Closed Thread
Page 151 of 279 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,530 of 8362
    itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The internet on my computer has been down all day. My business is on the internet. So doing it all from my phone...

Luckily, the last time this happened I bought a wireless printer and laptop dock for my phone so I'm working with a full keyboard. But... grrrrrrr...

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When I forget to turn my little space heater on as soon as I get to work, then an hour later I'm freezing.

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ma110W View Post
    When I forget to turn my little space heater on as soon as I get to work, then an hour later I'm freezing.
    My office breaker can't handle my space heater so I can't use it. How's that for JR'n?

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When tights refuse to stay up. SMH took me 20 minutes to walk to the station because I had to keep pulling them up.

My luck with plumbing.. My old place had a leaky pipe in the bedroom.. my new place has a VERY leaky pipe above the kitchen.. It's meant to be getting fixed today.. I hate this. It makes me sad. I love my apartment. I don't want it to be screwed up. I don't want to move. It's an old place so I don't know what my options will be if it's un-fixable.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    LOL
    You're right, LBM.
    I've been sick for over a week. Guess I'm pretty crabby and short-tempered these days.

No. All ppl do not suck.
    For example--the people on this forum do not suck. Quite the opposite. You are all fantastic.
    I think that when you are sick you are allowed to be as cranky as you want to be...of course I am hardly ever sick

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Happy birthday!!!

Ok this one beats all the gym jimmy rustling in the world. Did you think people doing biceps curls in the squat rack were morons? That folks using the squat rack for overhead presses were retards? Well I have got you so beat because the other day I saw, and I am not making this up, a group of guys doing CHEST PRESSES IN THE SQUAT RACK. Oh yeah baby! And if you can't figure out the mechanics of it, you are not alone, because neither could they, but it didn't seem to stop them from trying. I really wish I had my phone on me at the time, I would have posted photographic evidence. Mind = blown.
    I think I can do better. To set the stage, my gym has one power rack, and one DL area. They are both right next together, basically together on this little raised area. Yesterday I finish up my bench press and am all ready to go Deadlift. This chubby fellow has set up a little mat over on the padded Deadlift/squat area with a barbell there to hold his feet while he CRUNCHES!! i shytt you not. Mind you, there are like four people in the entire gym at this point. The gym was his oyster as far as where he could have done his crunches, yet he somehow figures he should do them there?? Alright, I am a patient guy, I figure he can only have a quick set or two. I write down some things I notice from my workout so far I should be working on. He finally does his crunches and gets up, but doesn't move his stuff. He is super setting these with decline half situps, AND that crunching pulldown it seems everybody does now, AND plank! At this point it's like...aaaalright I am not quite that patient. So I go up to the guy between workouts and say " hey, you know, I hate to ask, but is there any way you could possibly do your crunches somewhere else, I need to get a set of deadlifts in". Mind you, I am doing Rippetoe's SS...I am waiting to do ONE SET here lol. What does he say? very rudely, "uhh dude, you're just gonna have to wait, I was there first, and I only have one more set". Jimmies are rustled all over again just typing it out.
    I'm back?

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Spartanbaziotis View Post
    I think I can do better. To set the stage, my gym has one power rack, and one DL area. They are both right next together, basically together on this little raised area. Yesterday I finish up my bench press and am all ready to go Deadlift. This chubby fellow has set up a little mat over on the padded Deadlift/squat area with a barbell there to hold his feet while he CRUNCHES!! i shytt you not. Mind you, there are like four people in the entire gym at this point. The gym was his oyster as far as where he could have done his crunches, yet he somehow figures he should do them there?? Alright, I am a patient guy, I figure he can only have a quick set or two. I write down some things I notice from my workout so far I should be working on. He finally does his crunches and gets up, but doesn't move his stuff. He is super setting these with decline half situps, AND that crunching pulldown it seems everybody does now, AND plank! At this point it's like...aaaalright I am not quite that patient. So I go up to the guy between workouts and say " hey, you know, I hate to ask, but is there any way you could possibly do your crunches somewhere else, I need to get a set of deadlifts in". Mind you, I am doing Rippetoe's SS...I am waiting to do ONE SET here lol. What does he say? very rudely, "uhh dude, you're just gonna have to wait, I was there first, and I only have one more set". Jimmies are rustled all over again just typing it out.

Seriously tho, that guy's a douche.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    My office breaker can't handle my space heater so I can't use it. How's that for JR'n?
    My heart hurts for you. SRS. Being cold is so painful.

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jimmies were rustled so hard today that I ended up with a migraine! SO, bare with me, because my brain functions at the level of a toddler at the best of times (Stay at home Mom to 2 toddlers= pudding for brains), with a migraine, I'm closer to the IQ of a toad I figure.

My sweet and wonderful little baby has entered the terrible two's. He was my sweet little boy one and BAM, just like that, turned into monster child. This only happened a week ago, so I am still getting used to it. But today, for the first time I got to experience the screaming raging fit of a tantrum in public. It was awkward, disturbing, eye-opening, but most of all humiliating. Everyone was looking at me and my kids like we were the worst horror movie they had ever seen. I guess the days of old people coming up and telling me how nice it is to see happy, well behaved children are over!

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    Jimmies were rustled so hard today that I ended up with a migraine! SO, bare with me, because my brain functions at the level of a toddler at the best of times (Stay at home Mom to 2 toddlers= pudding for brains), with a migraine, I'm closer to the IQ of a toad I figure.

My sweet and wonderful little baby has entered the terrible two's. He was my sweet little boy one and BAM, just like that, turned into monster child. This only happened a week ago, so I am still getting used to it. But today, for the first time I got to experience the screaming raging fit of a tantrum in public. It was awkward, disturbing, eye-opening, but most of all humiliating. Everyone was looking at me and my kids like we were the worst horror movie they had ever seen. I guess the days of old people coming up and telling me how nice it is to see happy, well behaved children are over!
    My kids are 7 and 5. I frequently feel like I am the only one correcting my children or having to discipline them in public. I rarely see anyone else's children acting up. I'm sure it is my perception as I'm sure other kids act up, but I seriously feel like telling those people who give looks like that if my kids are misbehaving to go pound sand up their azz. Half the time, I think it's people with no kids who have no clue that kids act this way at times; they are not well behaved 100% of the time. I try to always give moms going through a public tantrum with their kids some kind of smile to let them know I sympathise and that she is doing a good job and that I totally understand what she's going through.

I know it's embarrassing, but it comes with the territory with them. My kids NEVER get along and like to not listen at times. And I am short on patience on a good day. Forget it if it's a bad day.

Hang in there - you're a great mom. Your son just discovered his independence is all. I actually found 2 to not be that bad. It was 4 that was bad for me. I have a friend that calls them the Fuk You 4's.
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DaniGrrl View Post
    My kids are 7 and 5. I frequently feel like I am the only one correcting my children or having to discipline them in public. I rarely see anyone else's children acting up. I'm sure it is my perception as I'm sure other kids act up, but I seriously feel like telling those people who give looks like that if my kids are misbehaving to go pound sand up their azz. Half the time, I think it's people with no kids who have no clue that kids act this way at times; they are not well behaved 100% of the time. I try to always give moms going through a public tantrum with their kids some kind of smile to let them know I sympathise and that she is doing a good job and that I totally understand what she's going through.

I know it's embarrassing, but it comes with the territory with them. My kids NEVER get along and like to not listen at times. And I am short on patience on a good day. Forget it if it's a bad day.

Hang in there - you're a great mom. Your son just discovered his independence is all. I actually found 2 to not be that bad. It was 4 that was bad for me. I have a friend that calls them the Fuk You 4's.
    Thanks Danigrrl. I think next time it happens, I really WILL tell everyone around us to go and pound sand up their ass. And then watch them scatter because everyone hates confrontation... except me It's the old bishes that are the worst. The dandelion heads are the worst, they get all hand to chest "oh, oh...." Like they have never seen a kid have a temper tantrum. What's really hard for me right now is that Cain was honestly the sweetest, most compliant, happiest, and smiley guy ever, just a week ago. And a little adorable demon has taken his place! I miss him However I know that has to happen. Nature's way of getting me ready to send him off to school.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks Danigrrl. I think next time it happens, I really WILL tell everyone around us to go and pound sand up their ass. And then watch them scatter because everyone hates confrontation... except me It's the old bishes that are the worst. The dandelion heads are the worst, they get all hand to chest "oh, oh...." Like they have never seen a kid have a temper tantrum. What's really hard for me right now is that Cain was honestly the sweetest, most compliant, happiest, and smiley guy ever, just a week ago. And a little adorable demon has taken his place! I miss him However I know that has to happen. Nature's way of getting me ready to send him off to school.
    hang in there mama
    he will come back again I promise

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wtuttle View Post
    Lol..

Thanks Taiga... I'll get over it. My pity-party for 1 is reaching its expiration date anyway
    telling a girl i love her and getting laughed at....its high school all over again

Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    When tights refuse to stay up. SMH took me 20 minutes to walk to the station because I had to keep pulling them up.

My luck with plumbing.. My old place had a leaky pipe in the bedroom.. my new place has a VERY leaky pipe above the kitchen.. It's meant to be getting fixed today.. I hate this. It makes me sad. I love my apartment. I don't want it to be screwed up. I don't want to move. It's an old place so I don't know what my options will be if it's un-fixable.
    dafaq? do you even squat?
    IG: kenneth_prime

Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    telling a girl i love her and getting laughed at....its high school all over again
    I'm sorry Squatticus, how could I have forgotten to appropriately respond. I love you too.

If you leave in a week....

Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Medical records.... WHY MUST THERE BE SO MANY TO WRITE?!?!?!

This is what I get for being a fukkin disaster magnet!

Happy Friday y'all!

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL, I don't have kids and I don't like them either, so I won't lie to you, I don't like bratty kids or tantrums, but I try to keep my irritation to myself. When I see that, I mostly tell myself how lucky I am I don't have to deal with that
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm sorry Squatticus, how could I have forgotten to appropriately respond. I love you too.

If you leave in a week....

yeah itll be amazing, ill take you out to chilis. im just that great

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    LOL, I don't have kids and I don't like them either, so I won't lie to you, I don't like bratty kids or tantrums, but I try to keep my irritation to myself. When I see that, I mostly tell myself how lucky I am I don't have to deal with that
    LOL, OMG, you are so so lucky... Go into google and type in "I hate being a" and see what comes up.

I always wondered wtf was wrong with those kids that had fits like that. And now, here I am... It's God's way of teaching me a lesson. The kids fucing highjack your life!

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    hang in there mama
    he will come back again I promise
    Thanks LBM

yeah itll be amazing, ill take you out to chilis. im just that great
    Pullin' out all the stops! A man after my own heart

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm sorry, hopefully it will be a short-lived stage

I think there's a big difference between the moms who are obviously trying to deal with it, and the ones that are blowing it off completely. I can't stand the latter. I remember going shopping once at a Christmas ornament store, it was festive, quiet, pretty, everybody was in a nice pre-holiday mood. Then some three year old had a tantrum, ran through the entire store screaming at the top of her lungs, knocking stuff off shelves. She was screaming so loud I couldn't even hear myself talk. The mom was ignoring her. This went on for quite some time until mom casually finished shopping, paid for her stuff and finally left. WTF. It left everyone else pissed off and slightly deaf.

halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Was resting in between sets for bench press today when some big, loud middle-aged black man says something to me, so I take my earphones off, and he says, "The longer you wait, the more it hurts" and turns back around.

I'm doing 3 x 5 on heavy compounds with 3 to 5 minute breaks in between sets. Da fuq? Was tempted to sit there for an extra five minutes just to spite him.

I know it's a minor comment but my jimmies were majorly rustled. I've been lifting at this gym for over half a year now, and a lot of the guys know me, but I've never seen this guy before so he must be one of the new year's resolutioners who thinks he can spew his ****ing broscience at me JUST BECAUSE I AM A GIRL. **** THAT ****.

This guy is also one of those douches on his bluetooth really loudly the whole time he's in the gym. When I was leaving he was doing some shoulder press machine thingy and saying loudly "Now I'm doing these 35's--UH!--on both sides--UH!--and then I'll be done!" The jackass didn't realize that gym doesn't have 35's, only 45 lb plates.

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by halfmoongirl View Post
    Was resting in between sets for bench press today when some big, loud middle-aged black man says something to me, so I take my earphones off, and he says, "The longer you wait, the more it hurts" and turns back around.

I'm doing 3 x 5 on heavy compounds with 3 to 5 minute breaks in between sets. Da fuq? Was tempted to sit there for an extra five minutes just to spite him.

I know it's a minor comment but my jimmies were majorly rustled. I've been lifting at this gym for over half a year now, and a lot of the guys know me, but I've never seen this guy before so he must be one of the new year's resolutioners who thinks he can spew his ****ing broscience at me JUST BECAUSE I AM A GIRL. **** THAT ****.

This guy is also one of those douches on his bluetooth really loudly the whole time he's in the gym. When I was leaving he was doing some shoulder press machine thingy and saying loudly "Now I'm doing these 35's--UH!--on both sides--UH!--and then I'll be done!" The jackass didn't realize that gym doesn't have 35's, only 45 lb plates.
    Why did you find it relevant to mention his race?

LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Was thinking the same...

Some folks will say they are just being descriptive but I find most of the time they are descriptive with only a particular race/ethnicity or races/ethnicities...not all.

Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Slightly prejudice not even once.
    NPC Amateur.

Central Texas Showdown 2012: No placing
    Independence Day Classic 2014: 3rd Place - Novice Heavyweight

Mind + Body + Nature + Universe

"Life doesn't exist anywhere but Earth? That's like taking a cup of ocean water and saying there aren't any whales in the ocean." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Think abstract, ask questions.

Originally Posted by LiveStrongMona View Post
    Was thinking the same...

Some folks will say they are just being descriptive but I find most of the time they are descriptive with only a particular race/ethnicity or races/ethnicities...not all.
    Yep...

People who mention race for no reason rustle the fk out of my jimmies.
    People who then excuse their behaviour and say they're just being descriptive rustle them a little bit more.
    Same with "No offense but...".

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LiveStrongMona View Post
    Was thinking the same...

I've noticed this, too. Rustles my jimmies, but I think they're narrow minded and don't bother quarreling.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it's an American thing people of all ethnicities do it to describe others.. prejudice , maybe but not always
    it is something engraved in today's society, every application ,form etc.. asks for ethnicity
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Pullin' out all the stops! A man after my own heart
    yup im just a great big bundle of love

Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    it's an American thing people of all ethnicities do it to describe others.. prejudice , maybe but not always
    it is something engraved in today's society, every application ,form etc.. asks for ethnicity
    ...lesbihonest when someone mentions race its never "hey a nice black guy came and spotted me" now is it?

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lesbihonest when someone mentions race its never "hey a nice black guy came and spotted me" now is it?
    I disagree, matter of fact a female friend of mine told me just about the same thing a couple of months ago
    she was commenting how she was kinda rude to him at first but turned out he was really nice and not trying to check out her ass and she is black
    the same girl told me about a creepy white guy who tried to do the same
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Closed Thread
Page 151 of 279 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast