Closed Thread
Page 137 of 279 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,110 of 8362
    Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ma110W View Post
    I can't believe you went through three people before you got a jump. I don't think it's wrong to ask a stranger for a jump, I mean, what are jumper cables for?
    Apparently these people thought I had them as makeshift xmas tree lights lol

Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    Sorry bro, my car is a 6 volt
    What about a 9 Volt? Ever lick those as a kid? lol.. fun for hours.

Originally Posted by Richy P View Post
    If you didn't look dodgy I'd help out if you asked. Sounds like a good way to get car jacked though.

I've done it for neighbours before, and I've had neighbours do it for me, so if your not in any particular hurry, the person looks trustworthy, and it isn't dangerous to stop then why not?
    Well I'm definitely aware of things like that when talking to strangers, especially women. I keep my distance, don't walk towards them, etc... But it was at 7am in broad daylight w/tons of pedestrians about 20 feet away.

Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    I certainly feel your pain. I think what it really comes down to, is that people have NO freaking clue when it comes to cars. They literally think that in giving you a boost, they are increasing their chance of needing one themselves. They don't understand that the battery is recharged by the alternator. So they think they are giving you their battery juice that they will never get back.
    That's what I wanted to say to the guy who refused on account of his battery being low but I figured he'd just come up w/some other excuse lol.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jeans. Jeans rustle my jimmies these days. Legs and booty have gotten "curvy" enough that I find it impossible to find a pair of jeans that will fit around my a$$ and not leave me looking like I can fit another person around the waist. I can't keep a pair of jeans around my waist to save my life. And I do own belts, but lets be honest, belts don't always "go" with the oufit. Wtf...

Ladies... suggestions? Jeans to fit your big ol' booty and will still fit your narrow/boyish waist? HELP ME!!!!

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    OMG a woman who knows about batteries and cars... Back to the kitchen, damn you!!!!

Most women I think know about batteries and when to replace them
    maybe not car batteries
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Wtuttle View Post
    Jeans. Jeans rustle my jimmies these days. Legs and booty have gotten "curvy" enough that I find it impossible to find a pair of jeans that will fit around my a$$ and not leave me looking like I can fit another person around the waist. I can't keep a pair of jeans around my waist to save my life. And I do own belts, but lets be honest, belts don't always "go" with the oufit. Wtf...

Ladies... suggestions? Jeans to fit your big ol' booty and will still fit your narrow/boyish waist? HELP ME!!!!

I usually stick with the BKE jeans from The Buckle. That is about the only place I can find jeans that are long enough for me...but, also there is room in the booty/thighs and the waist isn't too much of a problem. They are reasonably priced and I actually love the service in those stores. I rarely leave without a new pair...they know their product and they bring you all the best fits for your body type. AND they will do alterations for free!!
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    What about a 9 Volt? Ever lick those as a kid? lol.. fun for hours.
    Of course. That's how I check my smoke detector battery

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    OMG a woman who knows about batteries and cars... Back to the kitchen, damn you!!!!

Kitchens make me fat. Real fat.

Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by taiga1 View Post
    I usually stick with the BKE jeans from The Buckle. That is about the only place I can find jeans that are long enough for me...but, also there is room in the booty/thighs and the waist isn't too much of a problem. They are reasonably priced and I actually love the service in those stores. I rarely leave without a new pair...they know their product and they bring you all the best fits for your body type. AND they will do alterations for free!!
    Thanks for the input, I'll give them a try next time I feel patient enough to start the search again!

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I had the same problem at H&M. I needed a suit and my skinny cousin recommended that they had nice suits for cheap. As soon as I put my legs through them they were really tight around my thighs and butt but when I fastened the buckle, it was too loose around my waist. I was basically put in a position where I had to choose between either wearing pants that fit well around the waist but where borderline nut huggers or give my butt and thighs some breathing room but wear a belt and risk having one of those fake boners that you get when your pants get bunched up from having too much fabric around the waist.

edit: pretty much this lol

When someone bitches at you for double dipping the chips and salsa even though a few hours earlier, she had her tongue in my mouth.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Believe it or not, Levi's have really updated their jeans. They seem to have a style and fit for everybody, and they look fabulous.

Entirely aside and off-topic, your avi rocks. "must spread reputation, blah, blah, blah..."
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000)

I have the same body type - curvy in the butt and thighs but with a small waist. Lucky Jeans have saved my sanity. They are expensive but worth it IMO. And the sales associates in the San Francisco Bay area stores really will not let you leave with jeans you don't look good in - they are brutally honest. They haul you out of the fitting rooms and assess and go through the styles until they find the right one. The last time I was in there random guys in the store also started participating in the assessments. Only in San Francisco eh?

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of course. That's how I check my smoke detector battery
    I did this earlier this week. How else do you check them? LOL

Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    I did this earlier this week. How else do you check them? LOL
    Throw it in your fish bowl. If the fish live, the battery needs to be replaced. If they die, your batteries perfectly fine but you pretty much can't reach in and get it though so either way you have to buy a new battery.

Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Throw it in your fish bowl. If the fish live, the battery needs to be replaced. If they die, your batteries perfectly fine but you pretty much can't reach in and get it though so either way you have to buy a new battery.
    Lol.
    NPC Amateur.

Central Texas Showdown 2012: No placing
    Independence Day Classic 2014: 3rd Place - Novice Heavyweight

Mind + Body + Nature + Universe

"Life doesn't exist anywhere but Earth? That's like taking a cup of ocean water and saying there aren't any whales in the ocean." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Think abstract, ask questions.

Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Monday Mornings rustle my jimmies.

Originally Posted by Lunu View Post
    Monday Mornings rustle my jimmies.
    It's monday morning in Australia already? Geez I've heard of time zones but I didn't know you guys were THAT far!
    Last edited by Keltron; 12-08-2012 at 07:34 PM.

eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My jimmies never get rustled. If this is you, please feel free to join the "Eternal Jimmies Crew."
    ** Eternal Jimmies Crew **
    ** Wish the Front Desk Wouldn't Say Hi to Me Crew **

Originally Posted by eglionz View Post
    My jimmies never get rustled. If this is you, please feel free to join the "Eternal Jimmies Crew."
    Lol, I like your other crew and it's disdain for front desk greetings lol.
    When I worked at 24 Hour Fitness the front desk got a new manager and insisted on his staff say "Hi and welcome to 24 hour fitness" verbatim to EVERYONE that would walk in.

Mind you the front desk and many of the members had known each other for years and as such greeted each other in their own way. Now all of the sudden this person that you've said "Hey there" to almost every day is spitting out this long, artificial sentence lol. It just seemed so weird. Sometimes when I'd go behind the front desk to get something I'd scan someone in if they just handed me their card and the new manager came up to me, jimmies a'rustling and said that I wasn't allowed behind the front desk EVER and that if I needed something that I should ask someone to get it for me.

He was fired a few weeks later for sexually assaulting one of his female employees so I was soon allowed back there again lol.

Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's monday morning in Australia already? Geez I've heard of time zones but I didn't know you guys were THAT far!
    haha it's Sunday afternoon, but I'm already dreading tomorrow morning!

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never?

I call BS.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jimmies were created to be rustled. Your Jimmies probably exploded due to over-rustling, thus causing the Jimmies to become empty and sterile.

Make sure everyone gets their Jimmies checked regularly to prevent these cases. pUniCepts is the official Jimmy doctor.
    NPC Amateur.

"Life doesn't exist anywhere but Earth? That's like taking a cup of ocean water and saying there aren't any whales in the ocean." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Musc1eBound View Post
    Jimmies were created to be rustled. Your Jimmies probably exploded due to over-rustling, thus causing the Jimmies to become empty and sterile.

Make sure everyone gets their Jimmies checked regularly to prevent these cases. pUniCepts is the official Jimmy doctor.
    wat

PS. sorry I killed your thread
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

wat

PS. sorry I killed your thread
    Lol, the one about dreams? No tears were shed.
    NPC Amateur.

Originally Posted by Musc1eBound View Post
    Lol, the one about dreams? No tears were shed.
    urdoingitwrong, it's supposed to be "not a single tear was shed that day"

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Believe it or not, Levi's have really updated their jeans. They seem to have a style and fit for everybody, and they look fabulous.

Entirely aside and off-topic, your avi rocks. "must spread reputation, blah, blah, blah..."
    Thanks for the input! And thanks for the avi love! It stems from my undying love of avocados and guacamole!!

I had the same problem at H&M. I needed a suit and my skinny cousin recommended that they had nice suits for cheap. As soon as I put my legs through them they were really tight around my thighs and butt but when I fastened the buckle, it was too loose around my waist. I was basically put in a position where I had to choose between either wearing pants that fit well around the waist but where borderline nut huggers or give my butt and thighs some breathing room but wear a belt and risk having one of those fake boners that you get when your pants get bunched up from having too much fabric around the waist.

edit: pretty much this lol
    Damn those fake boners!! Ive been told this issue of mine happens to men frequently, I guess the upside is that I don't have to worry about false advertisement

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I will echo Monday morning sentiments.

My body has given up for this year. its like yo, we need xmas break and we need it now.

Jimmies are rustles by people who expect you to treat them 8937times better than they treat you. When they're upset, you're like "I'm sorry I won't do that again" and when you're upset "oh I knew something was wrong.".

levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh lawd.

Our service provider (who maintain our work internet proxy) just tightened up everything.. I can't even see tumblr images and 3/4 of the images on fmisc/misc now :|

What makes it worse is i'm IT and can't get around it ;(
    *used to lift crew*

LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jimmiettes were slightly rustled this morning. Dude interrupts and says "how many sets you have left" with a foul attitude. I was wondering my he was just standing there. I thought he was watching the t.v. or something. Couldn't you have used another machine in the meantime? Gee wiz. I'll be done when I'm done! It happens though. Just got to brush it off and keep it moving.

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by levijay View Post
    Oh lawd.

Our service provider (who maintain our work internet proxy) just tightened up everything.. I can't even see tumblr images and 3/4 of the images on fmisc/misc now :|

What makes it worse is i'm IT and can't get around it ;(
    Tumblr images are the only ones I see. Sometimes if I really wanna see tinypic or w/e I'll copy the url into google image search lol

Closed Thread
Page 137 of 279 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast