Page 12 of 281 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you encounter any problems with satiety having such a large carb intake? I can recall some of my refeeds from the past where I was actually hungrier than low days due to the relative proportion of carbs to fats.

ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Honestly none. I hate avacado. I get 6g of fish oil = 6g of fat, then the other 34 or so come from trace fats from carbohydrate sources and protein sources (lean beef, chicken etc etc). almost 400g of carbs they add up very fast, if i use lower fat cheese etc that plays a role as well (usually have a stirfry daily with potatoes/rice/veggies)
    I would try making your primary fat sources those I listed. I would be very surprised if you still felt lethargic/crappy using them. 40 grams for fat intake just seems so low to me and it doesn't allow you to get the fats that are essential for health and optimal performance.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have tried higher fat while cutting, bulking, maintaining
    Energy = Worse, Performance = Worse, Higher fat = Bloating regardless of source or amount of kcals i am on. Just what suits my body and why Jason has my diet set up this way, and lets face it as much as it may be a pain on my part as carbs rise and trace fats are all i really get the pictures show what it is capable of, and that is me in the greatest shape of my life.

The guy knows my body well, and it just is what works for me. yeah crazy, but its the truth. Just trial/error. Hence why i dont cycle calories much (Just drop a touch bit of carbs on off days) and keep protein/fat very consistent.
    Honestly none. I hate avacado. I get 6g of fish oil = 6g of fat, then the other 34 or so come from trace fats from carbohydrate sources and protein sources (lean beef, chicken etc etc). almost 400g of carbs they add up very fast, if i use lower fat cheese etc that plays a role as well (usually have a stirfry daily with potatoes/rice/veggies)
    Originally Posted by ebomb55 View Post
    I would try making your primary fat sources those I listed. I would be very surprised if you still felt lethargic/crappy using them. 40 grams for fat intake just seems so low to me and it doesn't allow you to get the fats that are essential for health and optimal performance.
    I never stated i felt lethargic or crappy??? .. i never felt terrible on prep, nor do i feel like this in the offseason .
    If my performance was not optimal, my trainer would not suggest it, nor would he keep me on this diet if i continued to make gains during contest prep, and nealry added over 10 pounds of LBM last offseason in under a year. I know that everyone is different, but if fats suited me better you are damn right i would be adding more in. Just read my quotes above from your lasts posts as why i do this type of lifestyle, and why i hire/pay jason to do my diet/nutrition. He is a guru and knows me and my body very well.

I appreciate the input, but honestly try getting much oil on top of 6g of fish oil and 385g of carbs and 240g of protein. its pretty damn hard to fit much if any in. Not to mention satiety of oil = nada. If i had the room you know i would try to do the best i can to try different things, but right now what i have done the last year has produced the best results of my life.

"Dont fix what aint broken" right?

Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    Do you encounter any problems with satiety having such a large carb intake? I can recall some of my refeeds from the past where I was actually hungrier than low days due to the relative proportion of carbs to fats.
    Never have a problem with hunger/satiety in prep or in offseason. Ever sinced moving towards IF/lower meal frequency hunger has been at bay for the most part, just stay busy, dont think about food, or think you have to eat at X hour has made vital progress in terms of hunger. When i used to eat 5-6 times a day. i would be hungry as hell all the time (just what i found). Then again my fats were never as high as yours recently, but when i first started with jason we tried carb cycling (low/medium/high days) where fats would be low/medium/high as well depending on carb intake, and straight kcals with higher fats. Both ways were not productive for me regardless of goal, or satiety. Fats just straight up bloat me and make performance terrible/worse.

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I never stated i felt lethargic or crappy??? .. i never felt terrible on prep, nor do i feel like this in the offseason .
    If my performance was not optimal, my trainer would not suggest it, nor would he keep me on this diet if i continued to make gains during contest prep, and nealry added over 10 pounds of LBM last offseason in under a year. I know that everyone is different, but if fats suited me better you are damn right i would be adding more in. Just read my quotes above from your lasts posts as why i do this type of lifestyle, and why i hire/pay jason to do my diet/nutrition. He is a guru and knows me and my body very well.

I appreciate the input, but honestly try getting much oil on top of 6g of fish oil and 385g of carbs and 240g of protein. its pretty damn hard to fit much if any in. Not to mention satiety of oil = nada. If i had the room you know i would try to do the best i can to try different things, but right now what i have done the last year has produced the best results of my life.

Never have a problem with hunger/satiety in prep or in offseason. Ever sinced moving towards IF/lower meal frequency hunger has been at bay for the most part, just stay busy, dont think about food, or think you have to eat at X hour has made vital progress in terms of hunger. When i used to eat 5-6 times a day. i would be hungry as hell all the time (just what i found). Then again my fats were never as high as yours recently, but when i first started with jason we tried carb cycling (low/medium/high days) where fats would be low/medium/high as well depending on carb intake, and straight kcals with higher fats. Both ways were not productive for me regardless of goal, or satiety. Fats just straight up bloat me and make performance terrible/worse.
    I know fats are more satiating than carbs for me...but it depends on the food and everyone's different. You just gotta learn your body a bit

Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Im interested to see where i stand, I'm not sure what bloats me. I only thought carbs were able to bloat the most. Whats a good method to find out which one is bloating for a specific person?? Any thoughts?
    Vanish Fat Transformation with ProSupps (Active as of 7/8/13) -

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?gmid=4002173&do=discuss#gmessage4002173

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bwestmuscle View Post
    Im interested to see where i stand, I'm not sure what bloats me. I only thought carbs were able to bloat the most. Whats a good method to find out which one is bloating for a specific person?? Any thoughts?
    ummm....really? try one. see results. try another. see results. compare.
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bwestmuscle View Post
    Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    ummm....really? try one. see results. try another. see results. compare.
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hate avocados too.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Bob I totally understand why you are on a low fat intake and why you prefer to do so and feel better while doing it. I'm much like you, I could go on eating low fat for a long time without any negative effects or feeling bad/lethargic. The reason why I still keep eating fat although I don't feel it is necessary for myself, and while i prefer eating more carbs/protein for better satiety, is because I know it is recommended to eat a minimum amount of fat just to keep the body functioning properly, and to keep a proper hormone system and healthy levels.

The thing is I think 40-45g of fat per day, not during contest prep which would be understandable, seems quite low and i'm wondering if it worries you since you are still quite young, and not eating enough fat for a long period of time may cause some negative effects with body functions/hormone levels? And you are not in contest prep, you are in your off-season. Of course correct me if I am wrong I am simply curious to your thoughts on it.

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    I hate avocados too.
    Don't know what it is, but just dont like em.

Originally Posted by Verint View Post
    The thing is I think 40-45g of fat per day, not during contest prep which would be understandable, seems quite low and i'm wondering if it worries you since you are still quite young, and not eating enough fat for a long period of time may cause some negative effects with body functions/hormone levels? And you are not in contest prep, you are in your off-season. Of course correct me if I am wrong I am simply curious to your thoughts on it.
    I get bloodwork done every month (mom is a medical technologist) my levels are in range. If you are curious go see a doctor and get some work done.

Long term dieting if you ever read on Alan's Site, Martin's, Lyle's etc can result in lowering of IFG-1, T3, Leptin, Free/Total Test levels, Drops in Thyroid levels, Protein Synthesis, and Cellular Energy State (Right from Lyle's E-book Ultimate Diet 2.0)

Most people really overanalyze diets and their food selection and think if you eat 1 way it may not suit you or this or that. Honestly bodybuilding is so black and white. Find what works for you, Try different things, try different intensity techniques when you train and find what SUITS you and WORKS for you. Nobody is the same. Its about finding what is "Optimal" for you and your body.

What one person does is great, it works for them, give it a shot and see what happens. But to try and replicate others is ludicrous because there is no one thing that works for X and everything will work for Y. You can only take information and apply it. Take Science and apply it.. but personal results will vary.

Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I get bloodwork done every month (mom is a medical technologist) my levels are in range. If you are curious go see a doctor and get some work done.

Long term dieting if you ever read on Alan's Site, Martin's, Lyle's etc can result in lowering of IFG-1, T3, Leptin, Free/Total Test levels, Drops in Thyroid levels, Protein Synthesis, and Cellular Energy State (Right from Lyle's E-book Ultimate Diet 2.0)

Most people really overanalyze diets and their food selection and think if you eat 1 way it may not suit you or this or that. Honestly bodybuilding is so black and white. Find what works for you, Try different things, try different intensity techniques when you train and find what SUITS you and WORKS for you. Nobody is the same. Its about finding what is "Optimal" for you and your body.

What one person does is great, it works for them, give it a shot and see what happens. But to try and replicate others is ludicrous because there is no one thing that works for X and everything will work for Y. You can only take information and apply it. Take Science and apply it.. but personal results will vary.
    That's how I always approach things, do what works for you. I was just curious as to the outcome health wise of going a long time on lower fat than the recommended minimum, but if your getting blood-work done and stay within the normal range, then definitely keep at it!

∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Verint View Post
    That's how I always approach things, do what works for you. I was just curious as to the outcome health wise of going a long time on lower fat than the recommended minimum, but if your getting blood-work done and stay within the normal range, then definitely keep at it!
    Exactly. I think people on here get a bit overly concerned about low-fat diets like they are some sort of anti-endocrine nutritional regimen. Obviously if you start dipping below .2g of fat per pound of bodyweight you are really pushing the limits of what is essential to your body's cellular demands, but some folks (like Bob) can do just fine with .25-.3g fat per pound of BW. I'd be more concerned about health ramifications of OVERALL caloric restriction long-term as opposed to just low-fat intake.
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The dude is eating 40+ g of fat. It's not exactly "low fat" at all. Low fat would be 20-30g IMO. The dude said he felt better now than ever before with higher fats. He may or may not raise them 5-10g as well, but he is rebounding from contest prep...My goodness shut up about it.

Contest: COMPLETE TheNaturalEdge's Avatar
    TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalEdge is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your fats are fine. What is "low" anyway.
    Also, w/ Avacado's - have you ever tried toasted them on Pizza or bread? Tastes wicked, I had a mate who hated fresh avacado's but loved them toasted on bread/pizza.
    SydMisc | Team: Norton
    Off Season Log - 2014 Come at me: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148704663
    I write about marketing here https://www.jessehanley.com

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Frankdaddy View Post
    The dude is eating 40+ g of fat. It's not exactly "low fat" at all. Low fat would be 20-30g IMO. The dude said he felt better now than ever before with higher fats. He may or may not raise them 5-10g as well, but he is rebounding from contest prep...My goodness shut up about it.
    Actually it is considered low fatby both g/lb and % standards
    Im sure Bob would even agree his eating style is considered low fat
    That doesnt mean "too" low
    They are two different things
    If they were too low his energy would be in the crapper and his t-levels not normal
    That isnt the case
    Energy, bloodwork and performance are all fine
    Others the same size may need 2x the fat intake because everyone's body is unqie and responds differently
    In terms of saitiey, it coes down far more to foods than macros IMO
    Bob eats a lot of fruit and potatoes (hi carb and hi satiety)
    4 oz of potato is more filling than 1tbsp of butter/oil
    If he was gettig all his carbs from wonder bread and jelly, he probably wouldnt feel the same
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Originally Posted by Frankdaddy View Post
    Lmao... You should see some of the text messages i got

Originally Posted by TheNaturalEdge View Post
    Your fats are fine. What is "low" anyway.
    Also, w/ Avacado's - have you ever tried toasted them on Pizza or bread? Tastes wicked, I had a mate who hated fresh avacado's but loved them toasted on bread/pizza.
    Nah. Just overall don't like.. Hate guacamole. When i go out for mexican i steer clear of this stuff.

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    They are two different things
    If they were too low his energy would be in the crapper and his t-levels not normal
    Energy, bloodwork and performance are all fine
    Others the same size may need 2x the fat intake because everyone's body is unqie and responds differently
    In terms of saitiey, it coes down far more to foods than macros IMO
    Bob eats a lot of fruit and potatoes (hi carb and hi satiety)
    4 oz of potato is more filling than 1tbsp of butter/oil
    If he was gettig all his carbs from wonder bread and jelly, he probably wouldnt feel the same
    ^^ Bingo. I eat a lot of fruit (usually bananas, strawberries and apples in a given day)
    I eat at least 10-12oz of a potato a day
    2 of my favorite carb sources.

Arms + Shoulders (Weak Point)

Rope Extensions: (1 second pause at bottom)
    2 Warm-Ups
    140 x 12
    150 x 10
    160 x 8

Cross Body Hammer Curls:
    2 Warm-Ups
    40's x 10 (4 Sets)

Hammer Strength Standing Dip machine -
    3 Plates/Side x 8 + 5 Slow Negatives (3 Sets)

Seated Dumbell Curls w/ a 3 second negative
    20's x 10 (4 Sets)

L-Extension: (Basically 1 arm skull crusher across your body)
    25's x 12 (3 Sets)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnjCmuXwTiQ

Incline Concentration Curls - (Face down on incline bench):
    20's x 12 (3 Sets) + Squeeze at top and 2 second negative

Shoulders:

Dumbbell 6-Ways:
    15's x 10 (3 Sets)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-cCXkSi7IQ

Seated Military Smith Machine Press:
    2 Plates/Side x 6 ---> 1 Plate + 25/Side x 6 --> 1 Plate x 15

Post-Workout:

Breakfast Pizza:

Ben n Jerry's Half Baked:

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice session bro.
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^^^ agreed. Also, breakfast pizza looks great! Take care bud
    Commitment and Duty: A young Officers drive to the stage. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150397083&p=995053613#post995053613

Once you figure out the "why" then the "how" is easy

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Nice session bro.
    Originally Posted by hamiltronj View Post
    ^^^ agreed. Also, breakfast pizza looks great! Take care bud
    Thanks fellas have a great weekend.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    so wjen are you opening up your pizza parlor
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    so wjen are you opening up your pizza parlor
    Ask my mom.. she made it.. I just ate it

Ask my mom.. she made it.. I just ate it
    Moms FTW
    My favorite mom meal is stuffed peppers (similar to ones I have seen you post)
    What frustrates me is that she doesnt measure any of the friggin spices (chili powder, pepper, etc.) so I can never replicate the flavor (grrrrr)
    Founder of MMDELAD

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

agreed agreed agreed! Something a lot of people dont understand is they need to find what works for them and NOT do what everyone else does...nice lookin workouts as always!!!
    advertising not permitted

Legs:

Pull-Ups:
    30 Reps over 3 sets with various grips

Lying Hamstring Curl:
    50 x 15
    65 x 12
    90 x 10
    105 x 8, 6, 4 (Rest Pause) ---> 65 x 12

+15 pounds

DB Stiff Leg Deadlifts: (go till you cannot get 8)
    2 Warm-Ups
    100's x 8
    110's x 8
    120's x 8
    130's x 8 Match PR

Hack Squat: (2 Second Pause in Hole)
    1 Plate/Side x 15
    1 Plate + 25/Side x 12
    2 Plates x 10 (2 Sets)

*1 set feet together, one set feet shoulder width

Squat: *Beltless*
    2 Warm Ups
    255 x 8 (2 Sets)

+10 Pounds

Smith Split Squat:
    135 x 12 (2 Sets)

Donkey Calf Raise
    2 Plates x 10 (3 Sets) *10 Second Holds at top*

Post-Workout:

Dark Chocolate Almond Junk Bowl mixed with:
    apples
    bananas
    strawberries
    crushed cinnamon apple rice cakes
    Smorez Cereal
    Kashi Go Lean
    Apple Pie Quest Bar
    Pretzels

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome session. When you eat those bowls is it your only meal?
    PL Log

BTK!

Awesome session. When you eat those bowls is it your only meal?
    No. I have never stated i eat 1 meal a day, that is my Post-Workout Meal as stated. I am eating around 3 meals (usually 3)

No. I have never stated i eat 1 meal a day, that is my Post-Workout Meal as stated. I am eating around 3 meals (usually 3)
    I know you didn't say that it just looks like a ton of cals
    PL Log

BTK!

I know you didn't say that it just looks like a ton of cals
    Around 60-70g Protein, 150g of carbs, and around 10-15g fat. nothing crazy. I am eating almost 400g of carbs on workout days (as indiciated on my last macro bump) i posted. 385 on WO and 355 on Non.

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol dude that would suck to only eat one meal a day with those macros! pretty jelly on the 400 on wo days, I don't even get that much on high carb day
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912821

Bulking Journal
    http://forum.bodybuildingnotebook.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9&#post9

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

Page 12 of 281 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast