Thread: Abdominal Fat

gpalsbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gpalsbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gpalsbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gpalsbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gpalsbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gpalsbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gpalsbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gpalsbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gpalsbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Abdominal Fat

I've lost about 120 pounds so far but my abdominal fat is still pretty obvious. I am 6'2, 195lb, do cardio an hour a day and weights every other day. My legs and arms are very, very lean but I still have obvious manboobs and a 39inch waist (at naval). My diet is mostly baked chicken breast, milk, bananas, yogurt, and whole wheat and I definitely don't eat over 2000 calories a day. Also, my meals are spaced 2-3 hours apart. Is there any way to blast this abdominal fat? It's really disheartening to still have it...

BrandinMUNCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrandinMUNCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrandinMUNCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrandinMUNCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrandinMUNCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrandinMUNCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrandinMUNCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrandinMUNCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrandinMUNCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrandinMUNCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrandinMUNCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gpalsbo View Post
    I've lost about 120 pounds so far but my abdominal fat is still pretty obvious. I am 6'2, 195lb, do cardio an hour a day and weights every other day. My legs and arms are very, very lean but I still have obvious manboobs and a 39inch waist (at naval). My diet is mostly baked chicken breast, milk, bananas, yogurt, and whole wheat and I definitely don't eat over 2000 calories a day. Also, my meals are spaced 2-3 hours apart. Is there any way to blast this abdominal fat? It's really disheartening to still have it...
    Id say if you've lost 120lbs to just keep doing what your doing. Some places in the body are harder to lose fat from, in males its the lower stomach and lower back, for woman its the lower body in general.

One thing you might want to look into is fasting, after you eat your body burns the calories which the meal provided. After 2-3 hours past that the body will begin drawing energy from the fat. One thing I find help full is to eat dinner around 4pm-5pm and from then on do not snack at all before bed. In the morning do some light cardio. It being nearly 14 hours since you last ate your body will have to draw more energy from the fat in your body.

69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Keep plugging away with the deficit.

What seemed to help me with the love handles is I.F.
    The best part of this is, my kids are learning to live healthier because of me.

Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You just have to keep on cutting. As do I, since I suffer from the same problem, except my gut is bigger and the man-boobs are gone.
    Formerly 280 lbs - July 2011