Morriso001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My clothes don't fit. A Spiritual, Food, and Workout Journal.

By no means am I having a midlife crisis, I'm 26, but I am already beginning to wonder where the last three years went. I'm glad I'm not yet wondering where the last 7, 12, or 20 years went. I feel I have little to show for these last couple years. On the one hand I have been plugging away at my career, advancing even, but as a person I feel I have done little to become better. I'm dissatisfied. I feel like I'm succumbing to the ways of the world. Drink. Sex. Fake friendships. Selfishness. My friends think its fine, I don't feel honest. I don't feel right. I'm not satisfied. I'm becoming increasingly disappointed with myself.

I think for me, it all starts with a healthy spirit, when the spirit is sick, the mind is weak, it gives in, it gives up, it makes the wrong choices, it seeks the wrong people, it takes the wrong attitude, it seeks instant gratification, and the physical body suffers. But each dimension helps hold up the other, one hand washes the other so to speak.
    I'm a Christian, I just thought I would share where my mind is getting this started. But don't worry, since this is body building.com, I love this website. I'll be posting a food and workout journal, I'll even post things I have noticed, some things that bug me, I want to remember why being at my current starting weight isn't who and where I want to be. My goal in mind is losing 30lb's over the next 6-9 months. This would put me back into my old weight of 2007, but with more muscle.
    My starting weight is 227lb, i'm 6'3. 26 years old. I have made some workout journals in the past, but never made a food journal before. I started yesterday. I like bodybuilding.com for inspiration, thanks for being you.

7/22/12
    Breakfast: Coffee with Creamer, Man Sport Sup, followed by workout. Workout : Back and Cardio, 6 sets of rows 8-12 reps, 6 sets of lat pull down 8-12 reps, treadmill incline walk 30 minutes, speed 3.5, incline 9. Post workout, Whey Protein. Lunch a Chicken Breast and Veggies. Afternoon, Coffee and Creamer, Man Sport Sup, and a Workout: 40 minute bike ride outside, followed by half and half whey and casein. Dinner: BBQ Chicken Breast and baked beans, two spoon-fulls of pasta sauce moments before bed ( Weird, it was there I don't know why I did... addicted to food at night maybe..)

7/23/12
    Breakfast: Casein, Small piece of Pasta, Coffee and Cream. Man Sport Body Octane Sup. Lunch: Chicken Breast, and Spinach, Pre-Workout Man Sport Body Octane Sup, Workout: 3 Sets of Bicep Dumbbell Curl Regular and Hammer double set 14-20 reps, 3 sets of EZ Bar Curl twenty-ones, 6 drop sets (drops three per set) of Tricep Press Down 6-10 reps, Treadmill incline walk 30 minutes speed 3.5 incline 8 Post workout Whey Protein. Coffee and Creamer, Peach, Dinner: Curry Chicken, white rice, and corn.

7/24/12
    Breakfast: Coffee and Cream, small piece of pasta. (finished that dish). Man Sport Body Octane, Workout: Dumbbell Shoulder Press 6 sets 7-12 reps, EZ Bar high Pull 2 sets 12-16 reps, Dumbbell Lateral Raise / Front Raise double set X4 8-10 reps. Abs Decline Sit-ups X3 sets 12-20 reps, Leg Lifts and Crunch Double set X3 sets 16-25 reps .Lunch: Chicken breast, lettuce , tomato, walnut, avocado salad. Coffee and Cream, Dinner: Chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, walnut, avocado salad. Man Sport Body Octane, and bed.
    Last edited by Morriso001; 07-24-2012 at 07:00 PM.

NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great job!

Not sure if you use any food tracking websites, but myfitnesspal.com is a good one.
    I start my day with oatmeal and end it with cottage cheese.

7/25/12
    Breakfast: Body Octane, English Muffin, 3 eggs, a whole avocado, coffee with cream. Body Octane and Workout: Flat Barbell Press 6 sets 5-10 reps, Incline Dumbbell Press 4 sets 10 reps, Incline Chest Flys 3 sets 10 reps. Lunch: Chicken Breast, lettuce, tomato, walnut salad ( forgot the avocado dangit) . Dinner: Burrito Chicken and yellow rice. Body Octane, and went to fire ground training, hose line stuff back at station around midnight, Late night half Burrito Chicken.

Thanks NBer, Yeah I havn't even begun to figure out what my nutrients daily is looking like, for now only tracking what I eat, so I remember not to eat to much snacking helps to know I ate well already, and hold off for later.

7/26/12
    Breakfast Coffee and Cream, 3 Eggs, English muffin, and whole avocado (small ). Man Sport Body Octane Sup, Workout: T-Bar Rows 7 sets 10 reps, Lat Pulls 6 sets 8-12 reps, Treadmill Incline speed 3.5, incline 9-10, time 30 minutes. Lunch: Chicken breast, lettuce , tomato, walnut, avocado salad. Pistachio’s. 2 English muffins with almond butter (binge eating don’t know why I did). Coffee and Cream, Body Octane. Bike Ride Outside, 24 minutes, 6.5 miles Dinner: Chicken breast, lettuce , tomato, walnut, avocado salad.

7/27/12
    Breakfast, Coffee and Cream, English Muffin and 3 eggs. Body Octane. Workout: Decline Sit-ups 2 sets 12-20 reps, Dumbbell Side Bend 2 Sets 12 reps, Decline Sit-ups 2 sets 12-20 reps, Dumbbell Side Bend 2 Sets 12 reps, EZ-Bar 21’s 3 sets, Triceps Cable Press down 6 sets, 7-16 reps, Dumbbell Hammer Curl / Regular Curl Double Set, 2 sets 20 reps. Treadmill incline 8-11, speed 3.5, time 30 minutes. Post-workout Whey Protein, Lunch, Chicken Breast, lettuces, tomato walnut salad. Coffee and Cream. Dinner: Chicken Breast, lettuces, tomato walnut salad.

7/28/12
    Breakfast: Coffee and Cream, English Muffin and 3 eggs, ½ an avocado, and casein shake. Body Octane. Workout: Dumbbell Shoulder Press, 6 sets of 7-12 reps, Shoulder Flies / Shoulder Raise 3 sets of 10 reps, Dumbbell Shrugs 3 sets of 16-22 reps Lunch: Chicken Burrito. Body Octane. Dinner: Chicken and Dumpling. Banana Pudding (at work)

7/29/12
    Breakfast, Sausage egg and cheese Croissant. Coffee and Cream. Almond Butter. (kind of a binge here, that my eating problem, what’s yours? ) Coffee and Cream. Body Octane. Workout: Incline Dumbbell Press 6 sets 8-10 reps, Decline Barbell Press 3 sets 5-8 reps, Incline Dumbbell Flys 3 sets 22-26 reps, Decline Situps 2 sets of 16 reps, Dumbbell Side Bend 2 sets of 12 reps, Decline Situps 2 sets of 12 reps, Dumbbell Side Bends 2 sets of 12 reps, Leg Lift / Crunch double set, 2 sets of 12 / 12, Side Plank 2 sets of 15 seconds per side. Treadmill Incline 9, speed 3.5, time 20 minutes Dinner: Chicken Breast, lettuces, tomato, walnut, avacado salad. More almond butter on bread. ( eating like an idiot, well going to try and have a solid day tomorrow. )

7/30/12
    Breakfast: Coffee and Cream. Lunch: Chicken breast, lettuce , tomato, walnut, avocado salad. Body Octane, Whey Protein and walnuts. Body Octane, Workout: Sorry gym was packed, was distracted by my friend, did back, bicepts and tricept Post Workout Whey Protein. A handful of walnuts. Dinner: Chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, walnut, avocado salad. After dinner coffee and cream, and church.