Closed Thread
Page 106 of 321 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,180 of 9602
    ♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    my asian family.

Last day here in the sandbox, then on my way stateside tomorrow morning. So excited!

Leg day today! Gonna blast them!
    Nice!!! Congrats on getting home man!

Hit the leg day hard!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Nice!!! Congrats on getting home man!

Hit the leg day hard!
    Most definitely. But i'll b back here in 3 weeks, blah! Gonna make it worthwhile for sure.

Yes i plan on too - we'll see how it goes.
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most definitely. But i'll b back here in 3 weeks, blah! Gonna make it worthwhile for sure.

Yes i plan on too - we'll see how it goes.
    How's the pec acting up?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    I think most of Europe is just a huge disappointment. All their supposed monuments of past glory fuken suck and crumbling. The only good things in Europe is eating and shopping. I did enjoy going to the Louvre.
    All the France/Italy/Europe talk makes me want to go for a visit. According to some genealogy my family originated from Sicily. Would like to visit that place before I kick the bucket

Palace of Lourve has got to be ballin. I took 2-3 Art appreciation classes back when I was in college and those places are on my list to visit if I were in Europe.

Morning ladies!!
    The Louvre is great! Definitely a must-see if you're visiting Paris. Just be prepared for a long walk and a crowd to see the most popular exhibit, the Mona Lisa.

I've seen pics/videos of Sicily and it looks nice. You should go brah.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    LOL I wish I had em stashed the old fashioned way.

thx bro we did ok with the storm.

Well well well!

Sup brah
    Glad to see you're okay bro.

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Morning all!
    Morning guys!
    ## chillin at home crew

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tCeezy View Post
    You're Korean so I know you got hella kimchi stashed somewhere in clay pots.

Nah but srs stay safe bro!

SEMA bro?
    If so, come say what up at the Lexus booth!
    Yes sir, for SEMA. Which car and person am I looking for? lol there's no pics.
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Long story there bro ... Eight year relationship. I'll tell you about it someday over a 6-pack

France was really cool actually. Much better than Italy IMHO. Italy just felt ancient and decaying of sorts. France, and especially Paris, felt old but still had a vibrancy and sense of modernness to their cities that was great. I'd love to go back to Paris for a week. Didn't really see enough of it that time.
    Will visit Paris one day. Heard the food there is incrediably expensive.

How come you never post pics?
    I don't make ridiculous claims. nomsayin....

Just saying brah.

The Coliseum was a huge disappointment man. Just old, crumbling, and dusty and they had some scaffolding over the arena so you couldn't even see the ground. Lame.

The Vatican guards are probably as useful as the Buckingham Palace guards, except the Brits have guns May be ceremonial though.
    The Coliseum is one of the thing that I wanted to see. So much history there.

Originally Posted by BIGSTTNJFF View Post
    What's up guys!!!
    Sup Jeff!! See you in about 6 months again.

:}

Brahs i can rep out 70 pound dumbbells on incline and 155 lbs barbell inclines again. I lost another pound. Veins on my forearms are beginning to pop out again but only when I'm in the gym haha.
    Good job commie brah. Keep it up.

Truth anything outside of the US always watch out. That's how it is in the Caribbean as well.

These and if going to wear watch wear something really cheap that won't attract attention. Some guy in Pinas go his arm cut off over a watch when he was riding on a bus and stuck the arm out. Robber just chopped his arm This was back in the day.

Have fun in Vegas man. I never been but would love to go someday.

All the France/Italy/Europe talk makes me want to go for a visit. According to some genealogy my family originated from Sicily. Would like to visit that place before I kick the bucket

Palace of Lourve has got to be ballin. I took 2-3 Art appreciation classes back when I was in college and those places are on my list to visit if I were in Europe.

Sup man

That's good JB keep it up. I have been doing HIIT to help get shredded.

Morning ladies!!
    I have heard stories that women have their ear rings ripped off straight from their ears in Viet.

Morning all!
    Strong new avi brah.

my asian family.

Last day here in the sandbox, then on my way stateside tomorrow morning. So excited!

Leg day today! Gonna blast them!
    No video, no care.

Have fun on vacation back home!

Morning ladies!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning all!
    I missed the avi change. Looking huge bro!

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post

Morning ladies!!
    Morning bro!

Eating out in Europe is very expensive, although it's getting a little cheaper because of the Euro to Dollar rate going down. Still, a normal lunch will set you back $10 - $15 easily. A dinner at a typical neighborhood restaurant (not fancy) will run you $20 - $30.

Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    250 lover seems Boston has not been hit as hard with the hurricane. How are things for you?

Evo is everywhere even a storm chaser!

(no racist)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NyBgG.jpg[IMG]
    LOL @ Godzilla in the back
    ## chillin at home crew

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    250 lover seems Boston has not been hit as hard with the hurricane. How are things for you?

(no racist)

LULZ Freaking love it. LOL Nice work bro and good call yesterday too. LOL

I don't make ridiculous claims. nomsayin....

Just saying brah.

Sup Jeff!! See you in about 6 months again.

Good job commie brah. Keep it up.

I have heard stories that women have their ear rings ripped off straight from their ears in Viet.

Strong new avi brah.

No video, no care.

Have fun on vacation back home!

Morning ladies!!

I want to see a game at the Staples Center and meet Kobe before he retires.

(no racist)

LOL...Ohhh Godzilla!!!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Morning bro!

Eating out in Europe is very expensive, although it's getting a little cheaper because of the Euro to Dollar rate going down. Still, a normal lunch will set you back $10 - $15 easily. A dinner at a typical neighborhood restaurant (not fancy) will run you $20 - $30.

LOL @ Godzilla in the back
    Damn that is pricey. I can get a really good fancy dinner here for $30.

Damn that is pricey. I can get a really good fancy dinner here for $30.
    Same with the Cayman Islands bro at their peak season. Their Cayman $$$ is more than our US $$$.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

You're welcome, to bad you listened to Hosum and not me about the World Series- as I said I've been correct on everything going from NBA, NFL.

But you always go with your Asian brothers, that's fine don't trust Whitey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRGGGGHGHGHHHHHHH!!!
    LOL Will kik you later for thoughts.

I want to see a game at the Staples Center and meet Kobe before he retires.

LOL...Ohhh Godzilla!!!
    Will be going to at least one game this season. I do want to meet Kobe too but not sure how. I did however got to meet my all time favor player Magic. This was after he announced he has aid and retired. They came down to SD for the preseason game and he walks down the isle where I was sitting and shake everyone's hand. Too bad there was no cell phone or digitial cam back then so I didn't get pic of him.

Same with the Cayman Islands bro at their peak season. Their Cayman $$$ is more than our US $$$.
    Did you go there on a cruise? And all meals are covered unless you wanted to eat on your own at the island right?

LOL Will kik you later for thoughts.

Will be going to at least one game this season. I do want to meet Kobe too but not sure how. I did however got to meet my all time favor player Magic. This was after he announced he has aid and retired. They came down to SD for the preseason game and he walks down the isle where I was sitting and shake everyone's hand. Too bad there was no cell phone or digitial cam back then so I didn't get pic of him.
    I remember you paging me that :}

That's pretty cool though you met Magic.

Did you go there on a cruise? And all meals are covered unless you wanted to eat on your own at the island right?
    Yeah we were on a cruise but that was during our excursion on the island so off the boat we had to pay for our own meals/drinks.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup!

I remember you paging me that :}

That's pretty cool though you met Magic.

Yeah we were on a cruise but that was during our excursion on the island so off the boat we had to pay for our own meals/drinks.
    I still got my pager at home. LOL Thinking of selling that on eBay.

Didn't get to chat with him or took pic with him due to no camera. But at least I got to shook his hand.

Was the meal worth it?

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup!
    Why did you chop your head to that body?

I still got my pager at home. LOL Thinking of selling that on eBay.

Didn't get to chat with him or took pic with him due to no camera. But at least I got to shook his hand.

Was the meal worth it?

Why did you chop your head to that body?

Wifey and I just ate lunch at a Margaritaville chain in Caymans. Yeah it was good same as here in US
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Strong new avi brah.
    Thanks trying to catch up to you.

Thanks, no where near your level though.

You're welcome, to bad you listened to Hosum and not me about the World Series- as I said I've been correct on everything going from NBA, NFL.

But you always go with your Asian brothers, that's fine don't trust Whitey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRGGGGHGHGHHHHHHH!!!
    LOL, can't trust the white man...

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

LOL can't trust the snow bunnies :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Wifey and I just ate lunch at a Margaritaville chain in Caymans. Yeah it was good same as here in US
    Pic of said wife. We not doing the pic thing any more?

sandcastlealert.png

I love bunnies of all kinds.

Pic of said wife. We not doing the pic thing any more?

sandcastlealert.png

I love bunnies of all kinds.
    LOL you even have a thing for cross dressing bunnies :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    x2, they only like to sample eggrolls 1 time. :}

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pics of evo's wife. we never seen your chick
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

LOL you even have a thing for cross dressing bunnies :}
    Negged baklas!!!

Egg roll too small. just sayin...

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    pics of evo's wife. we never seen your chick
    We only saw legs with stockings...

Depends where you get them...

Depends where you get them...
    LOL Du ma negged!!!

Are we talking about fresh lumpia or fried?

If that's the case I gave them dim sums nomsayin'

Negged baklas!!!

Speak for yourself! BFC up in hurr

LOL you read my mind I was gonna post twin.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

LOL Du ma negged!!!

Deep fried with nuoc mam

LOL, good minds think alike

LOL Du ma negged!!!

lumpia nom nom nom no homo

Deep fried with nuoc mam

What's a nuk nuk??

P.S. Since I'm back with Force Factor I will be making some updated training vids in the near future.

Myko let's collab on this one bro.
    Last edited by audieswu; 10-30-2012 at 12:38 PM.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

I see you like dat dere itty bitty dim sum. :}

Reported for using the 3 acronyms starting with B and ends with the C.

Deep fried with nuoc mam

Deep fried chicken wings withnuoc mam is nom nom nom. (srs) Drinknig food.

Closed Thread
Page 106 of 321 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast