AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Am i Skinny Fat? Do i have Gyno??

5ft6 148lbs. Train and eat very well. been on SSRI since age 10. sometimes i have milky **** come out of nips. its wierd though becuz i have a fat/muscle midsection but skinny arms and legs. someone suggested a recomp? should i do that or bulk or cut?

IMG_2122.jpg IMG_2128.jpg

also sometimes my chest looks fat and womanly. wtf!?

is that Gyno? wats wrong with me? any advice would be appreciated.

dor961 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dor961 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't see anything.
    You look ok, no gyno or anything...

Think you should bulk a little.

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    100% normal my friend, definitely no gyno
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you just have a little fat on you. nothing out of the ordinary. i'd just cut a few lbs then get on a nice long bulk.

as far as milky sh*t comin' out the nips, let a doctor fill ya in on that one...
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmazingAJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow u guys are making me feel better. Im thinking of cutting like another 10 days. To get to like 144-146. Then trying a recomp. Why are my legs so small!?

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AmazingAJ View Post
    Wow u guys are making me feel better. Im thinking of cutting like another 10 days. To get to like 144-146. Then trying a recomp. Why are my legs so small!?
    same reason your arms are...you haven't trained them properly. read the stickies in the nutrition section and you'll learn how to structure your diet to gain muscle mass when bulking. squats, deads, leg press...they'll all help build great legs over time.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100) 32bulkcycle is not very well liked. (-100)
    You don't have gyno but you may want to get a dvd player and ditch the vhs collection. Nice dreamcatcher

albert12985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No gyno

You don't have gyno. What you have is a lot of water weight. Just chime down on the sodium. If you do take in a lot of sodium drink a lot of water to flush it out.

i get about 2200mg sodium a day,want to take in even less tho. lol thats my dads room

i cant really think of any ways to lower sodium. my highest sodium meal is dinner because of 2 chicken breasts that have 600,mg sodium

IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IdaVictoria is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Go check your hormone levels at the doc's.. You say youre training and eating very well, yet you feel your arms and legs are too small. Its probably (and usually) nothing, but lacking results could possibly be tied to the "milky shiz" coming out of your nipples.. Def worth it imo. Good luck!

big update! in april test was 383
    results just came in an hr ago from last weeks bloods. 177!!!!!!!

wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!