medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb Share Your Wisdom

^ what the title says!

What's something you've learnt that's made your life easier, or something that you wish someone had told you earlier?

It doesn't matter how old or young you are - I'm sure you have something worthy to pass on. It could be aaanything - general life advice (education/career/finances/family/relationships/gym/etc.), travel tips, eye-opening statistics/fun facts, warnings & things to watch out for, memorable quotes, life-changing epiphanies, dispelled myths that you used to believe in, things you wish you could go back in time to tell your younger self, so-called "life hacks" e.g.

etc. etc.

Anything you can think of - I'd love to hear it.

GO!

meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To keep things in perspective. I have a roof over my head, a family who cares about me, friends, and a turmoil-free political environment, and an education, which are just the most awesome things! Even one step before that, I'm young and alive. as long as that is true, things can't actually be bad at all!

Also, I could show you a pretty neat way to turn a tshirt into a tank.
    Last edited by meimonsta; 09-18-2013 at 04:24 AM.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158655833

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your life is what you make it.

You cannot control some things that happen in your life but you can control how you react to those situations.

TLDR: Just be happy.

gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by meimonsta View Post
    Also, I could show you a pretty neat way to turn a tshirt into a tank.

i wanna see this!!!

EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It can't always be about money.

Took me way too long to figure that out
    ^ wild, insatiable beast.
    Human Evolution Athlete
    MS BioMed Engineering

EvinHoll's Likely Off-Topic Physique Comp Journal!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160585891

Instagram: @AestheticFcknHolloway
    Www.********.com/hollowayguillory

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Google searches

People think I'm a computer genius when all I really did was a Google search and found the answer online.
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" – Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***

GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gailh View Post
    i wanna see this!!!
    Me too!!
    FSU "Go Noles!"

medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) medhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GreekyBeth View Post
    Me too!!
    Me three!

Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post
    Google searches

People think I'm a computer genius when all I really did was a Google search and found the answer online.
    Did you know you can also google images?
    (go to google image search, drag/drop a picture into the search bar & it'll show you the image source)
    Also makes you look smarter & makes detectiving easier

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by medhead View Post
    Did you know you can also google images?
    (go to google image search, drag/drop a picture into the search bar & it'll show you the image source)
    Also makes you look smarter & makes detectiving easier
    I'm aware and have used that functionality often
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" – Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***

Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post
    I'm aware and have used that functionality often
    Hahaha of course you have

To keep things in perspective. I have a roof over my head, a family who cares about me, friends, and a turmoil-free political environment, and an education, which are just the most awesome things! Even one step before that, I'm young and alive. as long as that is true, things can't actually be bad at all!
    Definitely realised this too - always be grateful, because things could always be worse!

Originally Posted by Ma110W View Post
    Your life is what you make it.

You cannot control some things that happen in your life but you can control how you react to those situations.

TLDR: Just be happy.
    "No one is in charge of your own happiness, but you" - one of my favourite quotes

Originally Posted by EvinHoll View Post
    It can't always be about money.

Took me way too long to figure that out
    So many people have told me this.. sigh.

meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gailh View Post
    i wanna see this!!!
    Originally Posted by GreekyBeth View Post
    Me too!!
    Originally Posted by medhead View Post
    Me three!
    Alright gather 'round!

1) Cut the sleeves off such that you go about an inch in from the seam.
    2) Cut another strip off the armholes, making them bigger, if so desired. Make a point out of removing more material from the bottom of the armholes and the back of the shirt to make it more comfortable, and to make the racerback step easier.
    3) Cut the neckhole out while taking out the back of the shirt at the same time. Always be conservative at first and you can always take away more material if you want it to be deeper.
    4) Take a piece of the strip you cut off from step 2 and tie it tightly around the back of the shirt.

Tip, I like to fold the tshirt in half while cutting it so as to maintain symmetry.

The end result and my favorite one:
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158655833

EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alright gather 'round!

1) Cut the sleeves off such that you go about an inch in from the seam.
    2) Cut another strip off the armholes, making them bigger, if so desired. Make a point out of removing more material from the bottom of the armholes and the back of the shirt to make it more comfortable, and to make the racerback step easier.
    3) Cut the neckhole out while taking out the back of the shirt at the same time. Always be conservative at first and you can always take away more material if you want it to be deeper.
    4) Take a piece of the strip you cut off from step 2 and tie it tightly around the back of the shirt.

Tip, I like to fold the tshirt in half while cutting it so as to maintain symmetry.

The end result and my favorite one:
    If only I were good at following written instruction. I demand an instructional video or pic by pic manual with detailed captions and color-coded diagrams along with flow chart.
    ^ wild, insatiable beast.
    Human Evolution Athlete
    MS BioMed Engineering

EvinHoll's Likely Off-Topic Physique Comp Journal!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160585891

Instagram: @AestheticFcknHolloway
    Www.********.com/hollowayguillory

ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000)
    hmmm....

1. A sense of humility, don't lose it.
    2. Refrain from taking kissy/duck face pics.
    3. Do not send nude pics over a text.
    4. Remember, you do not know everything.
    5. Don't advertise your instagram all over the place.
    6. Never rationalize your failures, admit defeat and take corrective action.
    7. Try not to curse when you speak.
    8. Being picky will end in you being lonely.
    9. Reduce the amount you text and call them.
    10. Never trust insecure people you work with.
    11. Never drunk dial your ex.
    12. Misery loves company, stay away from these people.
    13. Don't waste your time trying to change someone, let them be and move on.
    14. Stop tailgating when your driving.
    15. If your not going to help, don't just stand there and watch, keep moving.
    16. Little white lies will catch up to you.
    17. Put Gold Bond in your gym socks.
    18. Spend more money on traveling and less on a car.

YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If only I were good at following written instruction. I demand an instructional video or pic by pic manual with detailed captions and color-coded diagrams along with flow chart.
    Same here
    "Young people have been taught to think that dreaming is about as wrong as thinking about Santa Claus or believing in the Easter bunny. But dreams do come true." -Kai Greene

Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chicasmama is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Men do always want what they ( think) they can't have. LOL
    "If you don't like it, don't look!!"

On dat DL rehab time... Meatros's Avatar
    Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Learn to love being with yourself or being by yourself prior to getting into a relationship. If you can't stand yourself, chances are no one else can either. It's not your partner's job to be your entertainer.
    This universe is an uncaring and amoral place. It owes you nothing and you owe it nothing. If you can wrest happiness from it, at any point, then cherish it. Revel in that happiness.

El amor todo lo puede poisonivvy's Avatar
    poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's ok to say "I don't know, let me go research" rather than spewing out bs when asked at school/work--Americans seem preprogrammed to always try to be the competitive first to answer and always say something.

The little arrow that is in between the F and E on the gas gage on a car...tells you which side the gas tank is on and how to park when fueling (saved me many a times in a rental car!).

Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    happiness is a choice
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's very possible these are well known, but anyways these have helped me tremendously:

-Write dates on your tuperwares when you cook up a bunch of foodz. I usually have a combo of containers of beef, chicken, pasta, eggs and a after a couple days I can not remember if I cooked this stuff yesterday or a week ago, has saved me from getting food poisoning I'm sure.

-Put all important work items/paperwork/things to mail and throw your car keys on top of it so you remember to grab it when you leave for work early in the morning.

-I live and die with the iphone calendar with the notes and alarm reminders. I probably have 10 things a day on my "list," and I keep my phone in my pocket and as soon as I have a task to remember I write it in there immediately, otherwise I would forget half of the things I need to do.

-Make a list of all your major bills even if it's automatic billpay so you remember to pay bills and when big things like your mortgage will hit your bank account. Check them off at the end of every week as they are paid.

-Clear off the balance of all your credit cards every Sunday so you're not owing huge amounts at the end of the month, you're not paying a penny of interest, and you're getting all your reward points to use. You always have the option of skipping a week if you have an absolute emergency which is fine because you're still a month ahead on your payments, I just wouldn't get in the habit of doing that.

-Use Amazon Prime, good god that has saved me so much money and it's easy as fark to find anything in existence on that site. The subscriptions are good too if you arrange the dates right so you're bunching up groups of things to get the 15% discount (do the every 6 month one if you have to.) I've found tons of grocery items, protein bars, pet items, and supplies for work that I purchase regularly and are much cheaper if you buy then from Amazon compared to any retail store, take full advantage of the free two day shipping. (Of course I still buy sups from bb.com because those guys are awesome! )
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    geez Hobbes good advice
    ok ...spent the weekend going thru my son's closet and making him try on winter boots, coat, snowpants to see if they still fit
    then went thru the kitchen cupboards and made a list of things I need to make colder weather foods like chicken soup or chili.
    I then went thru the bathroom cupboards and wrote down items that may be needed this winter such as cough drops or daytime cold medicine and kleenex.

this is the mom in me..

anonymous
    Listening to one of those cheesey "AARP" commercials, and what they said struck a chord - "Not everyone peaks in their 20's"........
    I am a late-bloomer in all respects, and grew up with self-imposed time limits on almost everything, i.e. "If I don't graduate college by 22, then it's too late", "If I don't choose a career soon, then it's too late", "If I don't train for _______when I am young, then it's too late", etc.
    Well, I have found out that it's NEVER too late - I had my only child later in life, I started yoga at 55, started weight training at 60, started yet a new career at 60, finished college at 38, learned to fly the trapeze at 60.....the list will definitely carry on!

So don't preface any statement by " I know I'm too old, but...." - because you are never too old to start something new - it keeps you young, fit and happy

Oh, and eat your vegetables.

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post

this is the mom in me..
    Will you adopt me? Please?

My limited wisdom:
    -Try to pay all bills at the beginning of the month.
    -Pay yourself first, otherwise you never will.
    -Calendars for time management: I block off slots of time in my Outlook for making presentations, consultations, etc.
    -For any of you med folks out there --> Use expired monofilament suture to fix pillows and things that dogs have chewed up.
    -Sew the bottom of the zipper together on pants that the zipper tends to get stuck way too far down to grab it. Prevents it from sliding that far down.

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This. Or can you just come do it for me?
    I can't even sew a button back on something! So SOOO bad at artsy, crafty stuff

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My "wisdom"

Let it go. Whatever the problem may be, it will work itself out however it was meant to be

DerpHunter is just really nice. (+1000) DerpHunter is just really nice. (+1000) DerpHunter is just really nice. (+1000) DerpHunter is just really nice. (+1000) DerpHunter is just really nice. (+1000) DerpHunter is just really nice. (+1000) DerpHunter is just really nice. (+1000) DerpHunter is just really nice. (+1000) DerpHunter is just really nice. (+1000) DerpHunter is just really nice. (+1000) DerpHunter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never stay in a relationship in the hope that someone will change - they most likely won't.

Most people regret the things they never did rather than the things they were scared to do but did anyway. I think this is one of the most important lessons in life. All of the fear that keeps us from doing the things we really want to do and taking the chances we really want to take. The fear of being rejected; the fear of failing; the fear of being embarrassed; the fear of what friends/family/society will think; the fear of hurting someone's feelings with the truth. Look back on your life right now and I bet you anything that your top regrets are things you did or didn't do because of these fears.

sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't defecate where you eat.
    Live in the moment.

Dogs can make great teachers

Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post
    -Calendars for time management: I block off slots of time in my Outlook for making presentations, consultations, etc.
    I attribute this and sticky notes to why i still have a job.
    This universe is an uncaring and amoral place. It owes you nothing and you owe it nothing. If you can wrest happiness from it, at any point, then cherish it. Revel in that happiness.

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Meatros View Post
    I attribute this and sticky notes to why i still have a job.
    Yes! Every day I have a list, and every month I have a list. They stay right on top of my desk so I'm constantly seeing them and I don't have the opportunity to forget!

Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post
    Yes! Every day I have a list, and every month I have a list. They stay right on top of my desk so I'm constantly seeing them and I don't have the opportunity to forget!
    My monitor is covered in stickies around the boarder. I used to use sharepoint to keep track of my daily activities, but with so many new ad hoc reports (I got promoted and my role expanded...Why can't promotions just entail salary raises only?), I had to improvise. Outlook 'self meetings' have become my savior...

Originally Posted by Meatros View Post
    My monitor is covered in stickies around the boarder. I used to use sharepoint to keep track of my daily activities, but with so many new ad hoc reports (I got promoted and my role expanded...Why can't promotions just entail salary raises only?), I had to improvise. Outlook 'self meetings' have become my savior...
    We operate in a very similar fashion it seems