Closed Thread
Page 108 of 279 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,240 of 8362
    RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    Jimmies rustled..

Apparently every Iraqi in the Western world knows each other.

WTF?
    Just like Canada....

Nvrstopworking is Bob from around the corner.

And that other Canadian dude is Doug from up the bend.

(Also lol'd at your spy dad. )
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    Just like Canada....

Nvrstopworking is Bob from around the corner.

And that other Canadian dude is Doug from up the bend.

(Also lol'd at your spy dad. )
    You laughing aboot my Dad? .

Seriously, we had our bags packed and EVERYTHING. We hadn't heard progress reports from our Aussie application at all but Canada was being great and being like "Yeah! almost there!" the whole way through.

Canada: the ultimate immigration troll.

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You laughing aboot my Dad? .

Seriously, we had our bags packed and EVERYTHING. We hadn't heard progress reports from our Aussie application at all but Canada was being great and being like "Yeah! almost there!" the whole way through.

Canada: the ultimate immigration troll.
    Damn straight.

Me and my polar bear are sittin on mah chesterfield, wearing our toques and sippin on Coors Light laughing aboot your dad.

Moose knuckle?

Maple cookie?

Ice?

(Seriously though, we let anyone in so your dad must be a seriously serious spy. )
    DAYUM!!!

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn straight.

Me and my polar bear are sittin on mah chesterfield, wearing our toques and sippin on Coors Light laughing aboot your dad.

Moose knuckle?

Maple cookie?

Ice?

(Seriously though, we let anyone in so your dad must be a seriously serious spy. )
    You guys created Celine Dion so maybe it's best that we were rejected.

Haha I'm not actually sure if the accusation was "spy" or "war criminal". Either one is pretty bad.

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Fresh meat is never to young... purrrr...

It always amazes me how many people from all over the world like Italian soccer. Especially in the US, where soccer is made so much fun of.
    Would you be interested to know that my first sexual experience was with a 36 year old woman, 2 years ago? hint hint.
    I'm actually not American, and I've been watching less and less soccer lately. Originally Middle Eastern, were English, Italian, and Spanish soccer is HUGE. Last time i watched Juve play was 2 weeks ago, a typical Italian bore draw.

Strong knowledge of her citizenship status. Stop trying to get entry into Australia.

Based on your AVI, and our shared blood, I wouldn't even poke you with a 500 foot pole. EW.

Instead, I'll be there holding you at night as your loving man. lulz
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeNice81 View Post
    I agree. I've done everything from scrub toilets to record and mix albums in Nashville. Now, I'm working for a PD. There is no such thing as a dishonorable job when the bills come due. (As long as it is legal.) I tell my kid, you can be whatever you want. If you want to be a pilot, drive a bus, or try to become a diplomat I don't care. Just be happy.

I've made a bundle and I've been broke as a joke. Looking back, the money never made me any more happy. The best moments come from the journey of life. I had more fun working on an album in a two room studio than I did working with the number one artist in the country. Right now I feel like I do more good for the world than I ever did in the entertainment industry.

A very wise man once told me, "money is nothing but sweat. You can make the choice to control it, or you can let it control you. It has no power other than what you allow it." It took some hard knocks, but I learned he was right. I also learned that the more time you spend chasing and focusing on that extra dollar, the more you sacrifice the important things in life. You can honestly only focus so much energy on one thing at a time. I know we love to believe we can multi-task. It is an illusion though. Time and energy are finite resources. If you're investing them on one thing you are taking them from another. Unfortunately a lot of people invest their resources without stopping to consider the true cost.
    You've had some exciting experiences, mike. that's great.
    regarding chasing $$. learned the very hard way myself, that it's not all it's cracked up to be.

Is it my imagination, or is the femme misc...getting...deep?

who woulda thunk it. definitely a nice change from the typical rate me/10 threads ...lol

Originally Posted by Xinroth View Post

Based on your AVI, and our shared blood, I wouldn't even poke you with a 500 foot pole. EW.

Instead, I'll be there holding you at night as your loving man. lulz
    Gross, I refuse to be the incestuous cousin-marriage Iraqi stereotype.

You guys created Celine Dion so maybe it's best that we were rejected.

Haha I'm not actually sure if the accusation was "spy" or "war criminal". Either one is pretty bad.
    Noooooooo. That was Quebec. And it's common knowledge Quebec isn't really part of Canada.

inb4 Avril Lavigne, Nickelback, Avril & Chad's love child and The Biebs.

Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Is it my imagination, or is the femme misc...getting...deep?

who woulda thunk it. definitely a nice change from the typical rate me/10 threads ...lol
    Agreed!
    DAYUM!!!

Noooooooo. That was Quebec. And it's common knowledge Quebec isn't really part of Canada.

inb4 Avril Lavigne, Nickelback, Avril & Chad's love child and The Biebs.

Agreed!
    inb4 Avril and Chad's child becomes a singer.

Oh the trauma.

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gross, I refuse to be the incestuous cousin-marriage Iraqi stereotype.
    A: Iraqis are lighter than some other arabs with the cousin marriage. (though when I was a kid,my family told me grow up and we'll get you to marry your red-head cousin. lolol)

B: We're from the same country, not family-blood.
    C: I want the Australian passport, or any foreign passport because I don't feel like waiting 2 more years for mine. ;(

My first/second day of legit looking/posting at threads here. Couldn't agree more. Only 2 places that are interested for the casual poster is the female forum and Relationship help, it provides some insight.
    305 / 445 / 515

A: Iraqis are lighter than some other arabs with the cousin marriage. (though when I was a kid,my family told me grow up and we'll get you to marry your red-head cousin. lolol)

B: We're from the same country, not family-blood.
    C: I want the Australian passport, or any foreign passport because I don't feel like waiting 2 more years for mine. ;(
    I have 55 cousins, you probably have a similar amount, trust me, I am pretty sure we could find some common ancestry.

You can wait like the rest of us peasants.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

My first/second day of legit looking/posting at threads here. Couldn't agree more. Only 2 places that are interested for the casual poster is the female forum and Relationship help, it provides some insight.
    well, welcome then. lol
    the relationship help section of the misc isn't half bad, really. i consider it the softer side of the misc.

some decent, mature advice can be seen in there at times.
    but the regular misc? ee gads. been a while since i've ventured into there, and it's just...
    well, words escape me. we'll leave it there. lol

Inafter aristomeow turn YET ANOTHER thread into a discussion on her heritage.

Jimmies rustled by whatever Witch Doctor is responsible for voodooing today's music.

The Wanted or whatever douchegroup came on the radio and my brain was all "Oooh! I like this song! Wait.....WTF? No I don't."
    DAYUM!!!

I have 55 cousins, you probably have a similar amount, trust me, I am pretty sure we could find some common ancestry.

You can wait like the rest of us peasants.
    Your uncles and aunts were rabbits? I only have 17 first cousins. Only, In Arab standards.
    305 / 445 / 515

Jimmies rustled by whatever Witch Doctor is responsible for voodooing today's music.

The Wanted or whatever douchegroup came on the radio and my brain was all "Oooh! I like this song! Wait.....WTF? No I don't."
    what?!

Inafter aristomeow turn YET ANOTHER thread into a discussion on her heritage.

This time it wasn't me! I swear!

You like The Wanted. Stop fighting it Rebecca.

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looking at the hot bodies/ girl crushes thread, to see an aviless girl post a picture of a very soft bodied albeit attractive woman, asking for tips on how to achieve her look, only then to post the following comment about another physique previously posted.

The pic of her ass/hamstrings looks disgusting imo. How do I avoid to look like that after my recomp? What causes it to look like that? Lack of flexibility, lack of fat or too much muscle?

I'm fuming right now. She apologized and said that she didn't mean it the way it sounded. I just don't get why women have to be so hateful towards each other.

Originally Posted by Ma110W View Post
    Looking at the hot bodies/ girl crushes thread, to see an aviless girl post a picture of a very soft bodied albeit attractive woman, asking for tips on how to achieve her look, only then to post the following comment about another physique previously posted.

I'm fuming right now. She apologized and said that she didn't mean it the way it sounded. I just don't get why women have to be so hateful towards each other
    Because stupid media is constantly whispering that life is a competition to be the prettiest, skinniest, with the best stuff, the hottest/richest man, the nicest house.

Stupid "100 hottest women" lists.

I'm fuming right now. She apologized and said that she didn't mean it the way it sounded. I just don't get why some women have to be so hateful towards each other.
    fixed

have to check out this thread you speak of; saw the title, but haven't scrolled through it yet.

what?!
    You have a pre/teen daughter. It's different for you.

This time it wasn't me! I swear!

You like The Wanted. Stop fighting it Rebecca.
    I don't even think it was The Wanted. I think it was those other children with ill-fitting pants and sloppy hair.

Pretty sure it's illegal for me to like them.

I'm fuming right now. She apologized and said that she didn't mean it the way it sounded. I just don't get why women have to be so hateful towards each other.
    Bitches be cray.

DAYUM!!!

You took it the wrong way. She didn't choose the wisest words but she wasn't being hateful towards the pic. It was just 'disgusting' in the sense that it was 'repelling' to her own taste.

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Dude you can totally walk from Iraq to France in, like, half an hour tops!
    3 months late but I cringe at the amount of Americans that think Afghanistan and Iraq are neighboring countries.
    305 / 445 / 515

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3 months late but I cringe at the amount of Americans that think Afghanistan and Iraq are neighboring countries.
    A lot of 'Mericans calso think India is part of the middle-east.

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^Omgs twinsies.

In line with talking about heritage, I stepped in the misc recently and shook my head at the amount of hatred present for Indians.

/redundant

Also, pretty sure Arabs hate being mixed up with Indians. I know it rustles Keltron's jimmies.

Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    A lot of 'Mericans calso think India is part of the middle-east.
    Was gonna include that but It didn't relate to that! I swear I was thinking about it >.<

India is in the Middle East.
    Iraq and Afghanistan are neighbors.
    Afghan people speak Arabic.
    What language do Arabs speak?
    Georgia is only a state in the United States

Can't think of more geography related ones, sadly. but:

I understand the video may not be 100% legit, but sadly I see some people like that on weekly basis. Lol. No offense to anybody.

Originally Posted by EliteBrah View Post
    you an ATL brah?
    Yes bro, you too?

Originally Posted by SultanaK View Post
    In line with talking about heritage, I stepped in the misc recently and shook my head at the amount of hatred present for Indians.

/redundant
    Lol'd. My Indian friend gave me **** 3 days ago for saying a curry joke. He legit thinks I'm racist because I've bashed him for being Indian 3 times in 2 weeks. He also thinks all Middle Eastern people are racist towards you guys. Oh well.
    305 / 445 / 515

^Omgs twinsies.

/redundant

Also, pretty sure Arabs hate being mixed up with Indians. I know it rustles Keltron's jimmies.
    I don't hate it, it just bugs me like it would bug me someone saying Turks are Arab or Israelis are Arab or Afghans are Arab. It also bugs me when people refer to Egyptians as black. NO. JUST NO. I know a couple of years ago there was talk about making a Cleopatra movie and the African-American community was aghast that Angelina Jolie was cast to play Cleopatra because cleopatra is meant to be black.

NO SHE ISN'T. NO.

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol'd. My Indian friend gave me **** 3 days ago for saying a curry joke. He legit thinks I'm racist because I've bashed him for being Indian 3 times in 2 weeks. He also thinks all Middle Eastern people are racist towards you guys. Oh well.
    He has good reason tbh.

It's not our fault Turks, Iranians, and Afghans butt-raped Pakistan to northern India and left some influence. Now all of them and plus some Arabs think we try to be like them.

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You took it the wrong way. She didn't choose the wisest words but she wasn't being hateful towards the pic. It was just 'disgusting' in the sense that it was 'repelling' to her own taste.
    I'm aware of the way she meant it. Regardless, it's disrespectful. Super skinny women are repelling to my own taste, but I would never voice that opinion to a picture, especially in a forum dedicated to the way that particular woman looks. The part that rustles my jimmies is that people have no filter when it comes to fit women that they think are gross. Similar comments wouldn't be accepted about overweight people. I don't see it fit to describe another human being as disgusting no matter how you meant it.

I don't hate it, it just bugs me like it would bug me someone saying Turks are Arab or Israelis are Arab or Afghans are Arab. It also bugs me when people refer to Egyptians as black. NO. JUST NO. I know a couple of years ago there was talk about making a Cleopatra movie and the African-American community was aghast that Angelina Jolie was cast to play Cleopatra because cleopatra is meant to be black.

NO SHE ISN'T. NO.
    It's cool to be whatever you are. It's fascinating - I love talking to people about their ancestries and cultures. I remember when I first came on here, Ion and Keltron were disappointed I wasn't some hot Lebanese chick. Demeanors changed immediately upon knowing I wasn't.

My jimmies are so rustled by this, but it's because it always happens. As if I'm just looking to be one of you guys or something by being in your vicinity.

And yes, I know what you're talking about. Inb4 black Persians in 300.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    India is in the Middle East.
    Iraq and Afghanistan are neighbors.
    Afghan people speak Arabic.
    What language do Arabs speak?
    Georgia is only a state in the United States
    Lol, some of those are new to me. Also, I've been called a Muslim several times because my Yankee bros think all Indians are Muslim. India is actually a mixture of Hindus (majority), Muslims, Christians and Sikhs.

Can't think of more geography related ones, sadly. but:
    [youtube]5nZy75y2EZU[/you tube]
    Will watch that video later. No speakers/headphones right now.

Lol'd. My Indian friend gave me **** 3 days ago for saying a curry joke. He legit thinks I'm racist because I've bashed him for being Indian 3 times in 2 weeks.
    Curry jokes are funny and not racist. I've gotten a good deal of racist comments thrown my way (the bad kind), which is why I don't reveal my location anymore. The misc seems to hate on Indians a lot and I don't know why. We are actually a very friendly bunch. Ask any white person that has come to India if the people he encountered were rude.

P.S. If you really want to rustle your friend's jimmies, tell him Gandhi was a beta *******.

I'm aware of the way she meant it. Regardless, it's disrespectful. Super skinny women are repelling to my own taste, but I would never voice that opinion to a picture, especially in a forum dedicated to the way that particular woman looks. The part that rustles my jimmies is that people have no filter when it comes to fit women that they think are gross. Similar comments wouldn't be accepted about overweight people. I don't see it fit to describe another human being as disgusting no matter how you meant it.
    I honestly think your legs are disgusting.

disgustingly fantastic. Umad?

He has good reason tbh.

It's not our fault Turks, Iranians, and Afghans butt-raped Pakistan to northern India and left some influence. Now all of them and plus some Arabs think we try to be like them.
    He may. **** hit the fan a month ago when me and him hit a bar. he saw 2 cute girls, so I wingmanned him, approached both of them and tried to introduce him. When I asked them "are you Indian, or middle eastern", they were like "eww, Indian??"

Happened at another party, rejected because of him being Indian. He's one handsome mofo though, **** is pretty weird. People are mind blowing.

^ That's what people think man. I admit though, even though Americans are very ignorant when to comes to other cultures, I can't blame them for it.
    305 / 445 / 515

Closed Thread
Page 108 of 279 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast