Closed Thread
Page 101 of 321 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 9602
    KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    No I was just getting skinny fat and got sick of staring at myself in the mirror.
    Are you still hitting the gym or did that stop after a few weeks?
    ## chillin at home crew

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Are you still hitting the gym or did that stop after a few weeks?
    Still going. I want to be ripped with veins bursting out all over making a heroin addict jealous again.

Here is my progress pic without much progress after doing abs, lower back, squats and calves today. I finally can see some cuts forming on shoulder

Acquire Aesthetics disregard mass/strength
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My gym. Expensive ass place but I get 1 free protein drink and 1 meal a day there for free, has racquet ball courts, tennis court, basketball court, pool, rock climbing wall, and a bunch of rooms for like spinning, yoga, aerobics, crossfit, sauna, massage, ping pong tables, billiards room, etc.. The whole gym is 5 stories. I pay 2300 USD a year here.

Basically nobody is ever in the weight area usually 3-5 people tops during peak time. Everyone is usually at the swimming pool, basketball courts, or playing ping pong.

Semper Fi

tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Haha, dude in the back is Mirin'
    :P
    Last edited by tCeezy; 10-25-2012 at 02:03 AM.
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**
    **VBL (Venice Basketball League)**

Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post

and holy hnnnnnnng at the chicks you see along the esplanade. its fuarkin unbelievable, i love it.
    often bike down to esplanade and do some reading for few hours and bike back down through newbury st just to mire some hnngage.
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    That route you do is great for the hot chicks scene who bike, rollerblade and run.
    Taking notes. New to the Boston area, but I think I know what I am checking out Saturday!

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    U mad that I met her family?

[img]http://f00.inventorspot.com/images/Zhu_Zhu_Pets_Hamster.jpg[img]

Yeah, U mad.

The younger sister does looks a lot like the pop.

:}

LOL
    LOL on zhu zhu pets

Originally Posted by tCeezy View Post
    LOLLL!!

I hit them legs last night. Just got done taking my power nap and now
    I'm ready to kill them DELTS tonight.
    NOM' SAYIN?

Oh and I raise you...

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbdg9yY2C71rsftapo1_500.jpg[img]
    She hut I like snow bunnies nomsayin'

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    who is that? HOT! (i like white girls )

Also, I met IFBB Pro Daryl Gee today (Asian related). Hope to work out with him soon as his training partner is my co worker and he just got a job in SF.

[img]http://www.musculardevelopment.com/images/stories/coverage/daryl-gee.jpg[img]

BTW, he's in off season right now and waaaaay bigger than this!
    He's huge take vids of your training sessions with him. Be cool to train with an pro.

Still going. I want to be ripped with veins bursting out all over making a heroin addict jealous again.

Here is my progress pic without much progress after doing abs, lower back, squats and calves today. I finally can see some cuts forming on shoulder

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/28br339.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2ro29us.jpg[IMG]

Srsly we joke around and stuff but good to see you back in the gym mang no homo/emo

I'm focusing more in aesthetics now during my cut.

My gym. Expensive ass place but I get 1 free protein drink and 1 meal a day there for free, has racquet ball courts, tennis court, basketball court, pool, rock climbing wall, and a bunch of rooms for like spinning, yoga, aerobics, crossfit, sauna, massage, ping pong tables, billiards room, etc.. The whole gym is 5 stories. I pay 2300 USD a year here.

Basically nobody is ever in the weight area usually 3-5 people tops during peak time. Everyone is usually at the swimming pool, basketball courts, or playing ping pong.

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/funeci.jpg[IMG]
    That's a real nice gym, I guess you have to pay premium price if you want the best. More gyms like that show up in your area they will lower their price.

Morning all!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/28br339.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2ro29us.jpg[/IMG

Why you wear tank top from 1988 brah?

LOL at dude in background.

Originally Posted by Williurms View Post
    Taking notes. New to the Boston area, but I think I know what I am checking out Saturday!

Not sure how it is thistime of year but in summer the chicks wear just sports brah. Also head to BU and check out BU Beach.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good to see jonny back in the gym.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So glad I dismissed Tilapia as a regular food item on my list. Tilapia tastes nasty but I guess if you get seafood straight from waters in NE then the bar is set high.

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayi...orts-are-fishy

About 86 percent of our seafood is imported, and half of that is from aquaculture—fish farms. Most aquaculture imports are shrimp, tilapia, Atlantic salmon, and shellfish, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).

In Vietnam, shrimp is stored in dirty plastic tubs, covered in ice made from tap water that could be contaminated with bacteria. Vietnam ships more than 100 million pounds of shrimp to the United States each year or about 8 percent of all the shrimp we eat.

In China, many fish farms reportedly use pig manure as feed, which contains salmonella and makes tilapia more susceptible to disease.

In addition, “shrimp farms in South and Southeast Asia are essentially factory farms, with all that implies—including antibiotic overuse,” according to a Wired piece published earlier this year. Many of the antibiotics in these fish farms are banned for use in the U.S.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Schmack why u dissing my tilapia's dawg?

BRB eating tilapia since I'm cutting.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

So glad I dismissed Tilapia as a regular food item on my list. Tilapia tastes nasty but I guess if you get seafood straight from waters in NE then the bar is set high.

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayi...orts-are-fishy

About 86 percent of our seafood is imported, and half of that is from aquaculture—fish farms. Most aquaculture imports are shrimp, tilapia, Atlantic salmon, and shellfish, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).

In Vietnam, shrimp is stored in dirty plastic tubs, covered in ice made from tap water that could be contaminated with bacteria. Vietnam ships more than 100 million pounds of shrimp to the United States each year or about 8 percent of all the shrimp we eat.

In China, many fish farms reportedly use pig manure as feed, which contains salmonella and makes tilapia more susceptible to disease.

In addition, “shrimp farms in South and Southeast Asia are essentially factory farms, with all that implies—including antibiotic overuse,” according to a Wired piece published earlier this year. Many of the antibiotics in these fish farms are banned for use in the U.S.
    That is why I eat sushi but without the rice and soy sauce while I get cut up again. I bought 10lbs of alligator meat and that tastes pretty good using just olive oil, pepper, and lime juice for seasoning. When I'm done with the alligator meat I'm gonna buy me 5lbs of snake and make some soup with that. It will own.

Semper Fi

Why you wear tank top from 1988 brah?
    Those are the most comfortable. I have a bunch of body armor ones but refuse to wear it because it gets too hot.

Semper Fi

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Schmack why u dissing my tilapia's dawg?

BRB eating tilapia since I'm cutting.

Because it taste like mud and doesn't have enough omega 3. I don't like fresh water fish except trout because it's in running water vs stagnant. I steer clear of fish from stagnant environments due to bacteria and contamination. Plus I get one of the best seafoods in the world. Plus if I have to put seasoning to make fish taste good then do not want.

EDIT: Maybe I'm biased and hate farmed fish and just catch my own.

That is why I eat sushi but without the rice and soy sauce while I get cut up again. I bought 10lbs of alligator meat and that tastes pretty good using just olive oil, pepper, and lime juice for seasoning. When I'm done with the alligator meat I'm gonna buy me 5lbs of snake and make some soup with that. It will own.

I haven't ried gator in steak form only as chicken nugget form and it taste just like it.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Those are the most comfortable. I have a bunch of body armor ones but refuse to wear it because it gets too hot.

much respect bro, do you show your nip when chicks are around?

Glad to see you back on the grind bro.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Because it taste like mud and doesn't have enough omega 3. I don't like fresh water fish except trout because it's in running water vs stagnant. I steer clear of fish from stagnant environments due to bacteria and contamination. Plus I get one of the best seafoods in the world. Plus if I have to put seasoning to make fish taste good then do not want.
    Tilapia also have the least calorie while having a good amount of protein in them. Just on 6 oz. alone you can get 40-45g of protein. Also since it is freshwater fish, less the chance of getting mercury like as in Salmon...To each his own, I will continue eating tilapia.

So you never eat Bacon? You know food that came from pigs who eats their own manure and everything else?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no nip slip, no care..
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Tilapia also have the least calorie while having a good amount of protein in them. Just on 6 oz. alone you can get 40-45g of protein. Also since it is freshwater fish, less the chance of getting mercury like as in Salmon...To each his own, I will continue eating tilapia.

So you never eat Bacon? You know food that came from pigs who eats their own manure and everything else?

No farm salmon has Mercury I eat wild salmon which doesn't.

I would take my chances on the relatively low level of mercury in predatory fish than fish in water that is imported and swim in it's own poo with possibility of contaminates. The mercury topic seems exaggerated by FDA.

Yes Tilapia is low cals but is due to low omega 3 fatty acids.

I don't eat pigs and haven't in 12 years. srs.

No hate Audie I'm just taking the info from local markets and commercial fisherman in my area. Tilapia was never this popular 15 years ago and it's only popular because it's basically like farming chicken except that most Tilapia is outsourced with no regulations. Just be aware where the Tilapia is coming from.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Schmack you obviously lost your once love for me since I'm no longer two fiddy.

So now you are trash talkin one of my cut meals.

CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Schmack you obviously lost your once love for me since I'm no longer two fiddy.

So now you are trash talkin one of my cut meals.

Dam you caught on! lol

ah man no trash talk just how I feels about it. Next year I will send you some fillets of haddock.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Dam you caught on! lol

ah man no trash talk just how I feels about it. Next year I will send you some fillets of haddock.
    No all good bro, I seriously don't like eating tilapia. I am just eating it at the moment because it easily fit my macros and have different source of protein each meal.

After this cut I will go on forever clean bulk, but will eat more of salmon, tuna, steaks, etc..
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    JB with classic nip slip stringer lol good job getting back in the gym. You're right about the gym being expensive, cause it looks nothing like China
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post
    JB with classic nip slip stringer lol good job getting back in the gym. You're right about the gym being expensive, cause it looks nothing like China
    That gym looks better than many gyms here in the US. More like a high end spa.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Pigs tastes good. Tilapia tastes horrendous and only *******s eat them. Are you a ****?

U MAD?

YEAH U MAD!

Semper Fi

SCREW talapia, aquire mass
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

JB china got some baller gyms
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

That gym looks better than many gyms here in the US. More like a high end spa.
    Only reason I like that gym is the free food I get to eat, health drink, and a 30 minute massage after each workout or else I would never pay for it. Then there are other amenities like back scraping, fire cupping, mud baths and other lame sh!t which costs crazy amounts of money that I wouldn't pay for.

Semper Fi

Pigs tastes good. Tilapia tastes horrendous and only *******s eat them. Are you a ****?

U MAD?

YEAH U MAD!
    No **** but no zhu zhu pet fuarker either :}

U MAD?

YEAH U MAD!

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    SCREW talapia, aquire mass
    Acquire $$$
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Only reason I like that gym is the free food I get to eat, health drink, and a 30 minute massage after each workout or else I would never pay for it. Then there are other amenities like back scraping, fire cupping, mud baths and other lame sh!t which costs crazy amounts of money that I wouldn't pay for.
    Is food buffet?

No srsly that's a nice gym for $191.67 per month.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Is food buffet?

No srsly that's a nice gym for $191.67 per month.
    No buffet.

Semper Fi

Closed Thread
Page 101 of 321 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast