latinosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mass isnt improving as i liked

Hi, ive been a regular gym goer for several years but i be the first to admit, that only in the last 3 months have i rlly be pushing forward.

Common problem, im pushing well with weights, and last few months and increase workload. I vary alot of exercises and very conscience of form. I also include drop sets to truly fatique muscles. Im a slim tall lad which is why i got into weights, and despite the fact that there is change in my chest and mildly in my arms i weight fairly similar. I have been hitting over 100g protein a day for several weeks but feel my workload isnt being rewarded in my change, any advice.

Do take protein shakes and try to ensure each meal is a high protein e..g breakfast eggs, snacks sardines, lunch meat dish, dinner chicken/beef mince, etc etc

Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What's your height and weight? If training is on point, which I don't know cause you didn't show it, diet is probably not in check.
    Training Log (5/3/1 as of 9/10):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146734283

Self proclaimed parrot Determinednoob's Avatar
    Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    eet moar and make sure you are on a proper program with proper progression scheme and learn about deloading. link in my sig will tell you all about it.
    The floundering has ended.

32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100)
    I don't know what moar is but you may want to check the nutritional facts before you eat it

musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by latinosteve View Post
    Hi, ive been a regular gym goer for several years but i be the first to admit, that only in the last 3 months have i rlly be pushing forward.

Common problem, im pushing well with weights, and last few months and increase workload. I vary alot of exercises and very conscience of form. I also include drop sets to truly fatique muscles. Im a slim tall lad which is why i got into weights, and despite the fact that there is change in my chest and mildly in my arms i weight fairly similar. I have been hitting over 100g protein a day for several weeks but feel my workload isnt being rewarded in my change, any advice.

Do take protein shakes and try to ensure each meal is a high protein e..g breakfast eggs, snacks sardines, lunch meat dish, dinner chicken/beef mince, etc etc
    If it's only been a couple of months then you haven't given it enough time to see any big results. That takes many months/years but be patient. it will come.
    A few things that could help optimize your gains: get on a proven routine. Truly fatiguing the muscles doesn't mean anything without context of volume, intensity, progressive overload, proper recovery, proper diet. Also, try to hit your body weight in protein. 100grams might not be enough for optimal growth unless you weight 100 pounds.
    And you didn't mention your daily calories or macros. You should know those and how close you are to hitting them every day.