andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fix to uneven traps?

My traps is really uneven, and has been since i started working out.. i have allways trained them equally, and lately i have trained my left one (the small) more than the other, but no progress so far...

Have any of u encountered the same problem? and if so, how to fix?
    Your mind is a battleground..

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just look at my avitar. lol

Personally, it's genetic. So long as you aren't dangerously favoring that one side during lifts you're a o k.
    asymmetry=human.

grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sometimes when im in front of the mirror my traps look uneven, but then i realize its because im not flexing/relaxing them both equally. You sure it's not the same with you?

andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andersvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by grobblepot View Post
    Sometimes when im in front of the mirror my traps look uneven, but then i realize its because im not flexing/relaxing them both equally. You sure it's not the same with you?
    No, mine is longer and goes further up the neck than the other one :S

terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by andersvm View Post
    My traps is really uneven, and has been since i started working out.. i have allways trained them equally, and lately i have trained my left one (the small) more than the other, but no progress so far...

Have any of u encountered the same problem? and if so, how to fix?
    How are you training them currently? Just asking because the problem for some people who train exclusively with the barbell is that there is always the possibility that their stronger side may tend to take on a greater percentage of the weight during the lift, resulting in uneven growth if done over a period of time. If you're not already doing so you may want to try using a method which allows you to work each side independently, such as db's or single arm cable shrugs, and try your best to do work both sides as evenly as possible.

I have allways done shrugs with dumbell, because i know barbell can do that :/

Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try doing one arm dumbbell shrugs using the same weight for both arms. This way you can ensure that you are working each trap equally.

Like a previous poster stated, the symmetry is a lot to do with genetics, so do not worry about this too much, as you get bigger you will find that the imbalance will probably work itself out. Good luck.
    "If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them"

***Newcastle Brah***

Originally Posted by Tor****888 View Post
    Try doing one arm dumbbell shrugs using the same weight for both arms. This way you can ensure that you are working each trap equally.

Like a previous poster stated, the symmetry is a lot to do with genetics, so do not worry about this too much, as you get bigger you will find that the imbalance will probably work itself out. Good luck.
    tnx for advice bro =)