Girly1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Girly1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Girly1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Girly1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Girly1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Girly1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Girly1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Girly1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Girly1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Girly1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Girly1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Thread for vegetarians and semi-vegetarians

Thread for vegetarians and people like me who don't eat animal meat but only fish.
    What do you like to eat /what do you eat instead meat.

I like salads with tofu, tomatos, onions, thuna and olive oil. Salads of steamed vegetables. Steam fish with quinoa, brown rice, pearl , stuffed peppers etc etc.

Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am not a vegetarian now, but I was for years. Dishes made with red lentils were favorites. Check out these recipes on food gawker

http://foodgawker.com/?s=red+lentils