Closed Thread
Page 173 of 279 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,190 of 8362
    SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This shouldn't rustle my jimmies, but it does. I moved to my current town in fifth grade and have known this girl, my age, since our graduation. We had been in a handful of classes together over time and were even in an extracurricular group together our senior year...so there isn't a way she doesn't know I exist. Anyway, she has added almost everyone in our graduating class on fb (including the friend who I was joined to the hip at since 6th grade) except me. She was always one of the popular girls (I sound so hs right now lol). I've had positive interactions with almost all of the people in her circle of friends except her - never had a legit conversation with said girl albeit putting forth very obvious effort twice.

The only rationale behind this I can think of is her being either racist or xenophobic. When I moved here, I had been in the US for eight years (no accent but my parents still largely influenced my appearance aka clothes, hair, etc.). Before the move, we lived in California, where I never felt/looked too out of place. Over time, I integrated myself really well here and made myself up nearly like the girls in her group. One would think such a haughty attitude would diminish over time, but it clearly hasn't. Like seriously, wtf?

I just don't know. Baffles me every time I see her pic on fb and see we have 100 mutual friends lol.
    Last edited by SultanaK; 01-21-2013 at 06:53 PM.

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    There were my favourite. Thick but really stretchy.

Couldn't find them .

Bought a black/white striped peplum dress instead.
    Pics or negs.

Jk!

But peplum dresses are adorable. They make women look primp and proper.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SultanaK View Post
    Pics or negs.

Jk!

Pics!

I just bought a hot pink and black striped mini skirt... not so prim and proper.

Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This shouldn't rustle my jimmies, but it does. I moved to my current town in fifth grade and have known this girl, my age, since our graduation. We had been in a handful of classes together over time and were even in an extracurricular group together our senior year...so there isn't a way she doesn't know I exist. Anyway, she has added almost everyone in our graduating class on fb (including the friend who I was joined to the hip at since 6th grade) except me. She was always one of the popular girls (I sound so hs right now lol). I've had positive interactions with almost all of the people in her circle of friends except her - never had a legit conversation with said girl albeit putting forth very obvious effort twice.

The only rationale behind this I can think of is her being either racist or xenophobic. When I moved here, I had been in the US for eight years (no accent but my parents still largely influenced my appearance aka clothes, hair, etc.). Before the move, we lived in California, where I never felt/looked too out of place. Over time, I integrated myself really well here and made myself up nearly like the girls in her group. One would think such a haughty attitude would diminish over time, but it clearly hasn't. Like seriously, wtf?

I just don't know. Baffles me every time I see her pic on fb and see we have 100 mutual friends lol.
    lmao, high school were the good ol days weren't they??!!
    Love the Lord your God with all your heart & with all your soul & with all your mind & with all your strength. -Mark 12:30

With God all things are possible. -Matthew 19:26

myfitnesspal: marissarenee

★ ☆ ★ MFP Aesthetics Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Originally Posted by Lioness27 View Post
    lmao, high school were the good ol days weren't they??!!
    I know, lol. That post wasn't to say I'd be her friend now if given the opportunity. People who live in small worlds and myself don't do well together, but it still makes me wonder since we saw each other almost everyday for almost 7 years.

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pics or negs.

Jk!

Prim and proper.. maybe not with this body:
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/549a76672...eekeo1_400.jpg

Suddenly regretting this purchase/10
    Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    Pics!

I just bought a hot pink and black striped mini skirt... not so prim and proper.
    Your turn grrrl.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Your turn grrrl.
    It looks cute! I love stripes. Here is mine.... I feel like a hot pink bee LOL

V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I assume the 100 mutual friends are not all of the same racial background as her so I would not jump to the race card to quick.

It is more likely something far more basic than that. There is a higher likelihood that she is simply jealous or envious of you. Pretty common for people who envy others to treat them "badly" or try to single them out.

Just a thought.
    Vic's transformation thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147620463

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pics!

I bought a cute skirt recently too and my mom told me I looked like I was trying too hard o_0 Now I feel like a tool when I wear it, so I don't. What a bish.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/549a76672...eekeo1_400.jpg

Your turn grrrl.
    Looks good. If fit girls don't wear these types of clothes, then who will?

You do look like a hot pink bumble bee.
    Originally Posted by V.I.C View Post
    I assume the 100 mutual friends are not all of the same racial background as her so I would not jump to the race card to quick.

It is more likely something far more basic than that. There is a higher likelihood that she is simply jealous or envious of you. Pretty common for people who envy others to treat them "badly" or try to single them out.

Just a thought.
    Actually, more like 65 mutual friends. Save two black people, I'm positive I was the only person visibly apparent of another race in my graduating class so the idea isn't too far fetched. Comes from a wealthy family, too, so money couldn't have been it, either. Probs is something super basic...or complicated, lol. Girls.

How have you been?

WHERE have you been?
    Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    I bought a cute skirt recently too and my mom told me I looked like I was trying too hard o_0 Now I feel like a tool when I wear it, so I don't. What a bish.
    Pssshhh skirts look pretentious now?! WOW.

V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Actually, more like 65 mutual friends. Save two black people, I'm positive I was the only person visibly apparent of another race in my graduating class so the idea isn't too far fetched. Comes from a wealthy family, too, so money couldn't have been it, either. Probs is something super basic...or complicated, lol. Girls.

How have you been?

WHERE have you been?
    Lol I am of the theory when hear hooves think horse not zebra. Assume its something simple as appose to over thinking it. Eitehr way look at it has her lose and contiue doing your thing.

I've been good. Lol been hiding in a land far far away.
    All good with you?
    Vic's transformation thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147620463

Lol I am of the theory when hear hooves think horse not zebra. Assume its something simple as appose to over thinking it. Eitehr way look at it has her lose and contiue doing your thing.

I've been good. Lol been hiding in a land far far away.
    All good with you?
    Why hiding?

And yes!

Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know, lol. That post wasn't to say I'd be her friend now if given the opportunity. People who live in small worlds and myself don't do well together, but it still makes me wonder since we saw each other almost everyday for almost 7 years.
    I am from a small-medium sized town, my High School graduating class had about 400 students and I knew almost all of them, but I only had a few really close friends. Ask if I am still really close friends with any of them... my answer would be no.
    my class had its fair share of those kinds of girls that you are talking about. Some people are just stupid like that lol but it is pretty weird how people can be like that considering you have known of them forever, seen them everyday for forever and are friends with their friends, makes no sense but hey, it's her loss
    Love the Lord your God with all your heart & with all your soul & with all your mind & with all your strength. -Mark 12:30

Why hiding?

And yes!
    Lol ok maybe hiding was the wrong word.
    Been busy lately with work and the usual. Hows your studing coming along?

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Wtuttle View Post
    Oh but scrubs are SO comfy!!! I wish I got to wear them all day. Sadly, only on surgery days
    What??? Why won't they let y'all wear scrubs all the time? Definitely one of the perks of working at a hospital.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000)

Heyyyy gurrrrlll.... nice bootay!!!

Originally Posted by taiga1 View Post
    What??? Why won't they let y'all wear scrubs all the time? Definitely one of the perks of working at a hospital.
    No idea, I should petition

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mrrr.... Just realized all my rep power went away. Sorry y'all, I'll have to build myself back up!

Botika: I'd rep you if I could!

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post
    Mrrr.... Just realized all my rep power went away. Sorry y'all, I'll have to build myself back up!

Botika: I'd rep you if I could!
    Did you go post in the General Misc again?
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Did you go post in the General Misc again?
    No, changed user profiles. Thank you mods for not killing me! But I had to start at the beginning again. Was "WTuttle" before.

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Irony?

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Many of my colleagues are gay, and I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with it. Several of them come to the work gym too, and get changed in the locker room like everybody else, and that's also just fine with me. Most of them have the good grace to not stare at the other women or make them feel uncomfortable in any way, which is really cool. But today one just had to comment on my body while I am getting changed. Not cool. If a guy had done that, it wouldn't have been appropriate. It's equally inappropriate for a lesbian to do the same. Just saying.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

The drive I have to take Monday-Thursday to school. It takes 35-45 mins

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Watching American Horror Story season 2 and seeing the 'lesbian conversion' therapy rustled the fk out of my jimmies.

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Watching American Horror Story season 2 and seeing the 'lesbian conversion' therapy rustled the fk out of my jimmies.
    Oh we have many renown gay converters here. I mean, they're only renowned in their own theoretical minds...but still...big deal.
    I'm back?

Lol ok maybe hiding was the wrong word.
    Been busy lately with work and the usual. Hows your studing coming along?
    I'm hanging in there.

Oh, your cold/raw chicken meal didn't look appetizing at all. Although, it looked more inviting than some of the stuff Keltron posts, lol.

Originally Posted by Spartanbaziotis View Post
    Oh we have many renown gay converters here. I mean, they're only renowned in their own theoretical minds...but still...big deal.
    Spokane is stuck in 1960s America. It isn't small, but has a small town feel...and not in a good way.

Can't..be...serious...
    Spokane is stuck in 1960s America. It isn't small, but has a small town feel...and not in a good way.
    oh ffs.

Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can't..be...serious...
    I wish I wasn't serious.

Sultana do you live over here??
    Last edited by Spartanbaziotis; 01-22-2013 at 10:45 PM.
    I'm back?

I wish I wasn't serious.

Sultana do you live over here??
    Maybe, maybe not.

Unfortunately, yes.

Maybe, maybe not.

Unfortunately, yes.
    True post is true! The unfortunate part haha. Been back here six months now. Never would have come if my ma were taking care of herself. Not sure why so many like this place...
    I'm back?

Closed Thread
Page 173 of 279 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast