Closed Thread
Page 49 of 279 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 8362
    Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NotBigEnough206 View Post
    lol got negged hard by bacon girl in her bacon thread hahahah

I feel so bad now

booo fuking hooo
    You lying *******.

Post a pic of your user Cp so we can all see what a liar you are.

She never negged you in that thread. She negged you HERE for this post.

You gonna call her out for negging you when she didn't, then you deserve a neg for that.

Go ahead. Post a screen shot of your user cp and prove me wrong, or that you're a phcuking liar.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    You lying *******.

Post a pic of your user Cp so we can all see what a liar you are.

She never negged you in that thread. She negged you HERE for this post.

You gonna call her out for negging you when she didn't, then you deserve a neg for that.

Go ahead. Post a screen shot of your user cp and prove me wrong, or that you're a phcuking liar.
    calm down brah.. it's the internet.
    *used to lift crew*

V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by levijay View Post
    He cant his jimmies have been rustled

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm sensing some hostility....

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by V.I.C View Post
    bwahahahaha!!!

Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    Word.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

-=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by levijay View Post
    Originally Posted by V.I.C View Post
    Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    Originally Posted by taiga1 View Post
    bwahahahaha!!!

Word.
    Sorry folks.

A little post-workout aggression.

Plus I don't like liars, especially when they be lying about my woman, and following her around this forum e-bullying her.

Not sure what perverse enjoyment he gets from it, but whatever.

I dunno why the women in this section put up with crap like that, but if that's what y'all enjoy, carry on.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry folks.

Plus I don't like liars, especially when they be lying about my woman, and following her around this forum e-bullying her.

I dunno why the women in this section put up with crap like that, but if that's what y'all enjoy, carry on.
    I don't the the women enjoy it, it fact many have already commented on it.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NotBigEnough206 View Post
    lol got negged hard by bacon girl in her bacon thread hahahah

I feel so bad now

booo fuking hooo
    I lost all respect for you. You got negged because you were acting like a callous piece of sh*t. Wtf is wrong with you? You've been taken pot shots at the females here in their own home. I am beginning to wonder why you're even tolerated here.

Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
    Clearly, we all need to be unified in responding with this.

And yet you ladies say nothing when an asshat like NBE comes in, womanizes, insults women and sh*ts all over the place.

If you actually want this place cleaned up... maybe you should start with some of the regulars here.

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry folks.

Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    I don't the the women enjoy it, it fact many have already commented on it.
    Just speaking for myself...I enjoy the silly threads because they are kinda like a release from the stresses of comp prep for me. I admit, they do sometimes get outta hand...and then I have the choice to just step away. Like stated previously...it is 'just the internet.' But, I haven't yet been 'bullied' on here. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before some douche on here makes me cry.

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

Just speaking for myself...I enjoy the silly threads because they are kinda like a release from the stresses of comp prep for me. I admit, they do sometimes get outta hand...and then I have the choice to just step away. Like stated previously...it is 'just the internet.' But, I haven't yet been 'bullied' on here. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before some douche on here makes me cry.
    Silly is one thing, but calling the women here fat and referring to them as "whales" is another.

Clearly you don't have that issue based on your avi pic, but not everyone that posts here is in their ideal physical condition. Many are working towards it. And I find that admirable.

And for some douchebag to come in here and start shi77ing all over them because they aren't his ideal body type is pretty freaking lame.

No; my Lisa will never be a bikini model, but she works damn hard in the gym and has made great strides with her lifts and lost a lot of weight in the process.

She looks damn good to me. And I'm proud of her.

And I think NBE calling her "bacon girl" is phucking rude.

You get my point?

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I see what you're saying.

There is a difference, though between silly threads some of the Misc'ers post here and then men who come in and harrass women.

Like I said before, the men who feel the need to do this should mosey on over to the Misc where that language and attitude is welcomed.

When I log onto a FEMALE forum to get some motivation and education about health/lifting/weight loss I shouldn't have to deal with the loads of misogyny we've seen here lately.

Like a few of us mentioned before, we're going to start negging it.

Silly is one thing, but calling the women here fat and referring to them as "whales" is another.

Clearly you don't have that issue based on your avi pic, but not everyone that posts here is in their ideal physical condition. Many are working towards it. And I find that admirable.

And for some douchebag to come in here and start shi77ing all over them because they aren't his ideal body type is pretty freaking lame.

No; my Lisa will never be a bikini model, but she works damn hard in the gym and has made great strides with her lifts and lost a lot of weight in the process.

She looks damn good to me. And I'm proud of her.

And I think NBE calling her "bacon girl" is phucking rude.

You get my point?
    Point taken. I haven't seen the thread. But, I'm sorry she or anybody on here was made to feel bad. That sucks, period.

Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    I see what you're saying.

There is a difference, though between silly threads some of the Misc'ers post here and then men who come in and harrass women.

Like I said before, the men who feel the need to do this should mosey on over to the Misc where that language and attitude is welcomed.

When I log onto a FEMALE forum to get some motivation and education about health/lifting/weight loss I shouldn't have to deal with the loads of misogyny we've seen here lately.

Like a few of us mentioned before, we're going to start negging it.
    I hear ya, sister. Agreed. Those guys can be brutal. I tiptoed over there the first night of the Olympia...geez, crude!!

Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    I lost all respect for you. You got negged because you were acting like a callous piece of sh*t. Wtf is wrong with you? You've been taken pot shots at the females here in their own home. I am beginning to wonder why you're even tolerated here.

And yet you ladies say nothing when an asshat like NBE comes in, womanizes, insults women and sh*ts all over the place.

If you actually want this place cleaned up... maybe you should start with some of the regulars here.
    NBE has been a long time contributor, so he is going to be given more leniency versus some random guy that just starts posting things. However, I'm sure there is a limit.

Just saying.

edit: I can see why a girl wouldn't want to be called "Bacon Girl", but I love bacon and I would wear the term Bacon Boy like a badge of honor
    Last edited by Wyomann; 10-05-2012 at 08:26 AM.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    this makes me very sad..it makes me feel like I must choose sides and I do not like to do this.
    NBE has a brand new baby at home which means he is doing what he can each day to take care of his family
    and is probably doing this on very little sleep
    NBE tries very hard to be a good husband and a good father.
    I have seen him show incredible understanding and compassion in the fem misc
    now...most of us know he is just fooling around
    he is just flirting or playing with ya
    not everyone understands this about him
    if he is coming across as harsh lately
    I for one, will cut him a break on it
    or at least try to figure out why

no I am not excusing his bacon remark..he did not know Lisa and it was harsh and not nice

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NBE has been a long time contributor, so he is going to be given more leniency versus some random guy that just starts posting things. However, I'm sure there is a limit.

Just saying.
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    this makes me very sad..it makes me feel like I must choose sides and I do not like to do this.
    NBE has a brand new baby at home which means he is doing what he can each day to take care of his family
    and is probably doing this on very little sleep
    NBE tries very hard to be a good husband and a good father.
    I have seen his show incredible understanding and compassion in the fem misc
    now...most of us know he is just fooling around
    he is just flirting or playing with ya
    not everyone understands this about him
    if he is coming across as harsh lately
    I for one, will cut him a break on it
    Oh cool. So how much longer do I have to be in the fem misc before I start calling you all sl*ts, whores whales and bishes? How long do I have to be in the fem misc before I can start hitting on everything in here with a vagina (all the meanwhile blatantly disrespecting my woman).

He has a new kid, so what. He has a job, so what. Do you seriously think he is the only one that has anything going on in his life? There seems to be plenty of people here that seem to function with civility despite everything that is going on in their lives.

So you just let me know when I have my free pass to give you a verbal Cleveland steamer.

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh cool. So how much longer do I have to be in the fem misc before I start calling you all sl*ts, whores whales and bishes? How long do I have to be in the fem misc before I can start hitting on everything in here with a vagina (all the meanwhile blatantly disrespecting my woman).

He has a new kid, so what. He has a job, so what. Do you seriously think he is the only one that has anything going on in his life? There seems to be plenty of people here that seem to function with civility despite everything that is going on in their lives.

So you just let me know when I have my free pass to give you a verbal Cleveland steamer.
    3 more years...just guessing

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    bad behavior is bad behavior whether you choose to dish it out or not
    whether you choose to accept it from someone else or not

maybe its the mama in me that asks why...
    many of the fem misc guys that come on here everyday and talk to me in my thread
    once started out trolling
    now? they are pretty nice guys

if a man crosses the line and says something to a woman that she finds offensive or insulting then of course
    she has the right to express her umm displeasure and report it to a mod

free country? freedom of speech? no? or yes?
    is it breaking rules of this forum?

if it is not,then he or she has the right to say what they want
    Last edited by latebloomingmom; 10-05-2012 at 08:49 AM.

lol, verbal Cleveland steamer. LBM gave me those all the time.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    Naw!

No need to choose sides. People have expressed their opinions. Now it is up to each individual to decide how to behave.

No rustled jimmies here. I've said my piece and I let things go.

There seems to be plenty of people here that seem to function with civility despite everything that is going on in their lives.
    Absolutely.

What does this mean?^^^^^^^

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We re making a case out of NBE ?? he's got a a problem with not knowing when to stop
    yeah he can be a jerk and he crosses the line all the times but it's just how he is
    no need to make a case out of it , the internet is big and I don't like judging or censoring
    but I exercise the right to ignore and more people should do the same

IRL if i don't like someone I avoid talking to him/her, on the internet I do the same
    case closed

he sure pissed off a few people lately though lol
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

lol, verbal Cleveland steamer. LBM gave me those all the time.
    those were verbal azz whompins
    could mean one of two things
    either I like ya and I am giving ya a hard time
    or I hate your guts

hard to tell sometimes

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

^^ This ^^

I have made this point before, in other threads, but we need to take some lessons from other subforums here. For example, try going to the IFBB forum and post about body builders looking like crap, or women don't want to smash body builders, or they should stop what they are doing because it's not a healthy life style. You'd get negged into oblivion in the time it takes you to spell "*******", which is what you'd then get called by everybody.
    Unfortunately we ladies are WAY more patient than trolls deserve, instead of negging them and calling them names, we have to TALK to them, and REASON with them, and ask them what their problem is, and do they want a hug, etc. It's how women deal with stuff, it's in our genes, but that's only going to get us more abuse.
    Personally I am not a mod, nor do I want to be, and I am certainly not going to be some kind of trend setter for the forum, but if anyone comes here and calls posters fat or whales, or makes other idiotic remarks, I will neg them for what is worth.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    We re making a case out of NBE ?? he's got a a problem with not knowing when to stop
    yeah he can be a jerk and he crosses the line all the times but it's just how he is
    no need to make a case out of it ,
    Actually, this conversation (about some men being jag-offs on the female forum) has been going on privately between female misc'ers for some time. It just went public last night on a thread b/c of what happened with Lisa.

the internet is big and I don't like judging or censoring
    I agree. However, if someone is going to act like a jerk, they run the risk of being called on their behavior.
    That is the chance they take.

he sure pissed off a few people lately though lol
    He has and members have addressed this with him multiple times.

Like I said, I'm not angry. I have stated my opinion and have let it go.

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    Actually, this conversation (about some men being jag-offs on the female forum) has been going on privately between female misc'ers for some time. It just went public last night on a thread b/c of what happened with Lisa.
    I agree. However, if someone is going to act like a jerk, they run the risk of being called on their behavior.
    That is the chance they take.
    He has and members have addressed this with him multiple times.

Like I said, I'm not angry. I have stated my opinion and have let it go.
    I know and I agree , I am just saying live and let live , ignore it and it will go away
    poke at it and it will come back for more

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ignore it and it will go away
    kinda like a zit, huh?
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I know and I agree , I am just saying live and let live , ignore it and it will go away
    And neg the **** out of them when they don't go away (Just like any other subforum that demands a reasonable about of respect).

I am willing to wager that there are a lot of females that will not post here because of the bullsh*t that goes on. In fact, I know several off the top of my head that avoid this misc, and that is truly a shame.

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    kinda like a zit, huh?
    An appropriate analogy.

I am willing to wager that there are a lot of females that will not post here because of the bullsh*t that goes on. In fact, I know several off the top of my head that avoid this misc, and that is truly a shame.
    Exaclty.

And Lisa is one of then ones that stopped posting here for the most part because of all the BS.

So she comes back and starts a thread about holiday appetizers, trying to bring up a topic that the LADIES of the FEMALE section might like and contribnute to, and some DUDE goes into her thread insults her for no reason whatsover.

Seriously. WTF?

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

And neg the **** out of them when they don't go away (Just like any other subforum that demands a reasonable about of respect).

An appropriate analogy.
    Negging is nothing they need to be reported, some of these retards wear their bans like a badge of honor
    but at least once they are banned they are gone ..

I totally agree with you , I know for a fact there are females that don't post in here
    however this is a misc and a little trash has to be expected from time to time

I agree with live and let live, which is why not of the crap posted here ever really upsets me.

There are a lot of women who refuse to post here because of it. Some say so directly on this forum, and I've gotten PMs from others who say they aren't going to post anymore because they are sick of some of the shenanigans.

Closed Thread