Closed Thread
Page 118 of 321 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,540 of 9602
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Mike Brown fired. Evo Happy?

EVO MAD!
    Oh hell yeah, I am happy as fuk. We can finally wins some games.

Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    Congrats on the new job Evo as the Lakers head coach!!
    Would sign deal for the min wage.

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    LOL that was fast! I just read this yesterday (Kobe says there was no "death stare"):

http://www.wptz.com/news/sports/Brya...z/-/index.html

Evo has to campaign for Jerry Sloan to be the new Lakers head coach
    Hope they can talk Phil out of retirement. If not, being in Sloan.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats to Bao for winning the Vernon Davis signed football and a full bottle of Force Factor BRX preworkout!...Like a Baos!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gym just got some kettlebells. Didn't get to try them until yesterday.

DAM! kettlebells swings tear your abs apart. I think I am in love bros.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I'm in Chengdu visiting Zhu Zhu.

So what was suppose to be a good trip turned out not so well. I actually came to propose. I met with her family including aunts and uncles. Took them all out and treated them to some numbing hot sichuan cuisine. They all gave me their blessings which I was like fuk yeah! I got to plow her and gave her creampies so I was like fuk yeah!

Then this morning she dropped a bomb. At first I thought she was going to say she was preggors and I'd be like fuk yeah! But what she told me was something I really can't take which is her profession. What she does as a career is she's a momma sun at a KTV and she's in charge of 35 girls. She doesn't want to quit that job because she does make pretty good about 5k USD a month. What this also means to me is she's not willing to give up being a meat seller, not moving to shanghai to stay with me. For me I really don't do well in long distance relationships as you all know. That's why me and KP had differences, I like my girlfriends to be there to hold at night. It might be my age but now I look for companionship more than anything. I'm also a very possessive person. I can't really handle having a fiance or wife that does this for a living.

So long story short after meeting her family, getting their blessing, making her the happiest girl in the world, I ended up breaking her heart at the end and I feel pretty heartbroken as well because we have different views on life and goals. We're not 100% broken up but I did tell her to give it some thought and to give me an answer by Jan 1st and I'll wait.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now on to part 2 of my story. So while I've been to Chengdu, during the day all I do is chill/sleep with Zhu Zhu then about 8 pm she heads to work to be a momma sun. Friday night I went to her KTV and she chilled the whole night with me. Yesterday while taking her family out to dinner she left early to go to work. She returns back to my hotel each night at about 2:30 to 3 AM then we start banging, cuddling, and stuff.

So she just left for work and I don't know wtf but my previous girlfriend (Jessica) before Zhu Zhu called me up. We're still friends and she's only 21 years old btw ^_^. So I told her what happened and she was like YAYERS! and asked if I would accept her (Jessica) back. Now the reason we broke up before is because she use to be a KTV hostess and I hated the fact that she used to get groped by dirty old men even though I totally molested her when I met her. I dunno brahs I just got some disease I guess for only going for KTV hostesses and mama suns.

So long story short I asked her what she does now. She apologized for about 5 min saying that KTV life is no good, that she hasn't worked in one for over a year, that I was right, and that the only reason she ever worked at a KTV was because she wanted to open up a shoe store. Now she opened up 2 shoe stores and she even sent me a pic for proof and some other pics. Now those aren't like foot locker or anything nice. Her stores are like tiny rooms about 20 square meters and you can buy shoes where for like 5 USD to 20 USD. So anyways Jessica said she'll always be there for me and that she'll cook and clean my house and never go work in a KTV again, which I like.

What are your thoughts brahs?

Also I will post a part 3 but first the pics Jessica sent me

^---- Her in her shoe store

for those that can't read chinese... I got a date with her this coming tuesday and going to my cousin's club, after we eat some Taiwanese food and get a massage. She replied is this your cousin and your club? and Yes I said I'm only shareholder.
    Last edited by Johnnybomb; 11-11-2012 at 05:14 AM.

Semper Fi

So now on with part 3.

So while Zhu Zhu and I were discussing our futures and I was telling her no way in hell my fiance or wife will be working in a KTV I was also chatting with KP. I was giving her the play by play and she was telling me she knew this would happen cause I needed a westernized Chinese girl. So I said so lets get engaged and she said "not yet" and I told her that answer was like getting a handjob from a hot tranny. I don't know how I should feel... So she said her answers are getting closer and closer to a yes and I'm scared.

long story short she told me she maybe moving here with me faster than expected.

Brahs what should I do?

Semper Fi

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    JB, sounds like you need to ask Schmack for some advice. He wasn't happy toying with all them women so he got some sound advice from some 250+lbs dude. Then he got more dudes and now he's happy...

Good luck JB, wait for zhu zhu.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mornin' all.

Heading out to do delts and maybe legs if I still have the energy.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    frauding aint easy brahs

genghisbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) genghisbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) genghisbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) genghisbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) genghisbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) genghisbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) genghisbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) genghisbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) genghisbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) genghisbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) genghisbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    whatsup guys.. new to this room
    100%中國人 (srs)

Not going to happen Gaby

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    JB, sounds like you need to ask Schmack for some advice. He wasn't happy toying with all them women so he got some sound advice from some 250+lbs dude. Then he got more dudes and now he's happy...

This.

JB, you already asked ZZ, so why not wait for her answer by Jan 1st? If KP comes back with yes first, then you should give ZZ a chance to respond. It's the biggest decision they'll ever make, so it's only fair to give them some time.

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Mornin' all.

Heading out to do delts and maybe legs if I still have the energy.
    Hitting squats today brah. Kill dem delts!
    ## chillin at home crew

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    JB, your only two real options are KP & ZZ... I wouldn't even take the time to start talking to that ex-gf anymore, seeing that now you've created two new SERIOUS relationships. Sure, she's there to hit up to get your dik wet, but nothing more, it shouldn't be anymore... You've just proposed to ZZ though... so now who's it going to be?

ZZ the pimp
    or
    KP the sexy fitness model

Hypothetically... what if you marry ZZ, and she is still secretly running a KTV, and you just happened to go into one and not knowingly she was there pimping them hoes, and then one of the girls you just got down with recognized you and told ZZ. ZZ would be furious that you're there, and then at the same time you'd be furious that she'd be there.... nomsayin?

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hitting squats today brah. Kill dem delts!
    I ended up doing delts and then hitting squats too. Feelz good.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    JohnyBomb哥

Sorry to give blunt and long winded reply. It is just my stlye. Hopefully it helps you happily joined the married club.

1. sounds like ZZ is giving you the most sex. A great way to cloud long term judgement. Having your wife be a KTV madame in a city half half accross the country from you...............not a recipe for sucess bro. KTV girls are not marriage material. for the bros unaware of ktv girls they are a small step about strippers and many of them turn tricks. Don't mean to bash you girl, but lots of the mammas would take a customer too if the price was right. ZZ sounds like a lot of fun and a fwb fckbuddy.....doesn;t sound like wife material bro. Hoe =/= housewife.

2. Ex-gf. Read the first two letters again. Also dat dere age difference.

3. KP. Don't know your history with this girl............but I agree you could benefit from a more western chinese girl. And this one is also not your ex, and not involved in prostiution, both pluses. If she is a fitness model like one guy said then you have common interests..........in the long run that be great...might not feel as good as giving zz a pie...but in the long run. Also any chick you can make jokes about recieving oral from a tranny from with and not have things get wierd is a plus.

I would go with KP for a LTR wife material.
    ZZ for a 1 night stand (although I would wrap it before taping it on a KTV girl)

Anyone know that feeling when you have 3 great workouts in a row and break a bunch of PRs. then on the 4th workout your hopes are up but you lifts are down just every other part of you body is torn up from dat dere new PRs?

right now...dat feel.

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Powerlifting comp this Saturday in Sac. Any tips to not get nervous?! I'm like half nervous and half excited as fckkkkk!
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    JB completely gives Chinese people a bad name... I'm ashamed to be Chinese. Good thing I'm not Chinese but I'm Hong Kong-ese! (Refers to the recent HK movement).

if Bomb哥 has dem dere pics of zhuzhu....not opposed.

Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Powerlifting comp this Saturday in Sac. Any tips to not get nervous?! I'm like half nervous and half excited as fckkkkk!
    Wish I could give you some tips

Kill it though!
    Best gym lifts
    Bench 390x1 225x22
    Squat 500x1 405x10 315x21
    Deads 640x1 405x20
    OHP 225x1

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LMAO@Schmack comment.

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    frauding aint easy brahs
    This and fuk off Bao.

:}

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Just train normal but don' be breaking PR's this week save those for the meet.

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    JB, your only two real options are KP & ZZ... I wouldn't even take the time to start talking to that ex-gf anymore, seeing that now you've created two new SERIOUS relationships. Sure, she's there to hit up to get your dik wet, but nothing more, it shouldn't be anymore... You've just proposed to ZZ though... so now who's it going to be?

ZZ the pimp
    or
    KP the sexy fitness model

Hypothetically... what if you marry ZZ, and she is still secretly running a KTV, and you just happened to go into one and not knowingly she was there pimping them hoes, and then one of the girls you just got down with recognized you and told ZZ. ZZ would be furious that you're there, and then at the same time you'd be furious that she'd be there.... nomsayin?
    LOL Dr. WBK

Morning ladies!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    LMAO@Schmack comment.

This and fuk off Bao.

LOL Dr. WBK

Morning ladies!
    Sup bakla??
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

I just spent 5 hours in the sauna banging whores and ate 2 cialis.

Semper Fi

Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
    JB completely gives Chinese people a bad name... I'm ashamed to be Chinese. Good thing I'm not Chinese but I'm Hong Kong-ese! (Refers to the recent HK movement).
    u mad?

Semper Fi

Sup bakla??
    sup be de??

I just spent 5 hours in the sauna banging whores and ate 2 cialis.
    I hope Zhu Zhu doesn't know dem
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

I hope Zhu Zhu doesn't know dem
    I think it would be awesome. Any of you guys in Shanghai you're welcome to come party with me tomorrow night. Gonna go to KTV and pick out a few whores to take home tomorrow night.

Semper Fi

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think it would be awesome. Any of you guys in Shanghai you're welcome to come party with me tomorrow night. Gonna go to KTV and pick out a few whores to take home tomorrow night.
    You're a special one JB How come my girlfriends were never as forgiving as yours?

LMAO@Schmack comment.

This and fuk off Bao.

LOL Dr. WBK

Morning ladies!
    Sup bakla??
    Morning brahs!!!
    ## chillin at home crew

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
    Stats: 6'1", 137 lbs

Do you even eat?

What are some fun places to do in HK?

Morning be des, baklas, *******s and homos!!!

Who is working like I am today?

^^^ LOL@do you even eat
    Evo: Do you even straight?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Stats: 6'1", 137 lbs

Do you even eat?

What are some fun places to do in HK?

Morning be des, baklas, *******s and homos!!!

Who is working like I am today?
    Sup bro!

I am working .. never get Veteran's Day off

^^^ LOL@do you even eat
    LOL
    ## chillin at home crew

^^^ LOL@do you even eat
    I sometimes straight, sometimes crooked just like my penor.

Sup bro!

I am working .. never get Veteran's Day off

LOL
    Glad someone else is working with me and am not feel working alone.

Closed Thread
Page 118 of 321 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast