Closed Thread
Page 159 of 279 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,770 of 8362
    UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    ^^^^ So true. There are times when you are literally doing the best thing for your child by getting ugly with them. I have 2 families close to me with kids the same age as my youngest, give or take 2 months. I have watched both of those families watch the child run TO THE ROAD. What was the action they took? They ran and grabbed them and laughed... What? YOUR KID JUST TRIED TO RUN ONTO THE ROAD AND YOUR MAKING IT A GAME??? I try not to smack my kids, but there is a time and place for everything, and when my kids do things that can seriously injure themselves or another person, they are going to remember NEVER to do it again.

Again with my sister, she cannot understand why her son attacks her. Or why he would decide to grab my son by the throat and dig chunks out of his neck with his nails (Seriously, he bled). But the kid is out of control. He is in this huge world full over stimulation with no boundaries. There is no one guiding him through the insanity, no one taking control for him, and teaching how to function and deal with everyday life.
    Yeah. The son attacking your sis is unnerving I'm sure. I agree about using physical discipline when it is necessary...but then again my parents used it on me...and I turned out okay

Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    I must admit I struggle with the discipline mostly because they just tune out to me. I do time outs, they lose privelidges etc. I did leave a birthday party half way though on the weekend to show them that bad behaviour is unacceptable.
    It seems to me that most parents struggle with it; it isn't a pleasant task of parenting. Sounds like you are setting boundaries to me.

Trying to set boundaries with kids is more difficult than it looks from the outside.
    I am sure it is.

Sometimes when you are out and about it's less traumatic to let some behaviour slide because telling them off will result in a tantrum of epic proportions (not ideal when trying to buy groceries). You really do need to pick your battles!
    I think picking battles is also key. Ultimately, it seems if the lesson will teach your child a more important life lesson (like slapping your parent in the face is potentially worse than throw a tantrum because you didn't get candy)...that is where the line is drawn.

Some lessons appear to influence character more than others IMO.

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    I must admit I struggle with the discipline mostly because they just tune out to me. I do time outs, they lose privelidges etc. I did leave a birthday party half way though on the weekend to show them that bad behaviour is unacceptable. Trying to set boundaries with kids is more difficult than it looks from the outside. Sometimes when you are out and about it's less traumatic to let some behaviour slide because telling them off will result in a tantrum of epic proportions (not ideal when trying to buy groceries). You really do need to pick your battles!
    My mom was a little different. She handled things right then and there. My mom carried a wooden spoon in her purse. If you needed your a** whipped in the middle of the grocery store you got your a** whipped in the middle of the grocery store. She didnt care what other people thought.

I think now if you whip your kid who knows who will see and freak out. Those days it was the norm. Now people are afraid to.
    Last edited by penny0527; 01-08-2013 at 06:44 PM.

Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    Jimmy rustle of the day..

A girl friend put up a status saying "Yes I'm still single, would I like to change that? Yep but who's brave enough to take me on? Apparently nobody!"

Now, I hate whiny fb statuses as much as anybody, but this hardly warranted "This is the most desperate status I've seen.. get some integrity.. ".

SMH if you care so much send her a private message or a text , don't try and shame the girl on her own status.
    If it hadn't been attention seeking it probably wouldn't have got that response. I can't stand it when people put those type of statuses up on ********. The person who made the comment was probably annoyed at reading it, I know I would be.

JMs a little bit rustled.
    -101,221, I can see the light - thanks
    -129,871, getting closer
    -150,000, more than half way there!

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Richy P View Post
    If it hadn't been attention seeking it probably wouldn't have got that response. I can't stand it when people put those type of statuses up on ********. The person who made the comment was probably annoyed at reading it, I know I would be.

JMs a little bit rustled.
    solutions:
    block from newsfeed
    delete off ********
    send a private message or text.

This is a case of "opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one, doesn't mean everybody else needs to see it".

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    solutions:
    block from newsfeed
    delete off ********
    send a private message or text.

This is a case of "opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one, doesn't mean everybody else needs to see it".
    ^agree, people just like to be jerks online now because they know there are no consequences.
    I'm back?

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is very true. Finding the right discipline for each child is crazy hard. But well worth the work. And I also will let some behaviour slide in public. Once my 3 yr old yelled at me in the home depot, and I grabbed him by the arm and crouched down to get in his face and said "DON'T you talk to me like that!" Just like I would at home and when I stood up there was this woman watching and I swear she looked ready to call the cops on me.

Edit- Also wanted to say, GREAT job on the bulk Botika!! 256? Your killing it!
    Yes, that is one of those "go pound sand" moments. Seriously.

My daughter one time kept running away from me at my son's baseball game, far enough away where I couldn't see her. She wanted to go to the Snack Shack. She'd already gotten something and I said no. She wasn't taking no for an answer so she ran away. By the third time of her wriggling out of my grasp and running away and having to go catch her, I had to hold on to her arm with a really firm grasp. She started screaming bloody murder and that I was hurting her, which I wasn't. I was seriously waiting for someone to say something to me and am surprised no one did. She then decided to be dead weight and threw herself on the ground so I had to carry her. It was one of the maddest I have ever been. But this behavior continued at every baseball game. Stupid Snack Shack!!! Finally I did get to a point where I realized it didn't really matter if she got a stupid Ring Pop. She'd be happy, I could watch the game in peace. So the next game I just let her have it the first time she asked and avoided the tantrum. I wouldn't give in after she threw a tantrum because that sends the wrong message but after three games that I couldn't watch because of her behavior, I decided to pick my battles. It is difficult to know when to do that, and when to make a big deal or let things slide, especially in public. But for things like running into the road or anything where their safety is an issue, that is not a time to let things go. If someone has a problem with me disciplining them in that instance, they can suck it.
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    $6.00/loaf gluten-free bread going mouldy in less than a week.

This supersedes my jimmy's previous rustle level.

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is very true. Finding the right discipline for each child is crazy hard. But well worth the work. And I also will let some behaviour slide in public. Once my 3 yr old yelled at me in the home depot, and I grabbed him by the arm and crouched down to get in his face and said "DON'T you talk to me like that!" Just like I would at home and when I stood up there was this woman watching and I swear she looked ready to call the cops on me.

Edit- Also wanted to say, GREAT job on the bulk Botika!! 256? Your killing it!
    It's sad you have to worry about people tattling on you. I guess people are paranoid because of actual child abuse.

Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)

Way too expensive. Cut the mold off?
    I'm back?

Originally Posted by Spartanbaziotis View Post
    Way too expensive. Cut the mold off?
    Australian prices of piece.

It was pre-sliced and most pieces had mould on them. I managed to save a couple. I'm going to have to start freezing it but that means it'll take me a good half hour just to make a dang sandwich.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Can't you freeze part of it until you need it?

Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    Can't you freeze part of it until you need it?
    ^^wizard. First time buying GF and the packet just said 'airtight container' which is what I did.

Grrr food manufacturers GRRR.

This is actually the thing I hate most about living alone. All my food ends up going bad. I need to organise myself into a premade lunch and dinner system.

^^wizard. First time buying GF and the packet just said 'airtight container' which is what I did.

This is actually the thing I hate most about living alone. All my food ends up going bad. I need to organise myself into a premade lunch and dinner system.
    Yeah. I learned that about GF bread the hard way. It goes bad fast...and is expensive.
    Last edited by UnaChispita; 01-09-2013 at 08:55 AM.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It was pre-sliced and most pieces had mould on them. I managed to save a couple. I'm going to have to start freezing it but that means it'll take me a good half hour just to make a dang sandwich.
    put it in the refrigerator and it will not mold that fast
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Nope can't trust food manufacturers...thought that was just over here haha.
    On a plus, the planned and premade route is also amazing for easily meeting macros every day ;+D
    I'm back?

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mhockey9090 View Post
    I have only been in there once and its soooo big i couldn't believe it. So many bigger people in the airforce in there though just sitting around and probably wonder why they are the way they are. IDK.
    No doubt there is a fitness issue in the AF. I am sure that is part of the justification for the new gym, along with the constant coming and going of units supporting the Fighter Weapons School.
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why the hell are you eating glutten free bread?!? Groce!!!!

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Why the hell are you eating glutten free bread?!? Groce!!!!
    Avoiding the almighty bloat. Please forgive me!

Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Every time I see that you have posted in this thread I want to just give you a hug and tell you "no tears."
    Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

Originally Posted by Ascendedlife View Post
    Every time I see that you have posted in this thread I want to just give you a hug and tell you "no tears."
    *looks at beard*

Yeah I'll take a hug.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unless you have celiacs or a diagnosed wheat allergy. this comments rustles my Jimmies.

And I think we should refer to the females "Jillies" being rustled. I like the gender specific nature of it.

Unless you have celiacs or a diagnosed wheat allergy. this comments rustles my Jimmies.

And I think we should refer to the females "Jillies" being rustled. I like the gender specific nature of it.
    Give me an I! Give me a B! Give me an S! What's that spell?

Too much information

I am all on board the jilly train.

Give me an I! Give me a B! Give me an S! What's that spell?

Too much information

I am all on board the jilly train.
    No TMI when it comes to medical conditions. I'm a nosey bastard... so bare with me.

1. Do you still have issues even on a glutten free diet?
    2. Do you eat onions, asparagus, garlic or artichokes?

No TMI when it comes to medical conditions. I'm a nosey bastard... so bare with me.

1. Do you still have issues even on a glutten free diet?
    2. Do you eat onions, asparagus, garlic or artichokes?
    1. Sometimes. Dairy doesn't do me well either.
    2. Only if (onions and garlic) are in something and they don't do too much damage. I don't cook with them.

I've never really eaten asparagus or artichokes. Didn't know what they were till I was 17.

I've never really eaten asparagus or artichokes. Didn't know what they were till I was 17.
    They are groce as well.

levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They are groce as well.
    asparagus is the bomb!!
    *used to lift crew*

Originally Posted by levijay View Post
    asparagus is the bomb!!
    Looks like jousting sticks.
    challenge you to an asparagus dual

piew piew piew.

V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by levijay View Post
    asparagus is the bomb!!

Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by V.I.C View Post
    Lol... now who's oversharing?

Funny cause it's true.

Closed Thread
Page 159 of 279 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast