Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fxoqxc View Post
    resorting to ad hominems because you know i'm right? lmfao. my height has nothing to do with this argument (that you started) you dumb *******.

and my point is that force IS generated by the mass of the athlete, because glucose is mass. get the **** out of here, please. i don't want the next generation to end up as retarded as you.
    rofl buddy just give it up. We both know what you meant by mass when you first bought it up. And that isn't even correct anyway. The force is generated by a chemical potential, which creates muscular tension, which transmits force to the barbell. This force creates an impulse which generates the barbell's momentum. You're welcome for the physics lesson. Now stop being such an idiot.

And now magog, I'm officially bored. You can discuss your weight classes in peace.

iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
    rofl buddy just give it up. We both know what you meant by mass when you first bought it up. And that isn't even correct anyway. The force is generated by a chemical potential, which creates muscular tension, which transmits force to the barbell. This force creates an impulse which generates the barbell's momentum. You're welcome for the physics lesson. Now stop being such an idiot.
    Do either of you actually do the lifts or just argue about them

fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    rofl buddy just give it up. We both know what you meant by mass when you first bought it up.
    ??
    And that isn't even correct anyway. The force is generated by a chemical potential, which creates muscular tension,
    and do you know what generates a chemical potential? (and by chemical potential, i hope you mean chemical and charge potential, which is called an electrochemical gradient you ignorant *******). you're welcome for the biology lesson in my previous post.
    which transmits force to the barbell.
    okay? i never disagreed with this.
    This force creates an impulse which generates the barbell's momentum. You're welcome for the physics lesson. Now stop being such an idiot.
    thanks for stating what i've been trying to state this whole time. you have just outlined the cause and effect relationship (direct) of how mass translates into momentum, therefore strength. have a good day.

oh and i hope you meant the person's momentum.
    Originally Posted by iron_monster View Post
    Do either of you actually do the lifts or just argue about them
    i clean and jerk but that's about it. better than this ******* that probably hasn't ever touched a weight in his ****ing life

MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how would weight classes not matter? lulz

but anyways. I think its way more impressive for a lil guy to be lifting 3 times his body weight than a big dude lifting that same weight. if they judged it by bodyweight in relation to the weight lifted that would be alright i guess
    Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die.

stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ITT:

KidDynamite is a 300lb fatfuk with mediocre lifts for his size and has to resort to "hurrdurr bigger is better, more weight is all that matters".

iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MushuMiles View Post
    how would weight classes not matter? lulz

but anyways. I think its way more impressive for a lil guy to be lifting 3 times his body weight than a big dude lifting that same weight. if they judged it by bodyweight in relation to the weight lifted that would be alright i guess
    That's how they do it if people tie in the same weight clasS

runonsentencesareawesome Indivdude's Avatar
    Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    R.I.P. Mainsqueeze530

Better listen to this guy. He has the most trustworthy beard I've ever seen. -bigfor15

[A]LPHA [B]EARD [C]REW

MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iron_monster View Post
    That's how they do it if people tie in the same weight clasS
    it seems the masters of the olympics are as smart as I.

r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MushuMiles View Post
    it seems the masters of the olympics are as smart as I.
    no ****ing homo but you look exactly like the cop i rode along with
    Reps to LEO and military brahs on sight.

Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is nobody actually reading what KidDynamite is saying?

Originally Posted by kyle9003 View Post
    I still have yet to hear a reasonable argument as to why their should be no weight classes. If there is a correlation between how much a person weighs and how much weight they can put up, then it makes more than enough sense to have weight divisions so that more individuals can prove their strength, why make it so that only the biggest get to compete when little guys can be just as strong in their respective weight class?
    someone is hating on the little guys =[
    Why aren't there basketball divisions that shorter guys can play in with a hoop lower "so that more individuals can prove their" basketball skill?

All he is saying is: sports are unfair due to genetics, if weightlifting accounts for worse genetics (smaller guys), then why don't other sports?
    If it's not genetics that make them smaller, then the argument is they are not reaching for the 'top' of their sport by staying at a smaller (and hence most-likely not being able to fulfil their maximum potential in lifting the most weight) size. Similiar to a sprinter that doesn't want to put on muscle to run faster, and asking for weight categories.

The reasoning seems sound to me
    Last edited by Ricky116; 07-25-2012 at 03:06 PM.

There's a lot of lifters that stay at a lower weight class because they perform better and feel better at a lower weight

BinauralBeats is not very well liked. (-100) BinauralBeats is not very well liked. (-100) BinauralBeats is not very well liked. (-100) BinauralBeats is not very well liked. (-100) BinauralBeats is not very well liked. (-100) BinauralBeats is not very well liked. (-100) BinauralBeats is not very well liked. (-100) BinauralBeats is not very well liked. (-100) BinauralBeats is not very well liked. (-100) BinauralBeats is not very well liked. (-100) BinauralBeats is not very well liked. (-100)
    Olympic record holders and medallists, pioneers of their support

still not worthy of respect of non avi non lifting miscers

DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no avatar, no stats, and a real hatred against weight classes? sounds like an angry fat dude who brings up how much he can lift and rages when aesthetic people refute it with pound for pound. Don't get why ya can't just appreciate how much of a beast that chinese dude is without starting a dumb argument.
    Incline Bench-215. Goal: 275
    Front Squat-300 Goal: 405
    Dead lift-515 Goal: 540
    Strict Press-180 Goal: 225

Wrestling Crew
    Powerlifting Crew

Sneetches is not very helpful. (-500) Sneetches is not very helpful. (-500) Sneetches is not very helpful. (-500) Sneetches is not very helpful. (-500) Sneetches is not very helpful. (-500) Sneetches is not very helpful. (-500) Sneetches is not very helpful. (-500) Sneetches is not very helpful. (-500) Sneetches is not very helpful. (-500) Sneetches is not very helpful. (-500) Sneetches is not very helpful. (-500)
    Funny how I watched these vids and got hyped only to have some ******* come and chit all over the thread, what a shame. You guys should have all ignored him though, retarded as he may be.
    M-M-M-Mod Negged.

Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seems some folks have a problem with reasonable discussion. Brb I wonder at the ingredients of my burger, I must hate burgers

Originally Posted by r3pme View Post
    no ****ing homo but you look exactly like the cop i rode along with
    partner or somethin?

DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ricky116 View Post
    Is nobody actually reading what KidDynamite is saying?

Why aren't there basketball divisions that shorter guys can play in with a hoop lower "so that more individuals can prove their" basketball skill?

Honestly his argument is sound he's just being dumb by calling people idiots as he argues it, just starts flame wars. I feel like they have different weight classes to provide more events I guess. it's a lot more entertaining to watch people of various shapes and sizes all compete for a gold medal than just one guy from each country. i'm a bit stumped really its a good question

All he is saying is: sports are unfair due to genetics, if weightlifting accounts for worse genetics (smaller guys), then why don't other sports?
    If it's not genetics that make them smaller, then the argument is they are not reaching for the 'top' of their sport by staying at a smaller (and hence most-likely not being able to fulfil their maximum potential in lifting the most weight) size. Similiar to a sprinter that doesn't want to put on muscle to run faster, and asking for weight categories.

The reasoning seems sound to me

Honestly his argument is sound he's just being dumb by calling people idiots as he argues it, just starts flame wars. I feel like they have different weight classes to provide more events I guess. it's a lot more entertaining to watch people of various shapes and sizes all compete for a gold medal than just one guy from each country. i'm a bit stumped really its a good question
    Incline Bench-215. Goal: 275
    Front Squat-300 Goal: 405
    Dead lift-515 Goal: 540
    Strict Press-180 Goal: 225

Wrestling Crew
    Powerlifting Crew

baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    On misc people would write
    5 ft 7 170 lbs
    and ask if he even lifts

Originally Posted by DiscipIine View Post
    This is a good post.

I like weight classes, I think the Olympic competitors across them all are incredibly impressive and you can be damn sure I'll be watching the events... But the point he raised is interesting regardless.

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guy in op is aesthetic as fuuu...

Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    Guy in op is aesthetic as fuuu...
    he's ****ing juicy

BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is it on nbc?

i never olympic lifting and judo showcased (that and boxing)
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Weightlifting isn't a skill based sport, so weight classes exist only to allow smaller, weaker men to compete. Stupid as hell. It makes about as much sense as height classes in high jump.

I'm not hating on the guy, I'm hating on the stupidity of having weight classes. This isn't boxing.
    not sure if retarded.
    http://Instagram.com/pbrianw (I follow misc brahs)

92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 92Laner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Weightlifting isn't a skill based sport, so weight classes exist only to allow smaller, weaker men to compete. Stupid as hell. It makes about as much sense as height classes in high jump.

I'm not hating on the guy, I'm hating on the stupidity of having weight classes. This isn't boxing.
    im guessing youve never tried to snatch, or at least snatch heavy. There is tons of skill and technique required to do it correctly

peteryji is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteryji is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteryji is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteryji is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteryji is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteryji is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteryji is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteryji is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteryji is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteryji is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteryji is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lu haojie and tigran martirosyan will be the biggest threats to xiaojun in London. according to coach wang baofu, xiaojun is hitting 385 kg in training this month. lu's world record is 378 kg in Goyang, so 385 is sorta a big deal. coach says his potential "far exceeds" 385 kg...he's hit as high as 180kg in the snatch in training, which would take his total to 390-392 with a 210-212 CJ, which is in-line with his training bests. this of course being done at a bodyweight of around 80-81kg before cutting. IMO we'll see the 77kg weight class records broken if Lu has a good day, 380 is definitely do-able. will be interesting to see what condition martirosyan is in as he was coming off of an injury at the 2011 WWC.

varbanov still stands out as the all-time greatest in this weight class (382.5 at 75kg).

also keep an eye out for hysen pulaku, he could be a contender for the bronze medal IMO, should place no lower than 5th place (xiaojun, haojie, martirosyan, and sa could very well go 1-2-3-4). been following hysens progress on youtube...guy hit 211 CJ and 166 snatch (BW ~82kg) before jetting out to london. compare that to his 2011 WWC paris results, his progress is remarkable.
    Last edited by peteryji; 07-26-2012 at 08:13 AM.

Location: City of Atlantis, Atlantis, Wallis And Futuna Islands
    Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump with the weightlifting schedule
    http://www.london2012.com/weightlifting/

Doraemonster is just really nice. (+1000) Doraemonster is just really nice. (+1000) Doraemonster is just really nice. (+1000) Doraemonster is just really nice. (+1000) Doraemonster is just really nice. (+1000) Doraemonster is just really nice. (+1000) Doraemonster is just really nice. (+1000) Doraemonster is just really nice. (+1000) Doraemonster is just really nice. (+1000) Doraemonster is just really nice. (+1000) Doraemonster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seeing Lu waving flags around with the Chinese athletes in the opening ceremony made my day, lol.

bigjer82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ignorant statement. Yum Chol Om of North Korea (in the 56kg/123lbs weight class) Clean & Jerked 3 times his body weight 168kg/370lbs. Dude is just shy of 5 feet tall and obviously is significantly smaller in structure than even the smallest heavyweight. That doesn't take away from how impressive it is for a guy that weighs less than a high school cheerleader to throw up more weight than any of the "bros" with their hats on backwards in the gym doing bicep curls in front of the mirror.

KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bigjer82 View Post
    Ignorant statement. Yum Chol Om of North Korea (in the 56kg/123lbs weight class) Clean & Jerked 3 times his body weight 168kg/370lbs. Dude is just shy of 5 feet tall and obviously is significantly smaller in structure than even the smallest heavyweight. That doesn't take away from how impressive it is for a guy that weighs less than a high school cheerleader to throw up more weight than any of the "bros" with their hats on backwards in the gym doing bicep curls in front of the mirror.
    shut up loser

VanNuysDimas is just really nice. (+1000) VanNuysDimas is just really nice. (+1000) VanNuysDimas is just really nice. (+1000) VanNuysDimas is just really nice. (+1000) VanNuysDimas is just really nice. (+1000) VanNuysDimas is just really nice. (+1000) VanNuysDimas is just really nice. (+1000) VanNuysDimas is just really nice. (+1000) VanNuysDimas is just really nice. (+1000) VanNuysDimas is just really nice. (+1000) VanNuysDimas is just really nice. (+1000)
    shut up loser

Says another loser.
    Our entire galaxy (which contains 300 billion stars) could explode and it would be equivalent to a mosquito dying some kilometers away

My Misc Horse Riddle Thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165009581
    My Resume fixing thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165012601
    My Math homework help thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165008291