24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 6'2", 176 lbs
    JackRudic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JackRudic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JackRudic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JackRudic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JackRudic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JackRudic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JackRudic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JackRudic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JackRudic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JackRudic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JackRudic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit JackRudic's BodySpace

Flushing weed out of my system?

I lifted weights for two years, then started smoking weed. I still lifted a lot but not as much and my BF% went up a fair amount. I was a daily smoker for about two months, quit for a month and a bit cold turkey and started lifting hard again. I went on a bulk from 74 (I got sick) to 80 kgs in the month (a lot of that was just recovering from being sick though to be fair) and my BF% went from 12-14 down to ~8% accurate.

ATM I started smoking again, I had about 3 grams, probably less, over the course of three weeks. The reason was I hurt my ankle really badly and couldn't lift. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this but I'm a stripper+student so I'm actually fairly wealthy and have heaps of down time. Without being able to spend that lifting and being in severe pain I smoked.

Anyway, I'm asking specifically if I could pass a drug test in three days. My doctor loves me and called me to give me warning. I feel like I might be able to because I have these things going for me:
    -Extremely low bf%
    -Very fast metabolism and bulking at 30000 kjs a day (accurate)
    -Incredibly healthy
    -Very good understanding of nutrition/can cut fast

But I have these problems:
    -Can't do cardio due to broken ankle
    -Bad sleep habits due to day classes and working nights as a stripper
    -Only 3 days to burn of 2.5 grams from 3 weeks of smoking.
    -I don't sweat, at all.

So, could I? If so how? and could someone recommend some cardio to do with a broken ankle, I tried upper body circuits but after half an hour I couldn't lift anything and I'd barely broken a sweat.

Jmart101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    piss it out

Stats: 0'1", 6 lbs
    fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit fxoqxc's BodySpace
    ATM I started smoking again, I had about 3 grams, probably less, over the course of three weeks

i have 4 grams a day, phaggot

Stats: 5'5", 140 lbs
    DatBody has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DatBody has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DatBody has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DatBody has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DatBody has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DatBody has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DatBody has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DatBody has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DatBody has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DatBody has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DatBody has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit DatBody's BodySpace
    Seriously, no chance.

Stats: 0'1", 6 lbs
    fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit fxoqxc's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DatBody View Post
    Seriously, no chance.
    this. thc is stored in your fat cells for up to 365 days if you're unlucky

OperationIvy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OperationIvy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OperationIvy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OperationIvy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OperationIvy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OperationIvy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OperationIvy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OperationIvy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OperationIvy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OperationIvy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OperationIvy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can do it. Here's what you need to do. I passed a drug test (piss test) a week after spring break and I went through 4g.

-DO NOT DO CARDIO. You want to slow down your metabolism at this point. You want to flush weed out and cardio helps. However, at test time, you don't want to be flushing.
    -The day of the test, you want to drink 1.5 gallons of water. Not just water, but juice and gatorade too. You can't drink that much water. This is only the day of the test. This is dilute your piss. Doing it for 3 days or so won't do squat.
    -You're going to want to go to town on B Vitamins, asparagus, and any other way to color your piss. You don't want to piss clear.
    -5 days prior take a ton of creatine and eat a lot of red meat to get your creatinine levels up. Most places won't check for this though.

This is all you can really do, but the dilution method works.
    San Francisco Giants & 49ers; Saint Louis Cardinals & Blues

If GRR Martin doesn't finish A Song of Ice and Fire before he dies, I will piss on his grave crew

"I'll tell you what I think. I think you don't grow up until you stop worrying about other people's purposes or lack of them and find the purposes you believe in yourself."-Ender Wiggin

RIP Totse