trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Pre-Workout Supplementation ?'s

Im new to the website and i have a few questions. Im 21, 6'1, 195lbs, around 12% BF and I workout every other day (M,W,F,S,T,TH,Sat, etc...) doing mostly compound lifts with 1 working set(sorta HIT style). Currently im taking mono, glutamine, aakg, beta-alanine, protein, taurine, caffeine mixed with water before my workout. I just finished Fusion Force and i absolutely loved it. Never wore off from beginning to end. I want to try something new though and im about to order Muscle Pharm's Assault. What do you guys think of it and do you think i should cut back on the amount of different supps i take pre-wo? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) trontheman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anybody? Thanks.

imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    NO SHOTGUN/INTRAXCELL/NO SYNTHESIZE/SIZE ON is all you need.

markb0328 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

works for me

Originally Posted by imp4pdabest View Post
    NO SHOTGUN/INTRAXCELL/NO SYNTHESIZE/SIZE ON is all you need.
    This works for me

2 scoops White Flood
    5g of bulk BCAA's
    2g of bulk Citrulline Malate
    3g of bulk Glutamine
    taken 10min pre-workout

1 scoop of ON Whey and 1/2 scoop of ON Casein
    taken 45min pre-workout

SizeOn during workout

nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by trontheman View Post
    Im new to the website and i have a few questions. Im 21, 6'1, 195lbs, around 12% BF and I workout every other day (M,W,F,S,T,TH,Sat, etc...) doing mostly compound lifts with 1 working set(sorta HIT style). Currently im taking mono, glutamine, aakg, beta-alanine, protein, taurine, caffeine mixed with water before my workout. I just finished Fusion Force and i absolutely loved it. Never wore off from beginning to end. I want to try something new though and im about to order Muscle Pharm's Assault. What do you guys think of it and do you think i should cut back on the amount of different supps i take pre-wo? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    idk mesomorph, by APS Looks way good. as soon as i can get rid of these 2 tubs of cryoshock I have i'm probably going to order some. reason mesomorph caught my eye is it is pretty basic, with a full profile of key ingredients. and btw, I'd take out the aakg supp from your pre-workout mix. If anything get citrulline malate, it's way more effective imo. k i'm super tired now, so off to bed. best of luck
    "When i discipline myself to eat properly, live morally, exercise regularly, grow mentally and spiritually, and not put any drugs and alcohol into my body, I have given myself the freedom to be at my best, perform at my best, and reap all the rewards that go along with it."

"Make sure that what you finally decide to do, is a product of your own conclusion."

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Presurge and Intrabolic. One of the best combos in the supp game.

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    MAN Body Octane is a stim-free, creatine-free pre-workout energizer that aids greatly in aerobic endurance, recovery and suppressing lactic acid. Plus it is a non-proprietary formula so you know exactly how much of each ingredient you are getting

kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mesomorph will blow your mind! Full doses of all key ingredients, no fillers, & no crash!
    Ryan Kimbrough
    APS Global Account Manager
    ryank@apsnutrition.com
    www.apsnutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/aps/aps.htm

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Presurge and Intrabolic. One of the best combos in the supp game.
    Based on what you're already taking the above stack would be excellent and completely cover your preWO/intraWO needs.. protein/EAA, beta-alanine, creatine, NO increasers and stims.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think youll enjoy assault, if you search through the reviews youll find tons of great feedback. good luck and let me know if you have any questions about any MP products.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete