures and us included for Fall family pics.

no will not post pics

That's awesome bro, nothing like taking family pics. I looked at 1st year pics with wife last week for first time in awhile and the memories. Watched video's too.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

I think you got that part covered Audie! Good job on the cut so far.
    LOL I know man just kidding with you.

That's awesome bro, nothing like taking family pics. I looked at 1st year pics with wife last week for first time in awhile and the memories. Watched video's too.
    I know man, I'm actually back to my wedding weight now 225 so feels good

I agree it's fun to watch old vids or look at old pics to see how things have progressed through the years.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

LOL I know man just kidding with you.

I know man, I'm actually back to my wedding weight now 225 so feels good

I agree it's fun to watch old vids or look at old pics to see how things have progressed through the years.

Cool, I just bought a new HD camera so I could upload faster. Can't wait to use it.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Cool, I just bought a new HD camera so I could upload faster. Can't wait to use it.
    What kind man?

I like that New Canon EOS T4i camera, will do full hd also.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

no will not post pics

Weekend was good, had a 5th birthday party for my son a mini-golf place. Fun to hang out with friends and families I haven't seen in a while. Was able to get in some extra rest too, which was good.

Short week so I training light all week.

TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hello dearest abbers

I'm on break so I'm back for a bit. I missed you guise.

Weekend was good, had a 5th birthday party for my son a mini-golf place. Fun to hang out with friends and families I haven't seen in a while. Was able to get in some extra rest too, which was good.

Short week so I training light all week.
    I'm sure peeps were commenting on your progress and better physique too (no homo)

I agree, I was planning on doing a deload but I was like better not this week since food will come plenty this week

My parents will be in town for the Thanksgiving and we're spending T.D. at my in-laws...Yeah, good thing my family and wifey's family get along great!

Originally Posted by TheSmiley View Post
    hello dearest abbers

I'm on break so I'm back for a bit. I missed you guise.
    Sup sup...you still training?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Hey audi! I was training until my surgery on Thursday. inowhaveboobs

No pic no care!

Congrats on your early Xmas present
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

I'm sure peeps were commenting on your progress and better physique too (no homo)

I agree, I was planning on doing a deload but I was like better not this week since food will come plenty this week

My parents will be in town for the Thanksgiving and we're spending T.D. at my in-laws...Yeah, good thing my family and wifey's family get along great!

That's great, we're not spending T.D. here this year, going out of town just to relax I think...

we not doing the pics thing anymore?

That's great, we're not spending T.D. here this year, going out of town just to relax I think...

we not doing the pics thing anymore?
    I hear you bro. The mountains looks nice this time of the year Like Pigeon Forge.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

What kind man?

I like that New Canon EOS T4i camera, will do full hd also.

nothing special it's not full HD but is 720P. I got it on Groupons for 100 bucks. It got good ratings from many different sites.

I also just bought a GoPro which is full HD.

JVC GZ-HM30

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...Camcorder.html

that Canon is nice, I want a DSLR camera but not gonna spend the money for it yet.

Careful with that canon it has a recall.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/08/14/c...reaction-rash/
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

lol- I'll post up scantily clad pictures once they're healed.
    Give me a couple weeks

How is the recovery?

Wife had some complications with one side but is good now. Capsulated or something like that.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Give me a couple weeks
    Do it now, we like gore pics....

:}

How is the recovery?

Wife had some complications with one side but is good now. Capsulated or something like that.
    No pic. No care :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

How is the recovery?

Ouch. Capsular contracture? How bad was it? Did she not massage her boobs post op?

It's only been four days so I get those bandages off tomorrow (thank God - these things are so restricting and itchy).

Do it now, we like gore pics....

Ouch. Capsular contracture? How bad was it? Did she not massage her boobs post op?

It's only been four days so I get those bandages off tomorrow (thank God - these things are so restricting and itchy).

Where's the sign up for the post op massager position? You don't want capsular contracture.

CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

yup that's what it was.

she did all the right steps, some people it just happens. It's all good now though.

Did you get silicone or saline? Where did they cut?

LOL Audio at position
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Where's the sign up for the post op massager position? You don't want capsular contracture.

SMH

yup that's what it was.

she did all the right steps, some people it just happens. It's all good now though.

Did you get silicone or saline? Where did they cut?

LOL Audio at position
    How long did she have them before that happened? I got 350 CCs memory gel (silicone) moderate plus with an inframmary incision (crease of boob) and underneath the muscle. What size did your wife end up getting? What size was she before? What size is she now? I'm so curious haha

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Give me a couple weeks

any you brahs cooking for tday?

bunch of friends doing a potluck and turkey, potatoes, pie and ham are already claimed. no idea wtf to make.

thinking i might just cook something non-thanksgiving related.
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post

any you brahs cooking for tday?

bunch of friends doing a potluck and turkey, potatoes, pie and ham are already claimed. no idea wtf to make.

thinking i might just cook something non-thanksgiving related.
    Nah, I'll leave that to mom-in-law to do the cooking. I am on the other hand, looking to buy deep fried turkey this year.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Closed Thread
Page 126 of 321 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast