whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000)

iForce Hemovol sample reviews

Big thanks to VaughnTrue and the folks at iForce for hooking me up with a few samples of Hemovol. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

Taste is top-shelf. Lemon Drop is near the top of the best tasting "citrus" supps ever - probably with AI Sports RecoverPro Lemon as the tastiest. Definitely thinking about that stack for my next purchase. Watermelon is very solid - but I'm not a huge watermelon guy in general. Definitely on par with other good-tasting watermelon supps I've had (Xtend, Aminolytes, etc.).

Effectiveness is CLEAR. Pumps were strong even on 1/2 dosages (what I started off with). I've never really been someone to feel much of a pump, but Hemovol certainly helped me feel them. Aside from an occassional strong pump from Shock Therapy or Beast Mode, I'm not sure I've encountered a stronger "pump" from a pre-workout product.

Profile is unique and unparalleled - love that it's stim-free, love the citrulline malate, love the agmatine, love the glycerol monosterate. It's got a TON - Fierce Domination seems the "closest" in terms of it's profile, but I haven't had the chance to try it (yet) and it does have caffeine (an issue on which I'm a bit torn).

I'm increasingly a fan of iForce - and I'm praying it makes its way back to bb.com. Protean is AMAZING (RVC is insanely good, other flavors are top shelf) and customer service seems like a HUGE priority given the number of samples they've provided to others, including myself. I'm definitely got Hemovol on my birthday wish list (few weeks) and will continue to eye iForce products elsewhere - especially when on sale (which is quite often).

dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice review. I have been looking at Hemovol as I am very stim sensitive, so I avoid supps with caffeine in them.
    Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I'm worried what you just heard was, "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have"

ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dbthorp View Post
    nice review. I have been looking at Hemovol as I am very stim sensitive, so I avoid supps with caffeine in them.
    Gotta get Hemavol, by far the best out! Unbelievable pumps and love that it is non-stim

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad you became a believer . Did you stack it with another pre or used the sample as a standalone?

whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    Glad you became a believer . Did you stack it with another pre or used the sample as a standalone?
    I mixed the Hemovol with some bcaa's I had laying around. Don't have Compete, so I tried to make the next best thing (while avoiding caffeine pre-workout - I workout in the afternoon and I'm very stim sensitive).

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whwatson View Post
    I mixed the Hemovol with some bcaa's I had laying around. Don't have Compete, so I tried to make the next best thing (while avoiding caffeine pre-workout - I workout in the afternoon and I'm very stim sensitive).
    bcaas + hemavol work very well together, great stack

am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good review. I gotta try me some of this. I'm also stim sensitive.
    "A man who wants something will find a way; a man who doesn�t will find an excuse."
    -Stephen Dooley Jr

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whwatson View Post
    Big thanks to VaughnTrue and the folks at iForce for hooking me up with a few samples of Hemovol. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

Taste is top-shelf. Lemon Drop is near the top of the best tasting "citrus" supps ever - probably with AI Sports RecoverPro Lemon as the tastiest. Definitely thinking about that stack for my next purchase. Watermelon is very solid - but I'm not a huge watermelon guy in general. Definitely on par with other good-tasting watermelon supps I've had (Xtend, Aminolytes, etc.).

Effectiveness is CLEAR. Pumps were strong even on 1/2 dosages (what I started off with). I've never really been someone to feel much of a pump, but Hemovol certainly helped me feel them. Aside from an occassional strong pump from Shock Therapy or Beast Mode, I'm not sure I've encountered a stronger "pump" from a pre-workout product.

Profile is unique and unparalleled - love that it's stim-free, love the citrulline malate, love the agmatine, love the glycerol monosterate. It's got a TON - Fierce Domination seems the "closest" in terms of it's profile, but I haven't had the chance to try it (yet) and it does have caffeine (an issue on which I'm a bit torn).

I'm increasingly a fan of iForce - and I'm praying it makes its way back to bb.com. Protean is AMAZING (RVC is insanely good, other flavors are top shelf) and customer service seems like a HUGE priority given the number of samples they've provided to others, including myself. I'm definitely got Hemovol on my birthday wish list (few weeks) and will continue to eye iForce products elsewhere - especially when on sale (which is quite often).
    Awesome review man. We're glad you enjoy our products that much. We are still working on new products so keep an eye out for us

Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Awesome review man. We're glad you enjoy our products that much. We are still working on new products so keep an eye out for us
    will definitely keep my eye out - about to load up on Hemavol and Protean when the paycheck comes in this week :-)