Registered User KrispyKremeDiet's Avatar
    KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Insanity, HIIT, or WHAT???

Hello all, longtime reader, first time poster.

And that is for a reason... I feel hopeless and desperate, and I'll share with you why, as briefly as I can, and hope you all can give me some really solid feedback.

I'm currently 28, 5'9.5", I weigh 188 lbs., and according to my weight scale, I have about 44 lbs. of body fat, with a 25% (give or take on a day to day basis) body fat composition. Disgusting.

Rewind about 4 years ago, I was about 165-170 lbs. with about 15% or so body fat.

Rewind to about 10 years ago and I was around 155 lbs. with about 9% body fat.
    (I tried to post pics of the difference, but I'm not allowed until 50 posts)

Now, about 4 years ago, when I was hovering around 13-15% body fat, I ate what I wanted and when I wanted, but I worked out EVERYDAY. I played juco basketball at that time as well so I did quite a bit of running.

What threw me off and got me to this point was continuing to eat what and when I wanted, with a huge increase in fast food as well, and not doing anything. My wife and I started having our kids and then it just got easier to sit at home and not do anything physical. In my prime, which lasted up until I was about 21 or so, I played basketball regularly, lifted weights occasionally but not regularly, and did pushups, situps, crunches, and curls EVERYNIGHT. I stopped doing all of that, and now I'm here.

Now, I know I was scrawny, but I was cut and the ladies loved it - it actually helped me get my wife, lol. But, I LOVED IT. I never thought I would get to where I am now and now I feel so hopeless, I get discouraged in even trying to get back to where I was.

So, my question is, what should I do? I actually started Insanity back in February and ended up hurting my back one night and being unable to walk for a week. Doc told me I'd be fine, just ease back into everything and work my way back to it. I started it back last week and felt surprisingly good - no tweaks or twinges in my back, no weak spasm-feeling that preceded the back injury before. But, I pulled my groin one night while stretching and took the week off. Now, I'm having a hard time getting started back.

I was a month into it the first time with a few days missed, but I had started seeing a few results, but wasn't impressed. I actually questioned whether taking whey protein was negatively affecting me and leaving me putting on weight at night after I worked out. So, that was discouraging as well. I have some friends on other boards who have done the whole program and swear by it, they lost like 35+ lbs. But, I wasn't seeing results that fast and I expected more considering my frame is naturally smaller.

My other issue is, when I do Insanity, it completely drains me. I'm wanting to get out and play basketball when I can and be competitive. Whereas, when I do Insanity, I feel exhuasted. My whole day revolves around the workout - what to eat, when to eat it, preparing for when I workout, etc. And when I do it, I usually avg. my heart rate in the 160s to 170s with my max exceeding my recommended max of 192, up to around 200 bpm.

So, I've been questioning whether this is really maximizing fat loss for me?

Among the other options I've considered... I had a trainer tell me a great way to jumpstart the fat loss is to jump rope 20 minutes a day. He said to jump rope for 30 secs, then rest 30 secs, and continue doing this for 20 minutes. I've done it and I get a really good sweat, but I don't really feel I'm pushing myself. Is this considered HIIT?

Then the other option I was considering was the HIITs found in this BB.com article here:
    Here's What You Do:

Pick the cardio machine of your choice (treadmill, elliptical, rower, bike, swimming) and perform a 5 minute warm-up.

Then take time to stretch properly and you are ready to begin.

Start at a moderate pace for 1 minute, then crank up the pace to 90 or 95% of your Maximum Heart Rate (MHR).

Continue at this effort for 15 to 20 seconds, then slow down to your starting pace for another minute followed by another all-out sprint for 15 to 20 seconds.

Do this for no more than 15 minutes.

After that finish your workout by cooling down for 5 minutes and thoroughly stretch afterwards.

If you perform this right I guarantee that you will be totally exhausted after 20 minutes of this.
    So, what should I do? Any help would be greatly appreciated. My ultimate goal would be to lose at least 10% body fat in a month or two and maintain that. Is this possible? PLEASE HELP guys, I want to be proud of my body again. Thanks!

Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude I am not reading that novel, but in short read the stickys in the nutrition section and get your diet in check. Start on a beginner program like http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843 and it will take you far. You don't need to do cardio to lose fat, calorie deficit is all you need at the start and some would argue ever.
    Training Log (5/3/1 as of 9/10):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146734283

KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKremeDiet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Mongo81X View Post
    Dude I am not reading that novel, but in short read the stickys in the nutrition section and get your diet in check. Start on a beginner program like and it will take you far. You don't need to do cardio to lose fat, calorie deficit is all you need at the start and some would argue ever.
    Well, I'd appreciate if someone did read my "novel."

Not everything works for every person, depending on their goals.

I want to get back to my optimal athletic performing body composition before I'm 30, so I don't just want to lose fat. I want to be lean and in basketball shape. I need a program that will strip off excess fat the quickest so long as I eat clean, and allow me to maintain/improve my quickness, vertical, and get cut up again.

Additionally, I know how to eat clean, but I can't follow some cookie-cutter diet that requires counting each and every calorie. I have 3 children and a wife, I don't have time to count all of that crap, although I can estimate, lol...

bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You sound like the type of person who gets so caught up in end results and the current progress that your paralyzed by the overwhelming workload. STOP! It's not that hard. Google a calorie intake calculator and get that set straight. Eat 500 below maintenance or find one that does that automatically. Next Re-evaluate your diet. Compose it like this- dont stress on programming some insane nutrition plan- protein>carbs>fats. Next, only get your calories from whole foods. If you don't know what that is--your parents screwed you up and I can't help you--. Next, stop freaking out that you need to do insanity to lose any weight, a pair of dumbells and diet can get anyone to 5% if they want it to. Do cardio 3-5 days a week. Mix it up. Play basketball, run sprints, run a track, do HIIT, do long runs, do circuit style training. My advice would be to do circuit or high volume w/ low intensity resistance work (pullups, pushups, situps, kettlebells, sandbag squats, med ball slams, dips, and any other high rep resistance training). Now here's what you do. You look at all that and you do not over think it. Pick 3-5 activities a week and just do them and eat right. I swear to god that will work (lowered bf% from 15-20 down to 8.9% at one point in my life). And I only used the above methods when I did so.

Stop over thinking things, get moving on SOMETHING, cut out the crap and be bold.

Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KrispyKremeDiet View Post

I want to get back to my optimal athletic performing body composition before I'm 30, so I don't just want to lose fat. I want to be lean and in basketball shape. I need a program that will strip off excess fat the quickest so long as I eat clean, and allow me to maintain/improve my quickness, vertical, and get cut up again.

Additionally, I know how to eat clean, but I can't follow some cookie-cutter diet that requires counting each and every calorie. I have 3 children and a wife, I don't have time to count all of that crap, although I can estimate, lol...
    I'm pretty sure a calorie deficit works for everyone, and I didn't even recommend a diet program. That was a workout program that would give you an idea of a well put together three day full body program. And counting calories take maybe 10 minutes out of your day with a app like Myfitnesspal. And I'm a little confused you say you don't just want to lose fat, then you say you want to be lean, then you say lose fat as fast as possible. Anyways man was just trying to point you in the right direction. Good luck.

Edit: eating "clean" means nothing, it's calories in < calories out for fat loss, and hitting your macros.

bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbuehler3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I posted my previous response before realizing that you said specifically basketball shape:
    I suggest the following...
    Note: substitute any day with playing pickup
    monday sucksday: find a gym, tennis court, and run suicides...yes suicides.
    tuesday: get a gym membership! now go in. Do something like this: 5 min treadmill warmup then: pushups 15, pullupsxfatigue, BW box squats x 25, jump rope 100 times, side to side bench 30 (15 each side). Repeat that 3x.
    wednesday: distance run. go running. anywhere. 20-40 minutes. IDC how when what speed.
    thursday: pushups, dips, planks, med ball slams, burpees. 4 times. till fatigue
    friday:______

If you want, send me your email address and I can send you a 30 day supply of these that give you the weekends off, and allow you to workout for 30-40 minutes. It got me down to 8.9% once, and it really works for anyone.

Originally Posted by Mongo81X View Post
    I'm pretty sure a calorie deficit works for everyone, and I didn't even recommend a diet program. That was a workout program that would give you an idea of a well put together three day full body program. And counting calories take maybe 10 minutes out of your day with a app like Myfitnesspal. And I'm a little confused you say you don't just want to lose fat, then you say you want to be lean, then you say lose fat as fast as possible. Anyways man was just trying to point you in the right direction. Good luck.

Edit: eating "clean" means nothing, it's calories in < calories out for fat loss, and hitting your macros.

I hope I didn't sound snappy, I thought you just gave me a link to a diet plan because it was posted right after you mentioned improving my diet.
    My goal is to get lean and as I said at the end of my first post, I'd like to drop 10% BF within a month or two. I want to do this while improving my general strength but not bulking up and preparing my body for playing basketball competitively. That is what I'm aiming for. I hope that clears it up.

And can I get the MFP app on Android?

And as far as the workout, I appreciate you and BB's suggestions, but as far as what I listed, what would be the best option? I'm trying to do what I'm already familiar with that presents me with the best results and I think I can add stuff in as BB said - bodyweight resistance exercises, pickup ball at the gym, etc.

My options I was looking at were :
    *Continuing Insanity
    *Jump rope at least once a day for 20 minutes (30 secs on, 30 secs rest throughout). It was suggested to try and do two 20 minute sessions a day, but one will suffice. And is this jump rope workout considered HIIT?
    *The HIIT training suggested in my first post - Running at 95% of max for 15-20 secs, rest for 1 minute, repeat for 20 minutes.

With the rope workout and the HIIT, I would like to supplement them with stuff like BB suggested (bodyweight resistance exercises), whereas Insanity already has a lot of that in it, it just seems to make me inactive for the entire day because the workout is so rough.

RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey you and I share the same body type and had almost the same workout regimen (lift weights here and there, do push-ups/pull-ups/crunches at home daily). And I also used to do HIIT sessions...well I can't right now since my leg is in a cast haha. But although what other people may say, I think the best way to run HIIT sessions is not on a machine, but on the ground.

I ran track in high school (100m dash, 110m hurdles, 300m hurdles if it matters) and personally my favorite form of exercise is sprinting. If you haven't already, instead of going to the gym and doing HIIT on a treadmill, maybe go out to a school or a park and do HIIT on a field? Or maybe a track? I've tried doing HIIT on a machine vs on my feet and I find that I feel limited by the machine. The machine doesn't let me run at my full speed but when I'm on the ground, I can run as fast as I want, I'm only limited by the space available.

My HIIT sessions would leave me completely exhausted but feeling so great. The ultimate runner's high. I am a believer in HIIT but I also believe that to get the most out of it you have to run on the ground. All I would ever need for my HIIT sessions were my running shoes and a stopwatch to time my intervals. Hope this helps!

Yea Myfitnesspal is a free app for the droid, that and a food scale and you are set. It's a pain at the start but the program saves your common food choices and then it becomes a breeze.

I hope I didn't sound snappy, I thought you just gave me a link to a diet plan because it was posted right after you mentioned improving my diet.
    My goal is to get lean and as I said at the end of my first post, I'd like to drop 10% BF within a month or two. I want to do this while improving my general strength but not bulking up and preparing my body for playing basketball competitively. That is what I'm aiming for. I hope that clears it up.

And can I get the MFP app on Android?

And as far as the workout, I appreciate you and BB's suggestions, but as far as what I listed, what would be the best option? I'm trying to do what I'm already familiar with that presents me with the best results and I think I can add stuff in as BB said - bodyweight resistance exercises, pickup ball at the gym, etc.

My options I was looking at were :
    *Continuing Insanity
    *Jump rope at least once a day for 20 minutes (30 secs on, 30 secs rest throughout). It was suggested to try and do two 20 minute sessions a day, but one will suffice. And is this jump rope workout considered HIIT?
    *The HIIT training suggested in my first post - Running at 95% of max for 15-20 secs, rest for 1 minute, repeat for 20 minutes.

With the rope workout and the HIIT, I would like to supplement them with stuff like BB suggested (bodyweight resistance exercises), whereas Insanity already has a lot of that in it, it just seems to make me inactive for the entire day because the workout is so rough.
    Don't use fitness planner. What I use is livestrong.com. It has all the food already logged and u just search it and put in servings. It then tells you a daily breakdown of carbs, proteins, and fats. So you have a easy visual aid to figure out if you hit a correct macro-nutritional split (like i said protein>carbs>fats)

In regards to what you know. If insanity isn't letting you recover correctly back off. Train less, not more. The training is to help speed up fat loss, but remember the caloric deficit is what is primarily doing it.

Also, my offer still stands to give you my 30 day program. =D

As for what you do. LIke I said pick what you want to. But make sure to alternate. So if you do HIIT one day- then just do jogging or resistance work the following day. Then the next day after that hit it hard again with circuit work.

things to remember:
    HIIT and insanity are like 1 rep maxes. They expend a lot of effort and energy all at once. So realize that and use it in moderation 3-5 times a week is probably a bit much. Make use of low intensity work to get work done and not kill yourself. And yes, jumping rope can be HIIT or steady paced cardio.

Originally Posted by bbuehler3 View Post
    Don't use fitness planner. What I use is livestrong.com. It has all the food already logged and u just search it and put in servings. It then tells you a daily breakdown of carbs, proteins, and fats. So you have a easy visual aid to figure out if you hit a correct macro-nutritional split (like i said protein>carbs>fats)

In regards to what you know. If insanity isn't letting you recover correctly back off. Train less, not more. The training is to help speed up fat loss, but remember the caloric deficit is what is primarily doing it.

Also, my offer still stands to give you my 30 day program. =D

As for what you do. LIke I said pick what you want to. But make sure to alternate. So if you do HIIT one day- then just do jogging or resistance work the following day. Then the next day after that hit it hard again with circuit work.

things to remember:
    HIIT and insanity are like 1 rep maxes. They expend a lot of effort and energy all at once. So realize that and use it in moderation 3-5 times a week is probably a bit much. Make use of low intensity work to get work done and not kill yourself. And yes, jumping rope can be HIIT or steady paced cardio.
    Thanks man. So is it just called the "livestrong" app? That sounds better organized because I actually tried to use MFP's website when I did Insanity the first time and found it to be too much trouble, but I'll do whatever works to get the right info.

And forgive me for my ignorance, but what is the "macro" you guys are referring to? Is that just a way of saying "hit your daily needs for proteins, carbs, and fats."

And I may take you up on the 30 day plan at some point, but I'm hoping I can do one of the things I already referred to first and see how it works. I think my biggest obstacle has been my frustration with not getting immediate results. As you mentioned earlier, I tend to look at each and every thing and get overwhelmed versus just committing myself and doing it until the end. It's like if you were climbing over a wall, I keep getting caught up looking at the size of the wall instead of looking at each foothold as I get to it (and there's like a thousand of them lol).

I really want to try to stick with Insanity because of the cardio circuits, but it really does make me lazy before and after the workout because I feel like I need to conserve all of my energy for that day's workout. And eating the recommended 5 times a day for a total of 2,300 cals almost makes me want to vomit.

Yes macros are protein, fat, carb. And you don't have to eat 5 times a day if you don't want to, eat however makes you happy.

fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Insanity does work and it works because it pushes you ... But losing weight is 90% in the kitchen if you aren't eating what your body needs it decreases your recovery times from workouts and increases fatigue .. And if you eat to much you won't lose so if you can't eat something before its processed assume you shouldn't be eating it at all. Our bodies aren't meant for all this diet sugar free low fat crap. Another thing counting calories works and if you ask any body builder who does shows the preparation time is worth what you gain.

thanks for the reply fireball... I think I'm gonna stick with Insanity for now. That first month I did it before I got hurt though was so hard. I actually came to enjoy the rewarding feeling after I worked out each night, but the eating and calorie counting at the time was just so repetitive and tiring. I tried to eat 5 times a day, every 2-3 hours, and it felt like I was getting tired just from keeping up with the eating itself.

I'll go with the guys' suggestion in this thread and just eat when I feel like it, but I WILL count the calories. According to a couple of the caloric calculators I checked out, for weight loss, I need to eat about 2,800 calories a day. Although, I'm considering dropping to about 2,500 calories a day if it's safe to speed up the process slightly.

Need help asap!!!

Hey guys, so I'm aiming to eat right for now on and get my stuff together to lose around 2 lbs. a week. I'm doing the Insanity workout program and am doing my first day of the 2nd week tonight.

Anyway, according to Scooby's Caloric Intake/Need Calc., I need 2,600 calories a day with 5-6 hours a week of strenuous exercise (Insanity is about 45 mins a pop, 6 days a week).

So, I started using myfitnesspal's calorie counting app to help in the process. They said I need to get 1500 cals a day because I listed myself as sedentary with 6 days a week of working out for 45 mins. So, apparently, their calculator is off.

I have eaten two Cliff bars today and had a lunch of 6 oz. of grilled chicken tenderloins with about a cup of green beans with olive oil.

This has me at 600 some cals for the day. Even if I go down a serving of whey protein right now, that will still leave me according to their app, with a need of 721 calories.

I feel like I can't keep up with this. I just don't feel the need to stuff my face throughout the day with healthy stuff. If I was eating a double cheesburger, I would cover the entire needs for the day. Yet, I sit down and make an actual healthy meal of chicken and green beans, and all it gave me was 159 calories. I cannot possibly eat this much. I got out of shape by only eating a meal or two a day, with one of them usually being fast food. Otherwise, I'd usually just snack on some doritos or something, but still, I can't imagine I was eating 2,600 cals a day, or even 1,500 regularly for that matter...

WHAT DO I DO?!?!? I want to get back to 10% or less of bodyfat, but I can't do that much eating.

issaw is not very well liked. (-100) issaw is not very well liked. (-100) issaw is not very well liked. (-100) issaw is not very well liked. (-100) issaw is not very well liked. (-100) issaw is not very well liked. (-100) issaw is not very well liked. (-100) issaw is not very well liked. (-100) issaw is not very well liked. (-100) issaw is not very well liked. (-100) issaw is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey guys, so I'm aiming to eat right for now on and get my stuff together to lose around 2 lbs. a week. I'm doing the Insanity workout program and am doing my first day of the 2nd week tonight.

Anyway, according to Scooby's Caloric Intake/Need Calc., I need 2,600 calories a day with 5-6 hours a week of strenuous exercise (Insanity is about 45 mins a pop, 6 days a week).

So, I started using myfitnesspal's calorie counting app to help in the process. They said I need to get 1500 cals a day because I listed myself as sedentary with 6 days a week of working out for 45 mins. So, apparently, their calculator is off.

I have eaten two Cliff bars today and had a lunch of 6 oz. of grilled chicken tenderloins with about a cup of green beans with olive oil.

This has me at 600 some cals for the day. Even if I go down a serving of whey protein right now, that will still leave me according to their app, with a need of 721 calories.

I feel like I can't keep up with this. I just don't feel the need to stuff my face throughout the day with healthy stuff. If I was eating a double cheesburger, I would cover the entire needs for the day. Yet, I sit down and make an actual healthy meal of chicken and green beans, and all it gave me was 159 calories. I cannot possibly eat this much. I got out of shape by only eating a meal or two a day, with one of them usually being fast food. Otherwise, I'd usually just snack on some doritos or something, but still, I can't imagine I was eating 2,600 cals a day, or even 1,500 regularly for that matter...

WHAT DO I DO?!?!? I want to get back to 10% or less of bodyfat, but I can't do that much eating.
    How are you doing?

You said you used scooby's calculators, right? It actually says what you have to eat. And you dont have to put it in my fitness pal app. Im currently following jamie eason's livefit program.. Im in the 8th week, and in those 8 weeks i ate 5 eggwhites and a 3/4 cup of rice in the morning, 4 of her protein bars next meal, another 3/4 c of rice and her turkey muffins for lunch and so on..i eat 6 times a day! I started barbell curls at 7 lbs, now im curling 60. You have to eat man..or you'll end up munching doritos or a baconator.. More cravings if you're eating in deficit and doing insanity. Insanity sheds everything. Your body will end up holding on to that fat fearing it's the end of the world.
    Last edited by issaw; 11-01-2012 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Just realized its an old post.
    Total newbie to the forums - i beg your pardon.

Currently at Week 9 in JELF Program - eveything at home. Sad, sad thing. But hey. At least i'm doing something for my bum!