obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

RPM/Drive Believer Bottle Review

I won a bottle of Neovar from AppNut so I wanted to try out Rpm/Drive to get a full effect of their stack. Purchased their believer bottle(50 ct) for $11 so it wasn't much of a sacrifice. I had come back from a vacation with a week of deloading from the gym and supplements, so this was the perfect time to test these products. To my surprise, good things do come in little packages.

RPM

I was more concerned on how this product affected my caffeine tolerance. I don’t have much of a big PWO history, but prior getting back into shape 7 months ago I drank sodas nearly everyday for 3 years. The caffeine tolerance still lingers thus giving me mixed results from PWO’s. I was able to try RPM for about 2 full weeks (2-3 pills) and was surprised of the consistent energy it provided me. Within 20 minutes of taking the pills I was feeling alert and awake. At times focus was light, but energy was strong which made my time between sets very short. As far as the cardio aspect, I still had enough energy to complete 12-45 min HIIT sessions at the gym and at home after my workouts. I like how it’s ingredients are stim free and for my tolerance, a little bit of it went a long way. Only small gripe is that it doesn’t have green tea extract for that extra hunger suppressant as I hit the weights fasted, granted this was AFTER my Drive samples were used up.

9/10

Definitely picking this up in the near future.

Drive

This was a little hard to differentiate immediately as it’s a sleeper and the pill count only lasted for a little over a week for me. From my mini log, some things I noticed were a little libido enhancement (granted 2-3 doses/day), combined w/ rpm I had 150% intensity(minimal dose of 2) and better recovery between sets. There was little to no lactic acid build up, thus turning my 5x5 into a 8x5 wanting to push for more. You definitely get an “alpha male” sort of feeling in the gym as the other reviewers would mention.

8/10

Would definitely like to use this stuff again. It get’s an 8 out of fairness due to short usage and effects.

Overall Thoughts:

I was amazed at the intensity of the workouts I did within the first week if using the RPM/Drive/Neovar stack. The intensity was so high, I messed up on form and snapped my neck up from feeling overpowered. For about 2 weeks, I cut my supplements in half due to AN’s multipurpose stack. It also covered additional supplements I didn’t already have. Best 11 bucks I ever spent!

You can visit my ongoing log for a more extensive feedback:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...6188583&page=1
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61
    BNET: obeygiant#1273

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sweet! Thanks for the feedback, man. I enjoyed following your log too.

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Sweet! Thanks for the feedback, man. I enjoyed following your log too.
    Big Thanks to you and the other Appnut Reps for your inputs!
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61
    BNET: obeygiant#1273

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by obey46 View Post

RPM

...I like how it’s ingredients are stim free and for my tolerance, a little bit of it went a long way. Only small gripe is that it doesn’t have green tea extract for that extra hunger suppressant as I hit the weights fasted, granted this was AFTER my Drive samples were used up.

9/10
    Sorry I missed this the first time around, I was reading/posting from my phone in a boring staff meeting.

Just to clarify, RPM is not stimulant free. In fact, there are a couple different actives supplying the energy you feel.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice catch sleep. The theobromine is weird, but caffeine on the label is pretty straight forward
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄