Closed Thread
Page 125 of 321 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,750 of 9602
    Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    ^^^I'm subbed at Xtian's channel on youtube.
    I really like Xtian's physique as well. It's something I'm going to strive for but will take a long ass time with the help of Dbol and Abol and maybe some Test E but don't want to cause sticking a needle in my ass cheek for 3 months twice a week gets old fast. For me to even gain 5lbs of lean mass is hard. When I did my only cycle of Test-E I was in hopes of gaining a solid 15-20lbs from everything I read. I was dieting on Jack and the Box, In-N-Out, Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizzas, and big macs. On roids I gained a whole 7lbs and eating like sh!t.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    whoever has youtube channels post or PM me your account and I will gladly subscribe nom sayin'

speaking of buffet of sweets... office 'bake off' is today and theres a whole line of sweets, its fuarkin ridiculous.

brb everyone judging me for not partaking in the fativities, feelsbadman
    www.youtube.com/timothyenriquelee

YEAAAHHH! Powerlifting meet tomorrow! I'll try to get the vid up by Sunday
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    so tell me what else do I need? Currently my supps I have is

ON Whey Protein
    Orange Triad
    Craze
    Gaspari Creatine

Am I missing anything else?
    You've got the basics bro. A lot of people also take fish oil in addition to the multi. I haven't done much research on fish oil supplements, but a popular one on here is the CL Oximega.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cl...e-oximega.html
    ## chillin at home crew

HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

in for werk, myko, chris jones and hanh collab
    Thanks for posting my video

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    You've got the basics bro. A lot of people also take fish oil in addition to the multi. I haven't done much research on fish oil supplements, but a popular one on here is the CL Oximega.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cl...e-oximega.html
    Oh I got that too. Well it's being delivered. I bought the whole foods brand haha.

So anyways I went to the gym today after lunch. Worked out then weighed myself and I had gained 2 kilos somehow. I'm thinking it's the **** that was in my intestines cause I did take a dump after I got back to my office, the 3 bottles of water that I drank, and the salad, egg, protein shake, craze shake, and half cup of oatmeal in my stomach?

When I looked in the mirror just now I don't see any visible fat gained but I do look thicker and even had veins popping out of my arms. Anyone else ever experience this?

Semper Fi

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HanhChampion View Post
    lulz jackie chan and chris tucker in... RUSH HOUR 3: GYMBOREE!

So strong for your weight man! Gotta get there myself someday!

HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post

Thanks bro. I'll be in SF next month shooting a video with Matt Ogus. I may have time to train people. I would definitely be able get your strength up.

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    www.youtube.com/timothyenriquelee

YEAAAHHH! Powerlifting meet tomorrow! I'll try to get the vid up by Sunday
    in for vids, subbed brah.

Thanks bro. I'll be in SF next month shooting a video with Matt Ogus. I may have time to train people. I would definitely be able get your strength up.
    in after hanh, mirin your lifts/videos brah. you have any desire to compete?

So anyways I went to the gym today after lunch. Worked out then weighed myself and I had gained 2 kilos somehow. I'm thinking it's the **** that was in my intestines cause I did take a dump after I got back to my office, the 3 bottles of water that I drank, and the salad, egg, protein shake, craze shake, and half cup of oatmeal in my stomach?

When I looked in the mirror just now I don't see any visible fat gained but I do look thicker and even had veins popping out of my arms. Anyone else ever experience this?
    IMO weigh yourself at same time every week. i only weigh in friday mornings. depending if you just ate, took a chit or drank a fck ton of fluid will cause fluctuation. i get good stable/steady results weighing same time every friday morning as soon as i wake up so i know im fasted.

im assuming the looking thicker and veins popping was just from a pump, was it right after you worked out?

dat feel when pumped at gym and cant stop mirin vascularity, feelsgoodamn
    dat feel few hours later when at home and look like chit, feelsbadman

deload deadlift day for me, my body is ready
    Last edited by krazedxboi; 11-17-2012 at 09:12 AM.
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

in for vids, subbed brah.

in after hanh, mirin your lifts/videos brah. you have any desire to compete?

IMO weigh yourself at same time every week. i only weigh in friday mornings. depending if you just ate, took a chit or drank a fck ton of fluid will cause fluctuation. i get good stable/steady results weighing same time every friday morning as soon as i wake up so i know im fasted.

im assuming the looking thicker and veins popping was just from a pump, was it right after you worked out?

dat feel when pumped at gym and cant stop mirin vascularity, feelsgoodamn
    dat feel few hours later when at home and look like chit, feelsbadman

deload deadlift day for me, my body is ready
    No the thicker and veins is almost 10 hours after my workout when I got home from work last night.

Semper Fi

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i want to be hanh strong
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Nice dude! I just did a powerlifting meet today. 1025... first meet! 365 squat, 235 bench, 425 dead. When will you be in SF? I'll PM you.

EDIT: Seems like you don't have PM's enabled or something for bb.com, so I'll send you a youtube PM?

DOUBLE EDIT: Don't know how to PM on youtube. So I just saw your FB page from your youtube and will PM you LOL and I definitely know how to PM on there

Nice dude! I just did a powerlifting meet today. 1025... first meet! 365 squat, 235 bench, 425 dead. When will you be in SF? I'll PM you.

EDIT: Seems like you don't have PM's enabled or something for bb.com, so I'll send you a youtube PM?
    Hey sorry I disabled it because I have messages everywhere so I wouldn't have time to read it. Send me one on my ********/hanhchampionz (I don't wanna post email here because of spam)

Hey sorry I disabled it because I have messages everywhere so I wouldn't have time to read it. Send me one on my ********/hanhchampionz (I don't wanna post email here because of spam)
    Cool. Just sent it.

I just ordered a little under 1300 USD of food for my companies Thanksgiving lunch.

6 Turkeys weighing each about 6.5 kilos w/ Chorizo Sausage, Chestnut & Fennel Stuffing
    5 bowls of Roasted Herb Red Beet Salad
    8 loaves of Corn Bread
    8 plates of Creamed Spinach
    6 buckets of Garlic Mashed Potatoes
    6 buckets of Creamed Corn
    7 Pumpkin Pies
    20 1 liter bottles of Coke/Sprite Combo (I'll be drinking green tea)

Semper Fi

Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just ordered a little under 1300 USD of food for my companies Thanksgiving lunch.

6 Turkeys weighing each about 6.5 kilos w/ Chorizo Sausage, Chestnut & Fennel Stuffing
    8 loaves of Corn Bread
    7 Pumpkin Pies

damn i love garlic mashed potatoes
    Best gym lifts
    Bench 390x1 225x22
    Squat 500x1 405x10 315x21
    Deads 640x1 405x20
    OHP 225x1

Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dang hanh up in this thread? sup bro!
    Best gym lifts
    Bench 390x1 225x22
    Squat 500x1 405x10 315x21
    Deads 640x1 405x20
    OHP 225x1

Originally Posted by Xtian View Post
    dang hanh up in this thread? sup bro!
    haha what's up bro! you are looking shredded!
    Youtube: HanhChampion
    Blog: blogspot.hanhchampion.com
    FB: ********.com/hanhchampionz

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am confused bros.

I am looking fatter ,especially the gut..............but my wieght is staying the same......Sounds like losing muscle and gaining fat right? But my lifts have been going WAY up recently.

Been stuck a few pounds below 200 for over a month, almost 2. last week I have 3 days of being 200-201 lbs. Was super happy and wanted to be 200lbs for 1 week to be sure it was not water and food wieght etc. saturday night 202.5 lbs. sunday night 195.9. Feelsbatman

What do you bros think.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ON Whey Protein
    Orange Triad
    Craze
    Gaspari Creatine

Prosupps Glutamine, PSamino XIII, and L-Leucine matrix, Kabolic
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

8 loaves of Corn Bread
    7 Pumpkin Pies
    You are the bomb bozz.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    Prosupps Glutamine, PSamino XIII, and L-Leucine matrix, Kabolic
    What do these do besides the Glutamine?

Semper Fi

You are the bomb bozz.
    Secret of success. Make everyone else happy first then they will make you happy.

Semper Fi

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Exactly! Makes me laugh at Ian McCarthy and that douchebag IceCream Fitness...These fools all about science but like I said it wasn't them that did the actual study. They just google or went and did the research in a library but not in a lab

What I call interwebz scientist. Worst than a broscientist IMO since they pretending to know it all but really just strong googling.

Yeah mad brah

I will have a youtube channel later I'm working on acquiring a good camera and dat dere physique.

Man disregard those that hate because you didn't partake. To each his own.
    i dont plan on banking or fame on if i go on youtube i do it to expose goofy tk .
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

What do these do besides the Glutamine?
    ps aminos concentrated aminos - 23g protein per servining.
    L-leucine - the most anabolic aminos keeps that there protein synthesis going nom' sayin?
    Karbolic unique carb source with pterosport tech. By passes the stomach straight to your muscles, carrying nutrients to your swole ass muscles. that means growth and pump.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Secret of success. Make everyone else happy first then they will make you happy.
    aye man this is QTF. very humble attitude.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    bumpin this post cause its my predz. lol'z
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sup brotha! Man been subbed in your channel for a good while now. Good to see you here.

You got some intense training sessions and informative vids as well. Good to have you bro.

I lol'd at the Rush Hour vid as well...Jelly of his "GYM" too. That place looks awesome same as Big J's Intensityville.

Nice looking forward to see your collab with the Ogus Cake. You know he's half Filipino? I am full blooded.

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    [youtube]R2KqnhjhL88[youtube]
    LOL at MAJOR repost!

...dumb bish. :}

i want to be hanh strong
    THIS. But you already strong foo !

8 loaves of Corn Bread
    7 Pumpkin Pies
    Nice your people will love working for you even more. You've been humble lately JB what's up man?!

Originally Posted by Xtian View Post
    damn i love garlic mashed potatoes
    THIS too! Will find away to fit that in macros for one day

ON Whey Protein
    Orange Triad
    Craze
    Gaspari Creatine

Beta Alanine bro. I suggest taking 3.5g per day. You can buy the bulk version. Also I know Orange Triad has joint supps in it already. But do get some fish oils too.

I really like Xtian's physique as well. It's something I'm going to strive for but will take a long ass time with the help of Dbol and Abol and maybe some Test E but don't want to cause sticking a needle in my ass cheek for 3 months twice a week gets old fast. For me to even gain 5lbs of lean mass is hard. When I did my only cycle of Test-E I was in hopes of gaining a solid 15-20lbs from everything I read. I was dieting on Jack and the Box, In-N-Out, Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizzas, and big macs. On roids I gained a whole 7lbs and eating like sh!t.
    To be honest I think you can make all those gains without roids/ph. Just have to stay consistent with diet, training and rest. I agree I like Xtian's physique, will be happy when I get there

I'm on a slow cut so I can keep as much muscle as I can.

i dont plan on banking or fame on if i go on youtube i do it to expose goofy tk .
    Expose TK would be lulz...But TK I believe will become famous from being him. He's funny.

Morning be de's, baklas, du ma's!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

ps aminos concentrated aminos - 23g protein per servining.
    L-leucine - the most anabolic aminos keeps that there protein synthesis going nom' sayin?
    Karbolic unique carb source with pterosport tech. By passes the stomach straight to your muscles, carrying nutrients to your swole ass muscles. that means growth and pump.
    ps aminos they don't sell in china
    L-leucine costs 120 USD
    Karbolic costs 170 USD

that's expensive yo!

Semper Fi

ps aminos they don't sell in china
    L-leucine costs 120 USD
    Karbolic costs 170 USD

that's expensive yo!
    frauk dude! i forgot you buy your supps in china lol.

well your stack looks pretty good. basic and simple. i love craze!

multi, pre, protein, creatine. let your diet and training take care the rest srs.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Closed Thread
Page 125 of 321 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast