Closed Thread
Page 149 of 279 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,470 of 8362
    not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Is it me, or did Sultana used to have an avi with a similar dress/pose as taiga????

Because whenever I see one of taiga's posts I think it's Sultana but the post doesn't really fit Sultana and I have to look again and I'm getting slightly rustled :/

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    Is it me, or did Sultana used to have an avi with a similar dress/pose as taiga????

Because whenever I see one of taiga's posts I think it's Sultana but the post doesn't really fit Sultana and I have to look again and I'm getting slightly rustled :/

Happens to me almost every day when I see one of Taiga's posts, I get so confused. With that being said though, I like both of their new avis.

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I have been doing the exact same thing. I only realized it was Taiga when someone responded to her by name...

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yeah very similar I thought about it myself a few times
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jimmies super rustled: boyfriend is moving to Vegas in a month, which is fine since its home to me. Reveals he wants an open relationship when he goes. Excuse me?! Um, no. No you cannot fuk all the vampires in that town and still tell me you love me. Sh!t doesn't work like that!

Another one bites the dust :/

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, not sure how I would have reacted but would be pissed. Probably just bertstare and keep walking.

I feel the same as nvrstopworking, a girl is off limits for me once she dates a friend.

That being said, it makes sense that a good friend of yours and an ex would be a good match and attracted to each other. You and her broke up, for whatever reason, and that's that. They are your friends and you should (try to) not let your feelings get in the way of their happiness. I don't believe it was their intention to hurt or betray you.
    I feel you but in this situation it was not about either of them finding true love. She was drunk and horny. Since we split I've kept it strictly platonic because I want her in my life as a friend and I know that if we do anything that resembles what we did when we're together then no future girlfriend of mine will be ok w/her and I maintaining a friendship. And like I said, she was drunk and horny went for whoever could fulfill her needs at the time.

Originally Posted by Wtuttle View Post
    Jimmies super rustled: boyfriend is moving to Vegas in a month, which is fine since its home to me. Reveals he wants an open relationship when he goes. Excuse me?! Um, no. No you cannot fuk all the vampires in that town and still tell me you love me. Sh!t doesn't work like that!

Another one bites the dust :/
    It sucks but I think you're attitude is right. Let him go and find someone who shares your desire to not fukk other people.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When someone means so much to you but you clearly mean so little that they can't take a lousy 30 seconds to wish you a happy birthday.

Oh, and my dad obviously didnt think it worth his time to wish me a happy birthday either. But is most likely pissed off I haven't called him to wish him a happy new year.

Jimmies rustled.
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Ma110W View Post
    Happens to me almost every day when I see one of Taiga's posts, I get so confused. With that being said though, I like both of their new avis.
    Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    I have been doing the exact same thing. I only realized it was Taiga when someone responded to her by name...
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    Yeah very similar I thought about it myself a few times
    It's not so rustling now that I know it's not just me

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    I feel you but in this situation it was not about either of them finding true love. She was drunk and horny. Since we split I've kept it strictly platonic because I want her in my life as a friend and I know that if we do anything that resembles what we did when we're together then no future girlfriend of mine will be ok w/her and I maintaining a friendship. And like I said, she was drunk and horny went for whoever could fulfill her needs at the time.
    I understand how you feel, and I would feel the same way, but it's not rational. You are not together, and have no intentions of being together. She doesn't need your approval to have sex with somebody. To be betrayed you would have to have some claim to her, which you don't.

Not trying to be a dick.

cliffs: stop being a wk, sloots gonna sloot (not srs)(but the rest was srs)

Originally Posted by DaniGrrl View Post
    When someone means so much to you but you clearly mean so little that they can't take a lousy 30 seconds to wish you a happy birthday.

Oh, and my dad obviously didnt think it worth his time to wish me a happy birthday either. But is most likely pissed off I haven't called him to wish him a happy new year.

Jimmies rustled.
    Happy birthday

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Jimmies rustled.
    ooooo this sounds like my birthday
    Happy Birthday Hon..wish this for yourself too and tell the others to blow it our their azz

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Jimmies rustled.
    happy birthday and happy new year

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sort of makes me want to do an avi with a similar pose just to add to the confusion. Except that I look absolutely nothing like Taiga or Sultana, and I don't own a dress. So we'll just skip that idea then

Jimmies rustled.
    New Year's baby? Happy Birthday DaniGrrl!

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cowards.

Feeling like I'm a better/bigger "man" than 98% of guys I know.

/deardiary

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Jimmies rustled.
    Happy Birthday girl, enjoy it!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thank you, everyone!!!! My bday was yesterday so I'm a NYE baby. I did have a good day - spent the afternoon with my kids and had dinner with my besties last night, saw fireworks at midnight. It was fun!!!

I figured I'd get the obligatory phone call from my dad today saying he's sorry he forgot, etc. but nope.

Obviously I shouldn't even waste time caring about the other situation. I'll get there. New year, so new me!!!
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

i know, right?

happy new year, everyone! hope it's as jimmy rustling free as possible.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    ooooo this sounds like my birthday
    Happy Birthday Hon..wish this for yourself too and tell the others to blow it our their azz
    okay...love your new avi lbmom! think it's my fave so far.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Jimmies rustled.
    Happy birthday!!!

Ok this one beats all the gym jimmy rustling in the world. Did you think people doing biceps curls in the squat rack were morons? That folks using the squat rack for overhead presses were retards? Well I have got you so beat because the other day I saw, and I am not making this up, a group of guys doing CHEST PRESSES IN THE SQUAT RACK. Oh yeah baby! And if you can't figure out the mechanics of it, you are not alone, because neither could they, but it didn't seem to stop them from trying. I really wish I had my phone on me at the time, I would have posted photographic evidence. Mind = blown.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Happy birthday!!!

Ok this one beats all the gym jimmy rustling in the world. Did you think people doing biceps curls in the squat rack were morons? That folks using the squat rack for overhead presses were retards? Well I have got you so beat because the other day I saw, and I am not making this up, a group of guys doing CHEST PRESSES IN THE SQUAT RACK. Oh yeah baby! And if you can't figure out the mechanics of it, you are not alone, because neither could they, but it didn't seem to stop them from trying. I really wish I had my phone on me at the time, I would have posted photographic evidence. Mind = blown.
    Hmmm, I've done it before. You just bring a plain bench into the rack, set the J-hooks the same height it would be on a bench press bench and you're good to go. I'm not sure what's so mechanically unsound about it. How exactly did he have it set up?
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok I have never seen benching in the actual squat rack, but what do you think of benching in the power rack? Lately I've been bb benching in my home gym to get vids for form, but have benched many a time at gyms in a power rack and no fuks are ever given by me. Current gym has 3 power racks and another squat rack so I doubt anyone would get rustled since they're never all in use. I prefer bailing on the safties in there to using a human spotter, would rather work alone, take my time, and not have to take out earbuds to communicate with someone srs.

Jimmies were rustled the other day though at dreaded walmart (every time I go to that stupid I place I swear I'll never go back.) Needed a few weird things - petfood/light bulbs so there's really nowhere else to go. Crowded as fark as always and I started losing patience after almost being run over by those people on the motorized scooters who seem to be oblivious to the fact other people besides them are in the store. Anyways, jumped in a long ass line and was going to wait it out, and chick who weighed about 4 plates had this massive cart stacked with oreos and chips and cheetos. After she puts her crap up there slow as molasis the 4 plate HUSBAND then waddles up with ANOTHER full cart of shiz filled to the brim with junk food as well. F'ing rage from entire line. Every time I go in that place I lose a little more faith in humanity, brb no manners or common courtesy from anyone, brb no sense of urgency, brb children running amuck who weigh more than my max DL, good lord America.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I see your chest presses in the squat rack....

... and I raise you weighted decline situps on the lat pulldown station! 25 ft away from an unused decline bench. : |

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post

... and I raise you weighted decline situps on the lat pulldown station! 25 ft away from an unused decline bench. : |
    My pea brain cannot even imagine how this would be possible. Seriously... how the heck did they have that set up?

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    4 plate HUSBAND
    Hadn't heard that one before, lol. I suppose it wouldn't work on a dating site though... "prefer that you be plate / height proportionate".

nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    My pea brain cannot even imagine how this would be possible. Seriously... how the heck did they have that set up?
    Ha. They face the station in the normal manner but instead of putting their knees UNDER the pad that holds you down they put their legs OVER and then hook their toes under the bottom of the machine under the weight stack. Then they proceed to do their sit ups.

Ha. They face the station in the normal manner but instead of putting their knees UNDER the pad that holds you down they put their legs OVER and then hook their toes under the bottom of the machine under the weight stack. Then they proceed to do their sit ups.
    LOL, I'd be tempted to give them bonus points for figuring that out.

Then I'd crack them over the head with a 25 lb plate

I can top all of that ..
    this Asian guy mid 20's I guess always doing circuit type stuff so he uses everything which is ****ing annoying but anyway ..

the squat rack was busy the other day so I was going to do rack pulls and I decided to use this machine which is a like a smith but the bar is not fixed like a smith
    I see a bench right in front of it I move the thing and this guy comes running mumbling that he was using it and was almost done .. no problem , i get my stuff ready chalk , wrist wraps etc..
    what does he do in the rack ??? ****ing pushups with the feet on the bench and mind you the gym at that time is almost empty..

Oh and yesterday I'm in the squat rack obviously squatting and taking a water break this duche bag comes over while I am getting ready to load the bar and takes the clamps right from my bar
    I was shocked yet amused he didn't even ask, caught me unprepared i didn't say anything I just stared at him my mouth fell open ... I go on without clamps until i get to 3 plates
    look around and I see he's done and left the clamps by the bench , I get the clamps put it on my bar , 5 minutes later he comes back just about ready to snatch them again from my loaded bar
    so I'm like ..dude 2nd time today I'm using them go away .. just like that , he sort of apologizes and walks off
    Last edited by BrotherWolf; 01-01-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Red face

I have to bench in the power rack.... That's the only option at my gym. Don't hate me!

Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    I have to bench in the power rack.... That's the only option at my gym. Don't hate me!
    That's acceptable IMO. Safety first. Just sucks if your gym only 1 power rack.

Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thank you, everyone!!!! My bday was yesterday so I'm a NYE baby. I did have a good day - spent the afternoon with my kids and had dinner with my besties last night, saw fireworks at midnight. It was fun!!!

I figured I'd get the obligatory phone call from my dad today saying he's sorry he forgot, etc. but nope.

Obviously I shouldn't even waste time caring about the other situation. I'll get there. New year, so new me!!!
    Happy Belated Birthday and Happy New Year!
    Love the Lord your God with all your heart & with all your soul & with all your mind & with all your strength. -Mark 12:30

With God all things are possible. -Matthew 19:26

myfitnesspal: marissarenee

★ ☆ ★ MFP Aesthetics Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's acceptable IMO. Safety first. Just sucks if your gym only 1 power rack.
    Ours has 3 so all good!

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    Hadn't heard that one before, lol. I suppose it wouldn't work on a dating site though... "prefer that you be plate / height proportionate".
    Ah yes, it's easier for me to think of math in terms of a loaded barbell these days.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Closed Thread
Page 149 of 279 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast