oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Not meeting macro requirements when trying to lose weight.. And.. Beer? y/n?

Ive done alot of learning on BB and have calculated my calorie intake as well as my macros. What led me here was putting in work at the gym (lifting hard on Kris Gethin's workout plan) and trying to eat healthy only to remain the same. Now I'm aware of funny things like macros and stuff is starting to make sense. I was eating too many carbs, not enough protein, etc.

Is it ok if I stay under my daily caloric intake as well as my macros on some days? I get about 2100 calories which is ten percent less than what the iifym.com tool suggested. Also get 93g Fat, 187g protein and 139 carbs (which, again, is ten percent less than the iifym.com recommendation).

Is it alright to fall below these on some days? Will it expedite fat loss if i fall below them or no?

ALSO

I enjoy drinking beer. Not all the time. But sometimes. Is it as simple as i just calculate the macros on the Bud Lights i drink and as long as i meet the end requirements, im good? Or is it more to it?

Thank you all.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by oystersandbeer View Post
    Ive done alot of learning on BB and have calculated my calorie intake as well as my macros. What led me here was putting in work at the gym (lifting hard on Kris Gethin's workout plan) and trying to eat healthy only to remain the same. Now I'm aware of funny things like macros and stuff is starting to make sense. I was eating too many carbs, not enough protein, etc.

Is it ok if I stay under my daily caloric intake as well as my macros on some days? I get about 2100 calories which is ten percent less than what the iifym.com tool suggested. Also get 93g Fat, 187g protein and 139 carbs (which, again, is ten percent less than the iifym.com recommendation).

Is it alright to fall below these on some days? Will it expedite fat loss if i fall below them or no?

ALSO

I enjoy drinking beer. Not all the time. But sometimes. Is it as simple as i just calculate the macros on the Bud Lights i drink and as long as i meet the end requirements, im good? Or is it more to it?

Thank you all.
    First off, don't expect the calculated numbers from the internet websites to be remotely accurate. They're a good starting point and nothing more. Secondly, counting only works if you're accurate which most people are not. Beer? sure as long as it fits the calorie budget but understand that as your calories get lower, the beer just won't fit too well in the numbers. Yes some days of less calories are fine, in fact they're like putting money in the bank. Leaves more to withdraw from in case your overdrawn the next day.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been going at it with the new macro requirements for 4 weeks now. I've seen results about 2 pds a week which is fine but i think i can do better. When i do cardio (40 mins 5x week) i usually do the same thing, the stationary bike. I dont slack on it and really try to keep the speed up. I do the bike because I got in a car accident a couple years ago and fractured my pelvis so low impact cardio is definitely the way to go for me. Would it make a big difference if i mixed up my cardio? i usually get 10-11 miles on the bike. Im just frustrated because i always count on the safe side when doing so i feel like it should be better.