JohnnyGunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyGunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyGunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyGunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyGunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyGunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyGunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyGunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyGunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyGunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyGunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Standing Calf Raise Alternative?

I'm following this program bodybuilding.com/guides/male-teen-muscle-building/training, and day 1 asks for 3 sets of 10-12 reps of standing calf raises (followed by 3 sets of 10-12 reps of seated calf raises), but my gym does not have a standing calf raise machine.

My gym does have several Icarian machines, the Abductor 620 (and 621), the seated leg curl 619, the leg extension 605, and the leg sled 602. What should I replace the standing calf raises with? The last time I worked out, I simply doubled the amount of seated calf raises.

Thanks in advance.

Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seated calf raise and standing calf raise are a bit different. One doesn't really substitute for the other, though anything's better than nothing.

Looking at pictures of the Icarian hip sled, it looks like you could do standing calf raises on that. "Stand" up on it, move your toes to the bottom of the base, and do calf raises that way. Might work.

EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Any sort of leg press can work.

rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If your gym has a smith machine then use that. Just drag an aerobics step over to the smith, set up the bar like you would if you were going to squat and start your calf sets.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #52 ▪█─────█▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #5 []---[]