I know this is a dumb question but what do you actually do at a multi-day festival? I ask because a friend of mine just offered me a ticket at cost price for Tomorrowland this weekend to go with his group (I don't know them but I'm sure they'll be cool).
Anyway I've never been to something like this before. It looks really interesting but I just don't know what you do all day. I'm one of those people that gets bored very quickly in nightclubs so I'm a bit worried I'll just spend the weekend wandering around awkwardly when they start dancing or doing whatever the fuk you do at these things!
Also I have a last-minute opportunity to work this weekend. It's 19 hrs on Saturday (0200-2100) and 17 hrs on Sunday (0300-2000), sleep on site, low hourly rate but it's £234 cash in hand for the whole weekend. Sounds rough as fuk but money's money. I'm not broke but I just finished my job (was working at a school but term finished) and don't have employment for the next couple of months so a bit of cash would go down nicely.
- I could go to Tomorrowland this weekend (cost ~£135 plus all the expenses of getting there and living there etc)
- or I could work like a slave this weekend and earn £234
- Do you guys reckon this festival would be fun enough to warrant the opportunity cost?
- What do you do at a festival?
- I'm leaning towards working and maybe trying to go next year, but there's no guarantee I'll have a group to go with then.