Page 259 of 281 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,770 of 8430
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cellucor Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pumpkin Protein Cookies

Recipe

Dry:
    1 Scoop Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cor Performance Whey (34g)
    1/4th Cup Oatmeal (MyOatmeal.com) 20g
    ½ Serving Complete Pancake Mix (Extra Fluffy) 20g
    Dash Splenda
    Dash Baking Power
    Dash Salt
    8g SF/FF Pudding Mix

Wet:
    ¼ Cup Pumpkin 62g
    1 Egg
    Dash Water (1/4th Cup)

Topping/Filling:

None

Directions

1. Pre-heat Oven to 350 degrees
    2. Combine all dry into a bowl but oatmeal, take oatmeal and blend in a magic bullet or regular blender into a powder form. Add with rest of dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
    3. Mix Egg + Pumpkin into dry ingredients, and slowly add enough water to form a batter like consistency. You can stir with a spoon, whisk or use a hand mixer.
    4. Once Batter is formed, place aluminum foil on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Use a spoon or ice cream scoop to drop cooking onto baking sheet at least 1” apart from each other.
    5. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown on the bottom and let them sit on a cooling rack for 3-5 minutes.
    6. Enjoy!

Macros

Calories ~ 375
    Protein ~ 35g
    Carbs ~ 40g
    Fat ~ 8g

addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Bob,

Nice looking cookies, are they a crunch or more chewy type texture?
    - If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it well enough.

My log - The Hungry Cyclist - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168824473&page=1

Originally Posted by addictR3 View Post
    Hey Bob,

Nice looking cookies, are they a crunch or more chewy type texture?
    Chewy, thats why the pumpkin was included. very soft and moist.

Cellucor Cor-Fetti Cake Batter Bread Pudding

Recipe

1 Scoop Cor Performance Whey (Cor-Fetti Cake Batter) 34g
    1 Serving SF/FF Pudding Mix (Vanilla) 8g
    Dash Baking Powder (3g)
    ¼ Cup Splenda (6g)
    6 Slices Bread (Ripped into pieces)
    Dash Salt
    Dash Sprinkles (4g)

Wet:
    2 Egg Whites
    1 Cup Almond Milk (228)
    Dash Vanilla Extract

Directions

1. Pre-heat oven to 350

2. Spray a 6x6 or 9x9 Pan with cooking spray before you begin to tear the bread pieces into small little chunks. You can tear the bread and place in a separate bowl.

3. In a separate large mixing bowl combine everything else. (Whey, SF/FF Pudding Mix, Baking Powder, Splenda)

4. Mix all wet in a magic bullet or blender. (Egg Whites, Almond Milk, Vanilla Extract)

5. Once Wet is mixed in a blender or magic bullet pour over the top of your diced up bread in your 9x9/6x6 pan. Coat with Sprinkles

6. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes until you can place a toothpick right through the center and no fluids/liquid residue come off your finished product.

7. Allow to Cool for 20-30 minutes and then place in the fridge to sit for at least 4-6 hours (or overnight) to let it thicken up.

Enjoy!

Macros

For Entire Bread Pudding:

Calories ~ 535
    Protein ~ 50g
    Carbs ~ 75g
    Fat ~ 6g

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive never actually had bread pudding…what does it taste like normally?
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Ive never actually had bread pudding…what does it taste like normally?
    You serious?
    once you let it thicken in the fridge it will be a thick/creamy cake batter bread. Very good. Go get you some bread pudding from a restaurant.

addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Reps mate when I can, also that bread pudding brings back memories of my grandma making that when I was a kid, I am going to grab some cellucor protein soon, I am a vanilla fan so what do you recommend, doesnt have to be vanilla, will wait response.

My log - The Hungry Cyclist - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168824473&page=1

Inov8 Elite Performance
    Mesocycle #22
    Week 6 Day 1

Tempo Indication: Eccentric:Pause:Concentric:Flex (x:x:x:x)

Single Leg-Leg Curl (1:1:1:1) *No Rest Between Legs*
    40 x 15 (3 Sets)
    40 x 15 + 5 + 5 + 5 (Rest Pause)

Barbell Squat (2:1:1:1)
    225 x 8
    245 x 8
    265 x 8
    275 x 8
    315 x 8
    335 x 8

Lying Leg Curl (1:1:1:1)
    90 x 20 --> 70 x 15 --> 60 x 20 Partials

A1: Smith Machine Front Squat (2:1:1:1)
    155 x 10 (3 Sets)

A2: GHR (3:1:1:2)
    BW x 8 (3 Sets)

B1: Adductor Machine (2:1:1:1)
    150 x 12 (2 Sets)

B2: Wall Sits
    BW x 30 Seconds (2 Sets)

Donkey Calf Raise: (3:1:3:1)
    2 Plates/Side x 10 (5 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Shrimp Tempura + Volcano Shrimp:

Ginger based dressing on salad & Soup:

Sea & Land Entree (Filet, Chicken, Shrimp, Veggies + Rice)

Reps mate when I can, also that bread pudding brings back memories of my grandma making that when I was a kid, I am going to grab some cellucor protein soon, I am a vanilla fan so what do you recommend, doesnt have to be vanilla, will wait response.
    S'mores when it comes back in stock
    Cinnamon Swirl
    Molten Chocolate // Mint CHocolate Chip (If you love mint)
    PB Marshmallow

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow man you did it right wherever you went to eat. Thats pretty much what I would order anywhere lol

Agreed with S'mores protein! So effin good.
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Wow man you did it right wherever you went to eat. Thats pretty much what I would order anywhere lol

Agreed with S'mores protein! So effin good.
    should be back in the store anyday in the new labels!

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HUGE cellular whey fan checking in.. I love pretty much all the flavors minus Mint & Strawberry.. A lot of people think the vanilla is one of their weaker flavors, and they may be right, but if you like vanilla like I do then you will love it!

The molten chocolate is hard to describe, more along the lines of a darker chocolate/more cocoa, but is a very unique and amazing flavor..

Can NEVER go wrong with the PB Marshmallow, Cinnamon Swirl or CCCD (taste exactly as described)..

I will be honest, the S'mores I was disappointed in as it tastes like a general chocolate flavor to me.. HOWEVER, that is just my personal opinion.. Still good don't get me wrong, I just don't get the strongest S'mores vibe from it..

The chocolate raspberry truffle is amazing too and also a very unique, hard to replicate flavor that they did well on again.. PERFECT balance of raspberry & chocolate flavors..

Finally, many people think the Red Velvet & Cake Batter are too sweet.. BUT they are easily two of my favorites! Every other company's red velvet/cake batters I have tried don't even compare to Cellucor's.. I have given many a shot since I have a sweet tooth and I will never order anything else! HIGHLY RECOMMEND these!! Especially the cake batter if you enjoy vanilla flavored stuff

CNC is also another flavor I recommend if you are a fan of vanilla flavored proteins.. Cookie bits in the actual protein!!!
    I.C.E.D.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icecreambuythepint/?hl=en

phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bob, your recent progress shots in here are incredibly inspiring dude. Really puts it into perspective--if you want something, work at it, and give it time. Kudos to you man.

Originally Posted by phillysteak View Post
    Bob, your recent progress shots in here are incredibly inspiring dude. Really puts it into perspective--if you want something, work at it, and give it time. Kudos to you man.
    Nothing inspiring man. Just a ginger kid trying to grind

Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    HUGE cellular whey fan checking in.. I love pretty much all the flavors minus Mint & Strawberry.. A lot of people think the vanilla is one of their weaker flavors, and they may be right, but if you like vanilla like I do then you will love it!

The molten chocolate is hard to describe, more along the lines of a darker chocolate/more cocoa, but is a very unique and amazing flavor..

Can NEVER go wrong with the PB Marshmallow, Cinnamon Swirl or CCCD (taste exactly as described)..

I will be honest, the S'mores I was disappointed in as it tastes like a general chocolate flavor to me.. HOWEVER, that is just my personal opinion.. Still good don't get me wrong, I just don't get the strongest S'mores vibe from it..

The chocolate raspberry truffle is amazing too and also a very unique, hard to replicate flavor that they did well on again.. PERFECT balance of raspberry & chocolate flavors..

Finally, many people think the Red Velvet & Cake Batter are too sweet.. BUT they are easily two of my favorites! Every other company's red velvet/cake batters I have tried don't even compare to Cellucor's.. I have given many a shot since I have a sweet tooth and I will never order anything else! HIGHLY RECOMMEND these!! Especially the cake batter if you enjoy vanilla flavored stuff

CNC is also another flavor I recommend if you are a fan of vanilla flavored proteins.. Cookie bits in the actual protein!!!
    Cheers brother, sounds good. Now I am confused haha, I really want a nice Vanilla type flavour, Not really big on Choc flavours in protein as I like to use the Vanilla as a base for many things, baking, sludge bowls and shakes etc.

I'll see what I go with, also looking at Animal whey, and BPI protein as they seem pretty good too!

I'll keep you all posted.

Nothing inspiring man. Just a ginger kid trying to grind
    Being too modest. Take the compliment man, from your recent photos you have done a great job on putting on that extra size. I still think you should do a show haha as you would cut up nicely but as you said, you want to be in that higher weight class.

Cheers brother, sounds good. Now I am confused haha, I really want a nice Vanilla type flavour, Not really big on Choc flavours in protein as I like to use the Vanilla as a base for many things, baking, sludge bowls and shakes etc.

I'll see what I go with, also looking at Animal whey, and BPI protein as they seem pretty good too!

I'll keep you all posted.
    Animal whey yes, BPI & Chromadex is not 3rd party verified, if a company is constantly selling stuff on BOGO there is a reason they can continue to sell things for cheap if it is under the cost to actually make it for the raw material cost. Just my 2 cents on paying for your product and alloting your money.I would google Taurine/Glycine Spiking or Protein Powder spiking for some more additional information.

Whipped Vanilla is alright, but some of our unique flavors are awesome. Cinnamon Swirl, S'mores, PBM, Mint (if you are a mint lover) especially. CCCD i personally love the chocolate chips in the whey are killer.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Animal whey yes, BPI & Chromadex is not 3rd party verified, if a company is constantly selling stuff on BOGO there is a reason they can continue to sell things for cheap if it is under the cost to actually make it for the raw material cost. Just my 2 cents on paying for your product and alloting your money.I would google Taurine/Glycine Spiking or Protein Powder spiking for some more additional information.

Whipped Vanilla is alright, but some of our unique flavors are awesome. Cinnamon Swirl, S'mores, PBM, Mint (if you are a mint lover) especially. CCCD i personally love the chocolate chips in the whey are killer.
    I really like vanilla and PB MARSH
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

OK about to order but will wait to hear back from you, need some advice asap. I really dont know which one to get haha, I already have a vanilla flavour so I wont go Vanilla for Cellucor but I need your rating advice. I do like Cinnamon in general. I love Mint Choc Ice cream so mayb I go that one??

I will be using the cellucor whey more for shakes, how do you rate the smores? I am leaning towards the cookies and cream.. so hard to decide !!

mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

never tried the s'mores, mint, or cccd haha.. but cinnamon swirl was amazing!!
    My offseason journey as a college student: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161109403

IG: liftingismylife

Going to college for Exercise Science-Pre Physical Therapy

OK about to order but will wait to hear back from you, need some advice asap. I really dont know which one to get haha, I already have a vanilla flavour so I wont go Vanilla for Cellucor but I need your rating advice. I do like Cinnamon in general. I love Mint Choc Ice cream so mayb I go that one??

I will be using the cellucor whey more for shakes, how do you rate the smores? I am leaning towards the cookies and cream.. so hard to decide !!
    Mint and Cinnamon then. If you love mint you will love mint chocolate chip no question about it.
    S'mores is godly it has Graham cracker and marshmallow pieces in the batter. Dead serious. Be back in the store shortly because of the new labels so it went off the shelves while we upgraded the label.
    Roll Cinnamon Swirl and Mint for the time being.
    CCCD and S'mores when they come back in the new label.

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you ever come up with a crisp, crunchy cookie? This has always been a challenge when trying to make one that's high protein and low fat.
    Team General Mills

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Have you ever come up with a crisp, crunchy cookie? This has always been a challenge when trying to make one that's high protein and low fat.
    a crispy cookie will probably come out very dry, that is why i would not venture that route.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    S'mores…hands down…game over

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    S'mores…hands down…game over

Yeah buddy!
    CCCD / S'mores are solid
    But Cinnamon Swirl NEVER gets old.

Yeah buddy!
    CCCD / S'mores are solid
    But Cinnamon Swirl NEVER gets old.
    The first tub of CCCD i had i loved but the next couple didn't taste the best IMHO. PBM and MC never gets old for me

Mint and Cinnamon then. If you love mint you will love mint chocolate chip no question about it.
    S'mores is godly it has Graham cracker and marshmallow pieces in the batter. Dead serious. Be back in the store shortly because of the new labels so it went off the shelves while we upgraded the label.
    Roll Cinnamon Swirl and Mint for the time being.
    CCCD and S'mores when they come back in the new label.
    OK I am going to be a ordering Smores!!

OK I am going to be a ordering Smores!!
    You will be waiting. Like i stated we are slowly getting back all the tubs in the new labels, so it may be a week or so before its back here on BB.com

CCCD be in the store end of August.

You will be waiting. Like i stated we are slowly getting back all the tubs in the new labels, so it may be a week or so before its back here on BB.com

CCCD be in the store end of August.
    OK might go the PB one and also the Cake one.

Inov8 Elite Performance
    Mesocycle #22
    Week 6 Day 2

Tempo Indication: Eccentric:Pause:Concentric:Flex (x:x:x:x)

Slight Incline Bench DB Hex Press – (2:1:1:3)
    65's x 8 (4 Sets)

Barbell Bench Press – (3:1:1:1)
    285 x 6 (3 Sets)

Pec Dec – (1:1:1:1)
    115 x 15 (3 Sets)

Stretch pushups –
    BW x Failure (3 Sets)

Band Pull Aparts – (1:1:1:1)
    Band x 15 (4 Sets)

HS Side Lateral Raises – (1:1:1:1)
    70 x 10 (4 Sets)

Seated Overhead DB Press – (5:3:1:1)
    50's x 6 (5 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Cellucor Molten Chocolate French Toast with a PB Lean Drizzle:

OK might go the PB one and also the Cake one.
    Go to the store. Cor-Fetti is not up for sale, not till after summer.

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Too many gains happening here.
    My path to contest prep:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160935491&page=1

Page 259 of 281 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 ... LastLast