Closed Thread
Page 102 of 321 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 9602
    -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    That gym looks better than many gyms here in the US. More like a high end spa.
    It is quite spa like. Surprised to see free weights there lol figured it'd be all nautilus and life fitness machines and mainly cardio.
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ain't no **** free if its almost $200 a month. I'd use all amenities
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone got EVO CD thread link?

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Still going. I want to be ripped with veins bursting out all over making a heroin addict jealous again.

Here is my progress pic without much progress after doing abs, lower back, squats and calves today. I finally can see some cuts forming on shoulder

Acquire Aesthetics disregard mass/strength
    Got guy gave you the "you gona get rape" look. LOL He looks westerners.

That gym does look balling. Is looks not thing like the the one I been to. Looks like the the chick in the treadmill and the rape dude looking at you are not Chinese. Is this gym full of westerner? I would only imagine only westerners would pay that much for a nice gym to work out it. The local wouldn't be spending that much to play cards with it.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Why you wear tank top from 1988 brah?

LOL at dude in background.

Not sure how it is thistime of year but in summer the chicks wear just sports brah. Also head to BU and check out BU Beach.
    LOL @ tanktop

So glad I dismissed Tilapia as a regular food item on my list. Tilapia tastes nasty but I guess if you get seafood straight from waters in NE then the bar is set high.

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayi...orts-are-fishy

About 86 percent of our seafood is imported, and half of that is from aquaculture—fish farms. Most aquaculture imports are shrimp, tilapia, Atlantic salmon, and shellfish, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).

In Vietnam, shrimp is stored in dirty plastic tubs, covered in ice made from tap water that could be contaminated with bacteria. Vietnam ships more than 100 million pounds of shrimp to the United States each year or about 8 percent of all the shrimp we eat.

In China, many fish farms reportedly use pig manure as feed, which contains salmonella and makes tilapia more susceptible to disease.

In addition, “shrimp farms in South and Southeast Asia are essentially factory farms, with all that implies—including antibiotic overuse,” according to a Wired piece published earlier this year. Many of the antibiotics in these fish farms are banned for use in the U.S.
    You mad I eat tilaplia every day?

Yeah, U mad.

Schmack you obviously lost your once love for me since I'm no longer two fiddy.

So now you are trash talkin one of my cut meals.

:}
    LOL

Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post
    JB with classic nip slip stringer lol good job getting back in the gym. You're right about the gym being expensive, cause it looks nothing like China
    $200 is damn expensive for a gym. I think the celebritiy membership or some other high end name of 24hrs fitness here costs the same.

No **** but no zhu zhu pet fuarker either :}

U MAD?

YEAH U MAD!

Acquire $$$
    LOL
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    there is a gym not far from here for 500 a month. Huge buy in also. Supposedly most expensive gym in country.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Got guy gave you the "you gona get rape" look. LOL He looks westerners.

That gym does look balling. Is looks not thing like the the one I been to. Looks like the the chick in the treadmill and the rape dude looking at you are not Chinese. Is this gym full of westerner? I would only imagine only westerners would pay that much for a nice gym to work out it. The local wouldn't be spending that much to play cards with it.
    Only rich people go there. The weight area is mainly westerners. The other floors are packed with Chinese.

It's not very expensive if you break it all down.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Only rich people go there. The weight area is mainly westerners. The other floors are packed with Chinese.

It's not very expensive if you break it all down.
    I see new gyms are starting to be build in China. Each one is getting bigger and bigger. I guess Chinese are starting to start wanting to get into shape in between sets of playing cards and ciggy breaks. lol

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    there is a gym not far from here for 500 a month. Huge buy in also. Supposedly most expensive gym in country.
    That's just for status quo. Don't matter if they pay 500-1000 a month for a gym membership if they still look like shyt everyday and eat piss poor everyday.

no hate just stating some facts.

I see new gyms are starting to be build in China. Each one is getting bigger and bigger. I guess Chinese are starting to start wanting to get into shape in between sets of playing cards and ciggy breaks. lol
    We have Gold's Gyms now in the Philippines. As it seems, you also forgot mahjong
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @tilapia, not even once!

JB, looks like a killer gym.

You guys remember I'd mentioned an LA Fitness opening near my home. Turns out it's a City Sports Club. Hadn't heard of these before.

Here's an actual shot of it from their web page:

They have a Thuy Trung as Fitness Sales Manager. Should I go and check her out for Evo?

That's just for status quo. Don't matter if they pay 500-1000 a month for a gym membership if they still look like shyt everyday and eat piss poor everyday.

We have Gold's Gyms now in the Philippines. As it seems, you also forgot mahjong
    LOL

Morning asians!
    ## chillin at home crew

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    @tilapia, not even once!

You guys remember I'd mentioned an LA Fitness opening near my home. Turns out it's a City Sports Club. Hadn't heard of these before.

They have a Thuy Trung as Fitness Sales Manager. Should I go and check her out for Evo?

LOL

Morning asians!
    Check out the sales manager and take creeper pics...Ask Evo or Hosum for instructions on how to do it properly with lighting setup and stuff.

That looks like an LA Fitness...Maybe even better dunno never heard of it.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9UpiK.jpg[IMG]
    LOL @ RTF with the 'stache and the schoolgirl outfits!

Check out the sales manager and take creeper pics...Ask Evo or Hosum for instructions on how to do it properly with lighting setup and stuff.

During construction, they had a big sign that said LA Fitness. At some point, it changed to City Sports Club. Dunno if they're related at all.

The exterior looks nice though! I'm going to check it out soon ...
    ## chillin at home crew

LOL I haven't seen anyone playing mahjong yet. But plenty of 13 cards game going on and smoking ciggy in between.

@tilapia, not even once!

LOL

Morning asians!
    Please report back with pic of Thuy Trung or negged.

Gotta admit. I do look kinda sexy there.

LOL Hosum has the step by step instruction for it.

LOL @ RTF with the 'stache and the schoolgirl outfits!

During construction, they had a big sign that said LA Fitness. At some point, it changed to City Sports Club. Dunno if they're related at all.

The exterior looks nice though! I'm going to check it out soon ...
    That is like the more expensive 24Hrs Fitness. They called it something else. It has a resturant inside the gym, massage, pool, baskeball, sausna, racketball, tanning, shake stations and etc. But is like $200-300 a month range. Last I read there were only two opened up so far and one of them is in Beverly Hills. Forgot where the other one is located at.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9UpiK.jpg[IMG]
    Evo and I dun goof'd I told him the white socks would look out of place with the outfit. :}

Gotta admit. I do look kinda sexy there.

LOL Hosum has the step by step instruction for it.

That is like the more expensive 24Hrs Fitness. They called it something else. It has a resturant inside the gym, massage, pool, baskeball, sausna, racketball, tanning, shake stations and etc. But is like $200-300 a month range. Last I read there were only two opened up so far and one of them is in Beverly Hills. Forgot where the other one is located at.
    Dang 200-300 a month? srs? Save the money, buy more protein and real food.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Evo and I dun goof'd I told him the white socks would look out of place with the outfit. :}

You mean put in actual hard work? That's tougher than paying that amount, go a few times a month, and be able to say that you're a member of a high-end club.
    ## chillin at home crew

Yes, cereal. That is why is located in the weathy locations. I don't think they would make much money in an avg middle class area. I bet you will see all kinds of celebrities train there or really weathy people that lives in or around Beverly Hills.

Heck, the ultra sports already charged a grip but the only different from a super sports is they gave you towels to use.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL,

Evo, I thought you had been doing legs?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    LOL,

Fuk off Ho, that skirt is just hiding my muscle. You will see definition when I put on the lyon.

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    LOL,

HE spends time on adductor machine working the outer and inner.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Yes, cereal. That is why is located in the weathy locations. I don't think they would make much money in an avg middle class area. I bet you will see all kinds of celebrities train there or really weathy people that lives in or around Beverly Hills.

Heck, the ultra sports already charged a grip but the only different from a super sports is they gave you towels to use.
    Man my that's b.s. my old college gym offers free towel service.

That's also called the good girl/bad girl machine
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Yep. People just want to be seen at those places.

I just go to the basic gym paying $14/month and still wish I could get it cheaper!
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Yep. People just want to be seen at those places.

I just go to the basic gym paying $14/month and still wish I could get it cheaper!
    Same here man..Can't go wrong with $14/month on gym membership. Do you have to pre-pay the entire year?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    14 a month fraukklkk me n tk pay 29
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    $58 for me with no hack squats, no hammer strength machines, no lying extensions, no power rack
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

$58 for me with no hack squats, no hammer strength machines, no lying extensions, no power rack
    You're getting raped. $18/month for me with towel service. The only things I can complain about are only one power rack and no GHR machine.
    ## chillin at home crew

My inner and outter thighs are sore tho.

(no homo)

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    $26 here

You're getting raped. $18/month for me with towel service. The only things I can complain about are only one power rack and no GHR machine.
    You go LA Fitness?

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    stfu evo

tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I pay 29.99 a month for my 24 hour Super Sport membership.
    Company I work for pays half of the dues, so its like 15 a month for me.
    Working for a company that value's your health and well being = feels good man

Fuark! WTF kinda gym doesn't have at least one power rack?
    My jimmies are already rustled that my gym only has two power racks, and ONE fuarking leg press machine.
    Maybe I should be great full haha.
    Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    stfu evo
    SUP BRAH!
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**
    **VBL (Venice Basketball League)**

My inner and outter thighs are sore tho.

(no homo)

$26 here

You go LA Fitness?
    24 hr Super Sport bro. I have a very good deal
    ## chillin at home crew

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Same here man..Can't go wrong with $14/month on gym membership. Do you have to pre-pay the entire year?
    Nope, just month to month. No contract either, but there was like a $50 or something like that fee I had to pay when I first joined. Thats how they get you to stay longer since the longer you stay, the less that $50 really means.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Closed Thread
Page 102 of 321 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast