Registered User ProfessorSnape9's Avatar
    ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Beginning football, eating 6000 clean cals/day, need supplement to make me hungry

Sup brahs

I'm 6 ft 7 inches, 227 pounds, and my metabolism is fast as fuark. I'm currently eating 5000 clean calories/day just to maintain my weight, and i'm on the verge of puking after every meal. I'm starting football in 2 weeks which means i'm going to have to up my caloric intake to 6000 calories just to maintain my weight throughout the season. I need a supplement that will increase my appetite. I've only heard of two supplements like this: controlled labs black hole and universal m-stak. Which of these would work better? Are there any other supplements that would work better?

Is it wrong to be strong? CodyBaragar's Avatar
    CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just keep eating alot. Your stomach will be able to take in more food and will get used to how much food you take in. 6000cals though.....those are gunna be some mean shiits

Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First of all I want to say you are a big ass guy, good luck in football. Second of all I want to know what supplements you are currently taking so I can help you out, because if you're not on protein shakes you should get on them they can really help you out. Either supplement may or may not work, it depends on how your body reacts I would buy the lesser expensive of the two first and expirement with it.

sameer12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sameer12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sameer12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sameer12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sameer12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sameer12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sameer12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sameer12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sameer12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sameer12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sameer12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    look at food p0rn....serious OP it always gets me hungry
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢

ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProfessorSnape9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lifting4swole View Post
    First of all I want to say you are a big ass guy, good luck in football. Second of all I want to know what supplements you are currently taking so I can help you out, because if you're not on protein shakes you should get on them they can really help you out. Either supplement may or may not work, it depends on how your body reacts I would buy the lesser expensive of the two first and expirement with it.
    My current supplement stack is very basic. I'm 18 years old and i've got a job, but what with insurance, gas, phone bill, college, etc... i'm close to broke. I can't afford much, so all i'm currently taking is optimum whey protein, opti men multivitamin, and optimum nutrition micronized creatine monohydrate.

Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Feel your pain, brb 2-a-days and losing 5lbs in 2 weeks when trying to maintain.

There's some herbs that help with appetite nomsayin, vaporize them.

AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They dont have supps to get you hungry, which is why cancer patients smoke pot, so they can eat.

So get some pot and smoke a bowl wait about 30 mins and your going to want to eat everything. ( But be prepared to want really bad foods, candy,fast food etc.)(unless you have insane will power)
    "When everything seems like an uphill battle, just think of the view from the top"

Wall Just got 10ft Higher Mitch666's Avatar
    Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ProfessorSnape9 View Post
    Sup brahs

I'm 6 ft 7 inches, 227 pounds, and my metabolism is fast as fuark. I'm currently eating 5000 clean calories/day just to maintain my weight, and i'm on the verge of puking after every meal. I'm starting football in 2 weeks which means i'm going to have to up my caloric intake to 6000 calories just to maintain my weight throughout the season. I need a supplement that will increase my appetite. I've only heard of two supplements like this: controlled labs black hole and universal m-stak. Which of these would work better? Are there any other supplements that would work better?
    Don't waste you're money on a supplement to make you hungrier man. Just add more liquid calories and/or some "dirty" foods, i gurantee you wont get fat with all you're doing, so go kill a large pizza and a burger on top of the healthy food.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
    � Hunter S. Thompson

Live fast, die young, and leave a jacked and tan corpse.

Best lifts

Squat- 500
    Bench-390
    Deadlift-635

AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10) AV7X is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dezzimin View Post
    Feel your pain, brb 2-a-days and losing 5lbs in 2 weeks when trying to maintain.

There's some herbs that help with appetite nomsayin, vaporize them.
    lmao i just told op to smoke some bud aswell. Its literally the only drug in the world that increases appetite. Theres studys all over the world showing how incredbile marijuana is.
    "When everything seems like an uphill battle, just think of the view from the top"

Wall Just got 10ft Higher Mitch666's Avatar
    Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AV7X View Post
    They dont have supps to get you hungry, which is why cancer patients smoke pot, so they can eat.

So get some pot and smoke a bowl wait about 30 mins and your going to want to eat everything. ( But be prepared to want really bad foods, candy,fast food etc.)(unless you have insane will power)
    lol'd but seriously yea that could work
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
    � Hunter S. Thompson

Live fast, die young, and leave a jacked and tan corpse.

Best lifts

Squat- 500
    Bench-390
    Deadlift-635

You got a new private msg guinaoum1's Avatar
    guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    just buy a good weight gainer, nutella, milk, ice cream, mix them together with a blender, and there u go
    u can go for more than 1000 cals per serving of this ****

Originally Posted by guinaoum1 View Post
    just buy a good weight gainer, nutella, milk, ice cream, mix them together with a blender, and there u go
    u can go for more than 1000 cals per serving of this ****
    I can't afford a weight gainer. I'm 18 years old and i'm paying for phone, gas, and insurance, and i'm saving for college which i'll be starting in a year. Anyways, i already have my own homemade weightgainer. It's 1200 calories/serving and i drink three of them/day. More weightgainers aren't the answer. I need a way to increase my appetite.

Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you try black hole be sure to post results

Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifting4swole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My current supplement stack is very basic. I'm 18 years old and i've got a job, but what with insurance, gas, phone bill, college, etc... i'm close to broke. I can't afford much, so all i'm currently taking is optimum whey protein, opti men multivitamin, and optimum nutrition micronized creatine monohydrate.
    That's a lot of supplements. Honestly most guys can't even imagine having your problem. All I can really advise is for you to have some dirty foods everyonce in a while.

Originally Posted by Lifting4swole View Post
    That's a lot of supplements. Honestly most guys can't even imagine having your problem. All I can really advise is for you to have some dirty foods everyonce in a while.
    I've tried throwing in some dirty foods and it helped a little but not much. I'm usually to full to cram in any dirty foods.

I'm not gonna smoke pot. I don't do drugs or alcohol.

I've tried throwing in some dirty foods and it helped a little but not much. I'm usually to full to cram in any dirty foods.

I'm not gonna smoke pot. I don't do drugs or alcohol.
    yeah i feel you, well its weed or weight gainers. your choice. Pretty soon your going to get sick at the sight of food and lose all that weight. and then ur gonna be lightin up a L or buying some weight gainers xD

yeah i feel you, well its weed or weight gainers. your choice. Pretty soon your going to get sick at the sight of food and lose all that weight. and then ur gonna be lightin up a L or buying some weight gainers xD
    Believe me, i'm already sick of the sight of food. I hate eating.

Believe me, i'm already sick of the sight of food. I hate eating.
    :/ sucks you got all those bills otherwize we could really be hlping you out with **** to buy that will hlp u gain weight

looking thick,solid,tight Newmanzz's Avatar
    Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honestly man, if you need 5000 calories to maintain getting those calories in is next to impossible if your eating clean, and also very expensive.

I'd say start hitting the fast food places religiously after workouts and practices, they're cheap and dense in calories.