Page 258 of 281 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,740 of 8430
    RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nathangreen View Post
    Agreed, but that's still easier said than done lol especially for new lifters who fall for all the gimmicks and "look like this in X days" advertisements. I could care less whether someone is natty or not, but I don't support outright lying about it. Just don't answer the question or say you can't provide an answer. But to say you're a lifetime natty #outwork #workharder etc etc when you've really been pumping to welches for 10+ yrs is just pretty scummy imo

edit- like this guy..if you believe this is natty i got some bad news...(but but he's been working out for 10 years bro with a perfect diet..yeah..lmao)

People never account for the genetically gifted. I'm not saying Mike O'hearn is or isn't. What I'm saying is that if someone like Adrian Peterson, or Lebron James, or John Beason dedicated their lives to lifting 365 days a year naturally I guarantee people would claim they aren't natty. FACT.

Not saying all NFL players are natty but here's just an example and imagine if they dedicated every day to the fitness industry instead of football http://theathleticbuild.com/25-most-...rs-in-the-nfl/

People automatically discredit the top tier because they KNOW they can't make it there and maybe it's not because of drugs but rather genetics.
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sonnydfrizzy View Post
    Nice progress Bob.
    @bolded

Are you saying you've had some amino spiked Koolaid lately?

Your statements are outlandish. Why do you not at least apply common sense and logic before posting? It baffles me.

sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol@ everyone saying everything I say is stupid.

Read the bold from Bob. He said "none of us are touching IFBB drug level status, and Mussina told me he is natty."

I extrapolated from that quote that Bob was saying he was not using. More specifically, Bob has yet to answer my question with "yes I'm still natural" and tip toes around the answer.

I don't give a flying fuark what people use or do, just be open about it. If Bob would just say "Sonny I'm natty you read that wrong" then all would be fine and I would believe him. But the way in which the question and answer is avoided leads me to one conclusion.

Edit: genetic elites exist. Bodybuilding is a niche sport and guys that are absolute freaks usually end up in the NFL or rugby. We are starting to see more people become interested in the physique and bb'ing culture so now natural guys that look like they are on gear are showing up.
    Been playing with shafts and balls since '75.

mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you saying you've had some amino spiked Koolaid lately?
    really...that's uncalled for... we are here supporting each others progress not blaming or asking whether or not someone is "natty" or not... how about you try and be consistent for years like Bob rather than come in here accusing ppl of being on stuff... maybe in a few years of proper training/nutrition you can actually make progress on your physique...

Lol@ everyone saying everything I say is stupid.

Read the bold from Bob. He said "none of us are touching IFBB drug level status, and Mussina told me he is natty."

I extrapolated from that quote that Bob was saying he was not using. More specifically, Bob has yet to answer my question with "yes I'm still natural" and tip toes around the answer.

I don't give a flying fuark what people use or do, just be open about it. If Bob would just say "Sonny I'm natty you read that wrong" then all would be fine and I would believe him. But the way in which the question and answer is avoided leads me to one conclusion.
    Bob does not have to answer to you if he doesn't want too, just like I don't have to explain my medical problems without anyone I don't want too.. i suggest you take your time to get your training and nutrition on point rather than post useless things on here...
    My offseason journey as a college student: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161109403

IG: liftingismylife

Going to college for Exercise Science-Pre Physical Therapy

sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^ Lmaooooo
    Dude you don't get it. I read something where I thought Bob hinted at the use of exogenous substances, so I asked HIM rather than drawing conclusions. You do realize I do not care one bit if he is or isnt right? I just appreciate people being honest. That is all. Not tip-toeing around a question like we're playing with dynamite.

"I suggest you take time to get training and nutrition on point" you tell me.
    Well I am not a bodybuilder, so I allocate most of my time elsewhere.

I just don't want people (like I used to be as a young kid) come in and see journals like this and say "it's all hard work and dedication" when it really isn't JUST that. It makes a huge difference: See here

I respect an honest man.

*Edit: False expectations are too prevalent in today's society and Bob has a lot of followers, so that is why it is relevant. I asked the source and got my answer already, even though he cannot simply just admit it.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^^ Lmaooooo
    Dude you don't get it. I read something where I thought Bob hinted at the use of exogenous substances,
    Read what you write and what you "thought".

What you think is not always 100% true. Have you walked a day in my shoes? have you walked a day in Mussina's shoes? How can you make a bold claim about someones health or what they do without knowing the facts?

You think a lot of things. Just like how the 30 pages in your log of people trying to help you and your decision to lifting, nutrition, and your mental outlook on food were there to help you "Think" about what you should do to help correct your bad decisions and habits for the better. Instead you continued to resort to old ways, make bad decisions, not stick to a training or diet program and continue to spin your wheels. So people who look at that "Think" or "thought" You were weak minded and made bad decisions based off your past actions that you continued to do.

Instead of trying to come in here and start a storm on my progress, my dedication and consistency that i take a lot of pride in (weight lifting and bodybuilding) think where you could be and the progress you could have if you have done the same over 3 years. THINK what could of happened if you followed through with your professional help to justify your thoughts and actions towards your mental outlook on food, life, and balance.

I could come into your log and come to conclusions, but instead i tried to sit back for months and help you succeed. I guess that is not the case in here. Instead you want to tell me what YOU think is right, since you are 100% right according to you. But since you are right, i guess there is no reason to even bother posting back to you because your Assumptions and Thoughts will reign supreme to evidence. The dozen PM's i got from others made it well certain that conclusions were drawn the second you posted.
    Last edited by The Solution; 07-29-2015 at 06:41 PM.

And still no answer to my question. Lmao.

I don't discredit your dedication and hard work; don't get me wrong. I just was wondering what you meant by the statement.

Way to appeal to your superiority and bring up how my gains are so lackluster and try to turn everything on me. Funny that you get so defensive over a single question.

*edit: I'm always transparent with you all, no matter what you think in my log. But this isn't a ME matter, it's a yes I am or no I'm not answer man.

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^

It still baffles me to this day, after all of these years.. How much you choose to fixate on everyone else's progression and what they do with their lives and not your own.

Get over it.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bob has made incredible progress, puts the work in is super bright and well educated on almost every supplement/nutiriton topic around before his incredible training/cardio from team in0v8. He has made dramatic changes to his physique with consistency and help from some of the best minds in the industry in his corner. Keep killling it Bob
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    ^^^

It still baffles me to this day, after all of these years.. How much you choose to fixate on everyone else's progression and what they do with their lives and not your own.

Get over it.
    Holy sh** man. It baffles me how you don't understand I don't give two fuarks about Bob or anyone else for that matter. They can do their thing man. I really don't care.

I just want someone to not turn a yes or no or "I can't answer that" question into my problem.

I came, I asked, and now I got the answer.

Erik, you and I both know you're the last person who should be so quit to criticize and tell me to get over it when you won't even eat your Girlfriend's parents fried chicken without throwing a fit.

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    Bob has made incredible progress, puts the work in is super bright and well educated on almost every supplement/nutiriton topic around before his incredible training/cardio from team in0v8. He has made dramatic changes to his physique with consistency and help from some of the best minds in the industry in his corner. Keep killling it Bob
    This x10000.
    I never once discredited the amount of work or dramatic progress Bob has made. Why do you think I lurk this thread? It's because I'm always mirin that he can sleep so little, stay so lean, and still make awesome gains.

I asked a question looking for a yes or no answer, and it turned into a chitstorm on me.

addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey bob i may have missed it, but are you currently looking at another show in the future? if so, you currently look pretty good, as you said a few lagging parts but my question is how would you approach your next show to the one you competed in last time, what would you change, or have learnt on your journey that you think is the deciding factor that could bring you on top?
    - If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it well enough.

My log - The Hungry Cyclist - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168824473&page=1

Originally Posted by addictR3 View Post
    hey bob i may have missed it, but are you currently looking at another show in the future? if so, you currently look pretty good, as you said a few lagging parts but my question is how would you approach your next show to the one you competed in last time, what would you change, or have learnt on your journey that you think is the deciding factor that could bring you on top?
    Yup. I have stated it a multiple times in here after talking to Shelby/John backstage (both IFBB Pro's now) that i need to be into a middleweight to be competitive (176 cutoff). I competed as a LW (154 Cutoff) Hence why i have been taking over 3+ years off the stage to try and grow into a new weight class.

Adding over 20 pounds of lean body mass to be competitive will take me well over 4-5+ years if i am 100% on point with my training and diet to make noticeable changes and be competitive.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I came, I asked, and now I got the answer.
    ... and now you can leave this log. Take your comments elsewhere and stop derailing this journal.

addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Yup. I have stated it a multiple times in here after talking to Shelby/John backstage (both IFBB Pro's now) that i need to be into a middleweight to be competitive (176 cutoff). I competed as a LW (154 Cutoff) Hence why i have been taking over 3+ years off the stage to try and grow into a new weight class.

Adding over 20 pounds of lean body mass to be competitive will take me well over 4-5+ years if i am 100% on point with my training and diet to make noticeable changes and be competitive.
    OK so you wont compete for awhile then I guess, I reckon you should do a show, I'd say with your current bodyweight, a nice little cut you'd be pretty diced. Anyways thats my opinion. End of the day its a journey so enjoy it and keep going..

My log - The Hungry Cyclist - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168824473&page=1

Inov8 Elite Performance
    Mesocycle #22
    Week 5 Day 3

Tempo Indication: Eccentric:Pause:Concentric:Flex (x:x:x:x)

Bent-Over Dumbell Rows – (1:1:1:1)
    100's x 10 (4 Sets)

Low Pulley Mag Rows (1:2:1:2)
    110 x 8 (5 Sets)

A1: Rope Pullovers – (1:1:1:1)
    35 x 15 (4 Sets)

A2: Barbell shrugs – (2:1:2:1)
    185 x 20 (4 Sets)

Hyperextension – (1:1:1:1)
    BW x 12 (4 Sets)

Seated Calf Raise (3:1:3:1)
    2 Plates x 10 (5 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Bacon, Egg, potato, and Cheese Frittata:

OK so you wont compete for awhile then I guess, I reckon you should do a show, I'd say with your current bodyweight, a nice little cut you'd be pretty diced. Anyways thats my opinion. End of the day its a journey so enjoy it and keep going..
    The problem is if i were to do a show. I would come in very undersized and get crushed. Cutoff would be 176, if i were to diet down i would probably be slightly above LW Cutoff at 154 to be shredded, so i would be up against people who are almost 20 pounds heavier than me on a stage.

That amount of size difference on a stage would really downgrade me or sell me short on presenting the best package possible. Thats the problem, Yes i could come in lean, but being lean does not always mean your going to do well. Its about size, symmetry, leanness, and proper posing. If i were to show up 15-20 pounds under my competition it would not go so well.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thats great your gym has Mag handles.

P.S my new precinct has a ben and jerry's down the block

My instagram-- JaredBB22

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thats great your gym has Mag handles.
    Not sure what this is? Can you guys aware me?

Also, Bob, I know you do rack pulls occasionally, but is there any particular reason you don't do conventional or sumo deadlifts?
    I.C.E.D.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icecreambuythepint/?hl=en

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    Not sure what this is? Can you guys aware me?

Also, Bob, I know you do rack pulls occasionally, but is there any particular reason you don't do conventional or sumo deadlifts?
    http://maxagrip.com/products/
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Thank you!! I have never seen this before.. I am jealous he has access to this also! Would rep but on spread..
    I.C.E.D.

Originally Posted by ugasar View Post

If it is in the mesocycle i do it.
    I work with Inov8ElitePerformance. Austin does all my training.

mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Austin is the mannn^^
    My offseason journey as a college student: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161109403

IG: liftingismylife

Going to college for Exercise Science-Pre Physical Therapy

Got ya! Just curious is all.. I do love those rack pulls though!
    I.C.E.D.

fair enough Bob, would you say your last contest you felt too small? and now you are worried that from previous show you dont want to go down that path? Not saying anything bad at all, but you seem like the kind of guy who learns from his journey and if your thinking is right, that is what your judging your train of thought off? I think you would come in smaller yeah but you have also put on decent size, and IMO if you continued the same kind of routine now but kept it at a slight deficient you'd cut up nicely. But yeah its your body and you have full control over how you react etc.

Also nice eats in the last post, I do love my eggs so good job !

fair enough Bob, would you say your last contest you felt too small? and now you are worried that from previous show you dont want to go down that path? Not saying anything bad at all, but you seem like the kind of guy who learns from his journey and if your thinking is right, that is what your judging your train of thought off? I think you would come in smaller yeah but you have also put on decent size, and IMO if you continued the same kind of routine now but kept it at a slight deficient you'd cut up nicely. But yeah its your body and you have full control over how you react etc.

Also nice eats in the last post, I do love my eggs so good job !
    i was not too small i came in right at 154 cutoff (the top of LW) . I would be too small ATM to be a competitive middleweight (22 pounds heavier cutoff) 22lbs of LBM does not happen overnight.

Shelby and John (IFBB Pro's) both stated i was too tall to be a LW (5'7) look at the pictures I am the tallest guy. Bodybuilding is about the illusion, its about HOW YOU LOOK, sure you need to make weight for your weightclass, but the winner was 5'2 and same weight but much stockier because he is 5 inches shorter.

if i am tall it will be harder to bring the complete package of leanness, size, and symmetry. I was stronger than everyone on the stage, and posed better than some of them (just look at the pics) just makes me scratch my head on my placement, even the judges could not come up with an excuse lol when i asked them after the show because the pictures show my poses were hit much better. But it is a subjective sport!

Plus i just dieted 22+ weeks not too long ago and have been reversing for 8 weeks,

Inspired me to make my own frittata tonight.

WINNING

Inov8 Elite Performance
    Mesocycle #22
    Week 5 Day 4

Tempo Indication: Eccentric:Pause:Concentric:Flex (x:x:x:x)

A1: Side Later Raises – (2:1:1:1)
    15's x 15 (4 Sets)

A2: Front Lateral Raises – (2:1:1:1)
    15's x 10 (4 Sets)

A3: HS Overhead Shoulder Press – (2:1:1:1)
    80 x 8 (4 Sets)

A4:Bent Over Rear Delt Swings – (2:1:1:1)
    10's x 15 (4 Sets)

Dip Machine or Bench Dips– (2:2:1:2)
    3 Plates/Side x 10 (4 Sets)

Incline concentration curls – (3:2:1:2)
    20's x 8 (4 Sets)

HS Single Arm Machine Tricep Ext – (2:1:1:1)
    No Rest Between Arms
    60 x 8 (6 Sets)

EZ Bar Preacher Curls – (3:1:1:1)
    35 (Each Hand) x 8 (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Cellucor Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bread Pudding:

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Inspired me to make my own frittata tonight.

WINNING
    be Careful bro

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lateral raises are the only thing that caused my shoulders to ever grow…pressing never did much for them…LOVE starting the workout with them like you did man!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Lateral raises are the only thing that caused my shoulders to ever grow…pressing never did much for them…LOVE starting the workout with them like you did man!
    Interesting, I always like lateral raises, I also felt my shoulders grew a ton when I was doing heavy branch style front raises

My instagram-- JaredBB22

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting, I always like lateral raises, I also felt my shoulders grew a ton when I was doing heavy branch style front raises
    Yup, thats why I never do shoulder presses but instead every variation of front, side, and rear raises
    advertising not permitted

Page 258 of 281 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast