Closed Thread
    JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I have never told anyone that I smashed my highscool teacher..I wi :-(

I was in Mrs. Llort's french class and it was the day before valentines day and I was sitting at the back of the class like I always do throwing papers at slut face stacy strooders bcos stupid bish pulled my pants down infront of the basketball team years ago but thats a story for another day. Anyways Mrs.L tells me she wants to see me after class about my behaviour. So at the end of class after everyone had left she told me off and told me to be on my way but as I was leaving I noticed the sad look on her face..Mr.L was pretty hot I noyiced 5'6 160 Lbs thick solid andtight..round bossoms and what looked like a large tight ass. I asked what was wrong and she told me her husband had been ignoring her.. It was a really hot day.. She took off her glassses and shook her blonde hair.. My eyes darted from her boosoms as I examined the contours of her face and finally following a strand of hair back to her boosoms..I grabed her hand and slowly put my other hand on her moist sweaty thigh. This..this is quite inapropriate she said as I leaned in closer my pole of passion now clearly obviously standing to salute.

Inapropriate? I asked... I grabbed .her and threw her over her desk. I pulled up her skirt and had her pink panties down to her knees, THIS BITCH IS GOING TO GET RAILED My mind screamed.. I put my hands down my pants and pulled out my throbing Coc.k. The sweat was lube enough and besides she was ready..presenting to me. Just as im about to ram it in I hear a disgusted grunt. I turn around and see Mr. Kuckold the wood teacher and coincidently Mr.s Ls husband. The sight of his phat tight wife bent over and my throbbing hardon pointed at him enrages him so much he charges at me screaming.. I think quick and give him a right hook and he goes down.. The force of my swing sends me falling over and I fall face first on the floor with my erection going straight into mr.K's eye. Thats the day. I smShed my highschool teacher mr.K

the aftermath:

.Mr.K and Mrs. L Divorced and the bish took him for alk hes got.
    .Mr. K has bad vision in his right eye and is on disability payments
    .I got away with no consequences.

Cliffs:

.hot as fu.ck french teacher calls me back after class
    .I see she is upset and try to take advantage
    .I smash teacher

Living the green life GreenFrogger's Avatar
    GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenFrogger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you at least get an A?

PepperAnneGoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperAnneGoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperAnneGoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperAnneGoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperAnneGoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperAnneGoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperAnneGoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperAnneGoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperAnneGoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperAnneGoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperAnneGoose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This happend

aasbegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) aasbegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) aasbegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) aasbegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) aasbegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) aasbegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) aasbegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) aasbegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) aasbegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) aasbegin will become famous soon enough. (+50) aasbegin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strong username to post content ratio

WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can someone translate red for me?

someaboody is not very helpful. (-500) someaboody is not very helpful. (-500) someaboody is not very helpful. (-500) someaboody is not very helpful. (-500) someaboody is not very helpful. (-500) someaboody is not very helpful. (-500) someaboody is not very helpful. (-500) someaboody is not very helpful. (-500) someaboody is not very helpful. (-500) someaboody is not very helpful. (-500) someaboody is not very helpful. (-500)
    That was so hot bro.
    In fact I told my woman about it.
    She was moaning and stuff and I did sex so hard and so good with her. She was all "Please have good sex with me" and I said back "Yeah, I'm going to really sex you so great lady" and she's like "Thanks". It was so good and so hot and we both loved doing sex in all positions. At the end I was all "Hey, I'm going to finish sex now" and she said "Yes, that would be nice if you finished so hard on that towel". I said "Yes" and so I finished so hard on the towel.

JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bobthebuilder7 View Post
    Did you at least get an A?
    no failed but had sex with stacy strooders mother after graduation and sent her pics

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    3 accts? really?
    You dun goofed now hoss
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE