OxfordWilde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Will Cardio affect my gains? And Kris Gethin Kris Gethin 12 Week Trainer Program.

Hi, I am 22 years old; 5'11"; and 140lb. I am currently doing the "Kris Gethin 12 Week Trainer" Program (on day 10) and I had a question for the cardio portion;and cardio in general.I would like to eventually gain more weight (get to 170-ish).

I am currently eating 6 times a day, and following the program as directed. My question focuses on the "cardio" before and after the workout. I know that the one of the best way to get abs is to run on a treadmill, but my concern is that I am losing weight instead of building muscle. I walk on the highest incline(15); @4.5 speed (burns about 700 cal. according to the machine). My question is should I adjust this cardio portion in anyway?

Also I noticed that when I eat alot of meat my urine turns brownish, a direct indication that my kidneys are being over-worked. I have changed the protien intake to a 45g shake; 3 servings of meat; 3 eggs; 4 slices of turkey. My question is: is it necessary to eat EXCATLY what is in this "Kris Gethin 12 Week Trainer" program; or are my modifications o.k.

Thanks in advanced

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ask him, its his program.
    Us over 35'ers tend not to hang on Kris Gethin's nutsack.

OxfordWilde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry, I'm new to this. I'm not in the right section for this question? Can someone move this please.

nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you want to gain weight and muscle, and you are eating what you want to eat, stop doing the cardio. cut out 1 session at a time. If you don't want to, then eat more. I'd just cut the cardio.

On my bulk I do no cardio after workouts, play basketball 2 times per week which actually is after my workouts right now because I am busy at the moment, and I have gain about 10 lean pounds. Not all muscle, but still have a 6 pack. the biggest thing for me was cutting down on cardio.
    Never worry because it all works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out then it's not the end.