Closed Thread
Page 268 of 279 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,040 of 8362
    Registered User HmbleMgnificent's Avatar
    HmbleMgnificent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HmbleMgnificent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HmbleMgnificent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HmbleMgnificent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HmbleMgnificent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HmbleMgnificent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HmbleMgnificent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HmbleMgnificent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HmbleMgnificent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HmbleMgnificent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HmbleMgnificent has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HmbleMgnificent View Post
    When people tell you the same thing AFTER you've responded or made your understanding known

Bitch, don't judge me by your own fu(ktardness. I can clearly hear and understand at the first time of asking

However

"The things we criticise in others are often rooted in our own self doubts and inadequacies."

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ACI View Post
    My job right now is an art educator.

There's this one woman at my work that's starting to rustle my jim jams.

Our main goal is for the students to make personalized art and discover their own talent their own ways. Their own way of painting, their own way of sculpting, etc. If a theme is watercolour, then the use watercolour to paint their own piece of art with any idea that comes to mind.

This woman at my work doesn't allow kids to use their ideas. She tells them straight up what to do. If she wants you to make a bear, EVERYONE has to make the EXACT SAME BEAR with the EXACT SAME COLOURS and the EXACT SAME WAY.

When I'm teaching, I use the hours given to really set up a lesson so every kid finds their own way, at their own pace. She actually comments on how stupid it is and how I'm wasting my time over these kids. THAT'S OUR JOB! I'm not just an educator to get paid.. I want kids to enjoy learning and be proud of their accomplishments.

Not only that.. but we get compensated if we go out and purchase work supplies that we need (so if I spent $10 on supplies and bring in the receipt, I get $10 extra on my next paycheque). I went out and purchased supplies, and made demos (we get paid for the hours if we make demos). The day I purchased the stuff, I dropped it off at work right before we closed, and planned to come in the next day. I did, but she got there first and MOVED ALL MY CHIT.. and threw out my receipts. So I spent 3 hrs making my demos (it was a LOT of stuff). I put it in a box to dry, and off to the side (where we usually keep demos to dry). I wasn't in work for a week, and I come back and it turns out she ATE some of the stuff in the box for the demo (it was an Easter class) and THREW ALL MY DEMOS AWAY!

I didn't say anything, and I just brushed it off. But I swear.. woman is rustling my jim jams.
    Ugh, I'm looking for work as a teacher and this kind of thing really bothers me. There are hundreds, even thousands, of qualified candidates who would love to have her job.

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Went to sleep pissed off, woke up pissed off 4 hours later.

I've said it once here and I'll say it again: Some people are such absolute shxt.

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fihe View Post
    I genuinely don't understand why people are mad when I'm talking about what rustles my jimmies in a thread called "What rustles your jimmies". It just doesn't make any sense!
    Negged for cluelessness
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This rustled my jimmies at the gym this weekend.

Dude goes to the gym with clueless girlfriend and his buddy. Dude and his bro spend the entire time ignoring clueless girlfriend who sits around the free weights area looking about as comfortable as if she was in the guys locker room, and the 2 guys ignore her the entire time and spend the whole time bro-ing with each other. There was a point she looked about ready to cry and neither dude even looked at her. What's wrong with some people?
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post

Dude goes to the gym with clueless girlfriend and his buddy. Dude and his bro spend the entire time ignoring clueless girlfriend who sits around the free weights area looking about as comfortable as if she was in the guys locker room, and the 2 guys ignore her the entire time and spend the whole time bro-ing with each other. There was a point she looked about ready to cry and neither dude even looked at her. What's wrong with some people?
    She clearly wasn't ready to hang with alphas in the weight room. Can't show up with 2 studs and not know what to do.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Aww poor girl! I would have gone to comfort her. And oh noes, ^^banned?
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158655833

She didn't bother to get acquainted with the weights before going to the gym? O_O

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by meimonsta View Post
    Aww poor girl! I would have gone to comfort her.
    Seriously, when I saw her close to tears I really did feel like going talk to her. But I thought the worse she felt, the more she'd have given hell to that douche BF of hers later on, and decided to let justice take its course.

And oh noes, ^^banned?
    Oh how about that?
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But I thought the worse she felt, the more she'd have given hell to that douche BF of hers later on, and decided to let justice take its course.
    A couple of months ago at my gym, a guy brought his GF into the weight room with him. She clearly was a beginner, but he had her doing some basic stuff while he did his workout, no problems there. Then he sat down to do DB shoulder press and said to her "spot me" as he started the first rep. She clearly had NO IDEA what to he wanted her to do, so she just stood behind him. He finished and gave her a very sarcastic "thanks for the spot". She ripped him a new one, that started something like this...

How the **** am I supposed to know what you ******** want me to ******** do when you ******** KNOW I don't know what I'm ******* doing here!!!!

Lulz

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    A couple of months ago at my gym, a guy brought his GF into the weight room with him. She clearly was a beginner, but he had her doing some basic stuff while he did his workout, no problems there. Then he sat down to do DB shoulder press and said to her "spot me" as he started the first rep. She clearly had NO IDEA what to he wanted her to do, so she just stood behind him. He finished and gave her a very sarcastic "thanks for the spot". She ripped him a new one, that started something like this...

How the **** am I supposed to know what you ******** want me to ******** do when you ******** KNOW I don't know what I'm ******* doing here!!!!

Lulz
    I'd have high-5'd her on her way out!

Looking to hire a person internally. Person did not interview well so I went and talked to their supervisor. Super says they are a good employee, hard working, loyal, takes instructions, but a bit under-knowledged as they are 1 YR into job compared to 6 years with most of the rest of the crew.

Trust but verify is my style, so I talk with HR. They say the super has been in several times regarding borderline ethical issues in regards to the person I am trying to hire. HR is a bit pissed that the super did not tell me the whole story.

And obviously I am pissed that a colleague sat across a table from me and tried to pawn their problem off on me. Grow a pair and deal with your issues!
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ugh, I'm looking for work as a teacher and this kind of thing really bothers me. There are hundreds, even thousands, of qualified candidates who would love to have her job.
    I know!!

It frustrates me to no end. Kids come to our work to learn art in their own unique style. NOT like everyone else.

Even worse.. when I was hired on as that position (I used to have a general position at the front desk when I was still in University) I said I had to brush up on my art knowledge since I haven't put it into practice in so long. Gist of conversation:

ME: Man I need to brush up on my art knowledge. It's been a while.
    HER: You didn't major in art?
    ME: No. I have an English degree and Education degree. And I am a certified teacher.
    HER: But you don't even have the qualifications. How did you even get this job?
    ME: Oh. Well, maybe they saw something they liked. What did you study?
    HER: Oh. I did a year of graphic design in college a few years ago.

I mean.. are you KIDDING ME!?

I just said "Oh. That's interesting." and moved on. I dislike when people place value on their education as a way of saying they're better than someone else.
    I don't work out to look good, I work out to live longer than my doctors expect me to.

I know!!

It frustrates me to no end. Kids come to our work to learn art in their own unique style. NOT like everyone else.

Even worse.. when I was hired on as that position (I used to have a general position at the front desk when I was still in University) I said I had to brush up on my art knowledge since I haven't put it into practice in so long. Gist of conversation:

ME: Man I need to brush up on my art knowledge. It's been a while.
    HER: You didn't major in art?
    ME: No. I have an English degree and Education degree. And I am a certified teacher.
    HER: But you don't even have the qualifications. How did you even get this job?
    ME: Oh. Well, maybe they saw something they liked. What did you study?
    HER: Oh. I did a year of graphic design in college a few years ago.

I mean.. are you KIDDING ME!?

I just said "Oh. That's interesting." and moved on. I dislike when people place value on their education as a way of saying they're better than someone else.
    Lol! Sounds like she's not that qualified herself. At least you have an education degree!

I'm not sure how it is where you live, but here in the US (at least, in NJ) people can become certified teachers either by traditional route or alternate route. Traditional route is when you go through a teacher education program in college, which includes all kinds of education courses, fieldwork, and student teaching. You also need to take the Praxis in your subject area. I did traditional route.

However, some people just have at least 30 credits in their subject area (or whatever the requirement for their subject) and take the Praxis, and I'm pretty sure that's all they need to then be able to apply for certification. Alternate route candidates can get hired if they have work experience that will be considered valuable, but for the most part, schools in my area have been hiring just traditional route candidates because they are so plentiful.

My university had a lot of phys ed majors, which I find very interesting because it seems to be one of the hardest fields to find a job in! I'm connected to two of my former classmates on LinkedIn, who were both phys ed majors. We all graduated in May 2012. One of them is still working as a substitute teacher, and the other is working at The Little Gym, a private company that has gym classes and other activities for toddlers. At least he was promoted to Program Director in April.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MikeNice81 View Post
    Just stating the same feelings that many of the f em misc expressed when they gave me rep for the comment. I have a long history of respecting others in this thread. So, if you want to start a confrontation just to drum up drama to justify a ban, go bark up another tree. You're not getting it from me.
    excuse me? you need to tone down the arrogant attitude sonny

Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    excuse me? you need to tone down the arrogant attitude sonny

ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol! Sounds like she's not that qualified herself. At least you have an education degree!

I'm not sure how it is where you live, but here in the US (at least, in NJ) people can become certified teachers either by traditional route or alternate route. Traditional route is when you go through a teacher education program in college, which includes all kinds of education courses, fieldwork, and student teaching. You also need to take the Praxis in your subject area. I did traditional route.

However, some people just have at least 30 credits in their subject area (or whatever the requirement for their subject) and take the Praxis, and I'm pretty sure that's all they need to then be able to apply for certification. Alternate route candidates can get hired if they have work experience that will be considered valuable, but for the most part, schools in my area have been hiring just traditional route candidates because they are so plentiful.

My university had a lot of phys ed majors, which I find very interesting because it seems to be one of the hardest fields to find a job in! I'm connected to two of my former classmates on LinkedIn, who were both phys ed majors. We all graduated in May 2012. One of them is still working as a substitute teacher, and the other is working at The Little Gym, a private company that has gym classes and other activities for toddlers. At least he was promoted to Program Director in April.
    Here, you have to get a Bachelors of Education (which includes around 1,400 hours of teaching experience in a classroom). THEN you have to send your qualifications in, and have all of them recognized by the Ontario College of Teachers, and then you get your certificate. The OCT only recognizes certain accredited schools. You can work Montessori without a B.Ed or at a private academy WITHOUT a OCT certification.. but that's about it.
    I don't work out to look good, I work out to live longer than my doctors expect me to.

Here, you have to get a Bachelors of Education (which includes around 1,400 hours of teaching experience in a classroom). THEN you have to send your qualifications in, and have all of them recognized by the Ontario College of Teachers, and then you get your certificate. The OCT only recognizes certain accredited schools. You can work Montessori without a B.Ed or at a private academy WITHOUT a OCT certification.. but that's about it.
    Ah, I'm not sure about exactly how many hours I did of student teaching, but it was from the end of January to the middle of May, so almost 4 months. It sounds like the requirements in Ontario are more strict.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just stating the same feelings that many of the f em misc expressed when they gave me rep for the comment. I have a long history of respecting others in this thread. So, if you want to start a confrontation just to drum up drama to justify a ban, go bark up another tree. You're not getting it from me.
    Yeah man, I get it. I'm respectful as SH*T. I will respect you so hard you'll feel it on Saturday. I'm so friendly my smile is going to break your windows.

RAWR.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

Better Than Yesterday MikeNice81's Avatar
    MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm arrogant and agressive because I said I'm not going to give in and start a fight with a power tripping mod. Okay, that makes sense.

Let me put it in sufficiently submissive tones. Sorry Mr. Iceman. I really am a nice guy.If you take time to read my previous post you will notice I have been a good boy. I've helped with serious relationship advice and kept my cool when called names. Please all powerful mod don't ban me for stating the opinion of many of the females that contacted me in support.

Everybody's feathers and egos sufficiently stroked?
    Back In the Driver Seat with ErgoDrive
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172336033

From Hump Back To Silver Back with AEN's APE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154460321

Caught The Vapors MuscleTech Nano Vapor Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153232261

GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This place is becoming overwhelmingly stifling.... and boooooring.
    FSU "Go Noles!"

El amor todo lo puede poisonivvy's Avatar
    poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To the two scorpion road construction trucks that hogged all 3 highway lanes going a stunning 15 miles per hour....for twenty two point 35 miles.....you extremely rustled my jimmies and last ounce of patience today on an otherwise 3 hour journey. Thanks to you and the one lane bridge construction closure with no one working it took 5 hours to get home. Extremely road raged and rustled.

LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm arrogant and agressive because I said I'm not going to give in and start a fight with a power tripping mod. Okay, that makes sense.

Let me put it in sufficiently submissive tones. Sorry Mr. Iceman. I really am a nice guy.If you take time to read my previous post you will notice I have been a good boy. I've helped with serious relationship advice and kept my cool when called names. Please all powerful mod don't ban me for stating the opinion of many of the females that contacted me in support.

Everybody's feathers and egos sufficiently stroked?
    yea i saw nothing wrong with your post...fem misc gets so melodramatic.

Originally Posted by GreekyBeth View Post
    agreed.

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's amusing is, the melodramatic people in the female misc seem to be men... I could be wrong, I totally skip over the posts with drama and just inject random pictures or asides.

On the topic of this thread, I am so frustrated that I live in a world that gives us only the one message that we should train hard all the time, 24/7. As someone who is mildly compulsive and inclined toward vertraining, this is not a message I need to hear. I overdid it AGAIN jumping back into a legs routine and now I have to go back on crutches. Can I even begin to describe how much it sucks to be on crutches? Can't carry anything. Can lose my balance and fall and get hurt even worse. Have people giving me pitying looks. Have people giving me looks like I'm faking since other than the crutches I'm obviously fit and don't have a cast or anything. Have people stopping me to talk and I can't run away. Have creepy people sidling up to me and I can't run away. Lifting is slow because I can't get around the weight room easily. Afraid of parts of even the most RANDOM movements like chinups because what if I come down on my leg?

It. F*cking. Sucks.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

sleep- work- lift- bacon resilience5241's Avatar
    resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GreekyBeth View Post
    In for noods if you'd like to spice things up a bit.
    If it is important to you, you will find a way.
    If it's not, you will find an excuse.

STRONGMAN TRAINING/KETO LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158537933

IG: willflex4cookies

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by resilience5241 View Post
    In for noods if you'd like to spice things up a bit.
    still waiting for mine......

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you even mod?

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    There are two Oly platforms in my gym. Two guys are doing squats on one and I am setting up for cleans on the other. I soon realize that they have taken all of the 10lb bumper plates (4 plates) and loaded them on to their bar. They also have taken the 4 technique plates and have those loaded up too. WTF? There is an entire rack of regular plates right there in front of the rack much closer to them than the bumpers. Had to do my warm up components with 25s. Bah.

Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post
    Do you even mod?

midget pants

sleep- work- lift- bacon resilience5241's Avatar
    resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You mods are scandalous...I'm not trying to be the next derp1na lol.

....too soon?
    If it is important to you, you will find a way.
    If it's not, you will find an excuse.

STRONGMAN TRAINING/KETO LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158537933

IG: willflex4cookies

Right now, my jimmies aren't necessarily rustled.. but rather I'm just a little frustrated.

I get that I think and speak a little differently than other females. I've known my entire life. I just think of a different wavelength than other people (especially people at my age).
    I constantly get challenged that I'm not a female on here because I don't post pictures of my body or my face.

1) Don't really want to post my face. I have a stalker father who tries to track me down constantly on the internet. It's a way of trying to be in control of my life like he was when he lived at home with us and abused us. Sorry if I don't want to have that happen again, and he show up at my work AGAIN, and try to kick me/beat me and send me to a hospital AGAIN.
    Sorry. My bad. I should be thinking about the people on here and proving I'm female.

2) I don't really feel uncomfortable about my body to people I know, but having so many scars from surgery and constant hospital stays and issues (and being in a coma and so on) is scary to show other people. I don't feel comfortable showing any body parts because EVERY SINGLE ONE has a scar. But no, I'm going to show a picture of my tits with a bunch of scars all over my chest, or my abdomen... with a bunch of scars all over them... or my legs, with a bunch of scars. I just developed the confidence to wear shorts.. and I can't deal with the responses I will get from those photos. (and yes.. I've had negative comments said to me in person. One woman told me I should be ashamed of myself for making my health get so bad to cause it).

3) I think the way I do because I've lived a very difficult childhood. Constantly in and out of the hospital for health reasons. Almost dying 3x in one week. Always constantly having deal with the idea of my own mortality. Being told "hey, you know what? With all this stuff you're doing to be healthy... you can probably live to 50 now" and being 26 knowing that doctors think I have already finished HALF MY LIFE. That kind of stuff, alone, makes someone think differently and approach situations differently. Add the lovely 21 years of physical, mental and verbal abuse from a father.. and you got yourself a different kind of thinker.

I know it's just the internet, and these people have nothing on me, but it's frustrating to have to constantly deal with these things. Yes, I deal with them beyond the internet. It's a constant struggle, but I try to push forth. It's just frustrating because of this constant requirement that you're not a person, you're not who you say you are, not being accepted, until someone says so.

Sorry for the rant. Tough morning with financial, legal and health issues, and it just basically exploded on here.

Closed Thread
Page 268 of 279 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast