Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Updates:

My lifts have been going very well and I am down to 198lbs and dropped several percent body fat as well. I am still very careful and keep away from dips and heavy overheads...but I have been doing almost every other type of lift. I have gotten stronger each week and I have beaten all my prior lifts (before injury) because of all the rotator cuff activities I have been doing. I going very heavy with dumb bell presses (incline, decline, and flat) and things have been going very well. I just have to warm-up for at least 20-30 minutes before I even start medium weights.

I still feel my tear at all times...it's a dull feeling in the back of my shoulder blade. I noticed that I irritate my injury if I lift 5lbs above my head if I am not warmed up. But I lift 70lb arnold presses after fully warmed up.

I did have to take a week off a few months ago because I didn't warmup properly and lifted too heavy at first....so my tear was very irritated. I am extremely careful now.

That's about the extent of my updates.

BearPear is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearPear is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearPear is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearPear is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearPear is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearPear is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearPear is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearPear is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearPear is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearPear is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearPear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm sorry about your shoulder. I hope it will get better soon, my friend.. I injured my right shoulder about a year ago and it didn't healed by now and injury makes me very depressed.. I think suicide at all times.. God, I can't believe myself.. Two years ago I was a mirthful person and now.. Life really sucks..

I don't know what my injury is. Doctors don't know too.. Because mri seems clear but i think its about my ac joint.. that "crystalized" sound in my shoulder, sometimes my arm becomes numb, my shoulder is painful and pain hits my fingers too.. I think it's like weightlifter's shoulder..
    Last edited by BearPear; 02-19-2013 at 09:16 AM.

jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jutsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Update: I haven't posted in 5 months and so I thought I would give an update. It's been over a year since my initial injury and everything is doing very well. I always feel the tear in my back shoulder blade...it is something I just live with...feels like someone is poking me. I have adjusted all my workouts to not reinjury my shoulder: no dips, very few pullups, no deads, and I have to be careful on any pulling motions without a good warmup. My strength is at 99% of what is was before the injury. I started changing up my routines, dropped several lbs, and I really got cut. I did find that I was doing too many rotator cuff exercises because it felt like tendonitis almost every day...so I stopped the rotator cuff warmups and the pain has completely went away.

One of the things that has helped the most has been "Animal Flex" from animal cuts. I decided to start taking it again and I feel 100% better. I rarely notice my shoulder injury and I am not in a severe depression like I used to be. I still remember the first day I came back after being off for months and I could only bench like 85lbs. Yesterday I declined 315lbs 15 times yesterday, 325lb 10 times, and then 335 5 times to start off my chest workout. I am now very aware of all my motions and I practice complete proper form. What drives me crazy now are the kids in the gym with horrible techniques.

BearPear - I understand your feeling. I still have the crystallized feeling, numb shoulders, and my fingers tingle and fall asleep every once in awhile. Try Animal Flex... I swear by this product. I felt a difference within a few days and after several weeks I feel great.

Update: It's been 9 months from my last post.

I don't even notice my labral tear anymore. I am very careful on warmups and I keep away from certain exercises. I am stronger than ever and I am more cut than ever.

I still take Animal Flex every morning and I will continue taking these forever.

I can decline and incline bench just fine, but still don't like to flat bench because I can "feel" the tear. My bodyfat has went down 3% and I have gained 5lbs! I am very happy how the gym has been going.

HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jutsinger View Post
    Update: It's been 9 months from my last post.

I don't even notice my labral tear anymore. I am very careful on warmups and I keep away from certain exercises. I am stronger than ever and I am more cut than ever.

I still take Animal Flex every morning and I will continue taking these forever.

I can decline and incline bench just fine, but still don't like to flat bench because I can "feel" the tear. My bodyfat has went down 3% and I have gained 5lbs! I am very happy how the gym has been going.
    Gratz man, I tore mine a few months after you but got the surgery, definitely worth it for me. I haven't read all of your updates but you're around the age where a labrum tear might have not been the source of your pain. You mentioned a lot of other crap that was wrong with it as well. Especially 40+,labrum tears are common, if you took an MRI of a bunch of 40+ people you'd find a lot of labrum and RC tears and few people complaining. 34 is kind of iffy if that was your source if pain, definitely a possibility it was. Anyway gratz on the recovery.