Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down Just broke up with my girlfriend

She has to move hundreds of miles away, so breaking up was the only reasonable option. Logic aside, it's terrible... I'm a cold, rational person. I don't open up or let people get close to me, and I'm not very trusting. I'm fairly successful with women when it comes to sex, but I generally don't develop feelings for girls. As a result, I've never been with a girl who I cared about. This girl however, I liked her from the start. I had a huge crush on her and we became best friends, which is completely uncharacteristic for me. Then we started dating and after a few months fell in love. Letting someone close to me was so difficult, I didn't think I could do it, but with her I really did. Now I understand that I shouldn't have ever let someone get close to me, and I'm paying the price for it...

l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry bro ;(
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

**Forever Legend**

Competitions
    ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

TMisc Bulking competition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152133453

( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If I was your boy irl I'd buy you a hooker to drown your sorrows in.

AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by l2evolution View Post
    Sorry bro ;(
    Thanks bro, it is what it is I suppose.

Originally Posted by strangeclouds View Post
    You're a true bro.

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by strangeclouds View Post
    New avi everyday...each one is more disgusting (in the best of ways) than the last

OP you need to destroy everything that reminds you of her
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    New avi everyday...each one is more disgusting (in the best of ways) than the last

OP you need to destroy everything that reminds you of her
    Yeah I know. She's coming to my house to pick her stuff up.

Neddysmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neddysmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neddysmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neddysmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neddysmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neddysmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neddysmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neddysmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neddysmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neddysmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neddysmith will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry to hear, but on the bright side you can go out and bang some sloots......

Originally Posted by Neddysmith View Post
    Sorry to hear, but on the bright side you can go out and bang some sloots......
    Definitely going to do that, but I know that afterwards I'm just going to feel empty.

Cmarroquin25 is not very helpful. (-500) Cmarroquin25 is not very helpful. (-500) Cmarroquin25 is not very helpful. (-500) Cmarroquin25 is not very helpful. (-500) Cmarroquin25 is not very helpful. (-500) Cmarroquin25 is not very helpful. (-500) Cmarroquin25 is not very helpful. (-500) Cmarroquin25 is not very helpful. (-500) Cmarroquin25 is not very helpful. (-500) Cmarroquin25 is not very helpful. (-500) Cmarroquin25 is not very helpful. (-500)
    pics?

Originally Posted by Cmarroquin25 View Post
    pics?
    Nah, I still love her. I'm not posting her pictures on an internet forum predominantly comprised of horny teenage males.

Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sea of plenty in the fish
    to the best!

bench 308
    squat 440
    deadlift 440

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I guess this is expected if I venture into the Tmisc.

You seem smart though. I'm sure you're smart enough to realize none of this matters at all when you are only 16.
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AlphaSaiyan View Post
    aside, it's terrible... I'm a cold, rational person. I don't open up or let people get close to me, and I'm not very trusting. I'm fairly successful with women when it comes to sex, but I generally don't develop feelings for girls.
    You are me.

I am you.

But I'm sorry bro.. I know how it hurts to end a relationship, but ive only been in 1 long (3 year) relationship, and it didn't end because they had to move.

Stay strong buddy, we all got your back at the tmisc
    RAW lifts
    Bench (Pause) - 250 (Torn Pec)
    Squat - 451.7
    Deadlift - 589.5 (APF National record) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkVBtkEfVdw

RAW Total - 1291

SDSU

AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    goddamn alpha. what you said reminds me a bit of me, except mine came from trusting a girl who ended up cheating with like 2 other dudes (that i know of). im very much like you were - but i do know kind of know the feeling, but yours didnt come from any voluntary decision on her part.
    time will heal this, until then just dont focus on your feelings. dont let yourself feel empty, just focus on studies/training/any other stuff you have in your life. as much as you might not like hearing it/feeling it, she wont be the first thing on your mind eventually.
    just go have fun and try not to think about it.
    we got your back alpha.
    "It is what you do with the knowledge that dictates who you are" - Xuaxace
    Exclusive AdiPower crew: AdamNW, Xuaxace

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142078571&p=827696231#post827696231
    Feel free to join!

slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She has to move hundreds of miles away, so breaking up was the only reasonable option. Logic aside, it's terrible... I'm a cold, rational person. I don't open up or let people get close to me, and I'm not very trusting. I'm fairly successful with women when it comes to sex, but I generally don't develop feelings for girls. As a result, I've never been with a girl who I cared about. This girl however, I liked her from the start. I had a huge crush on her and we became best friends, which is completely uncharacteristic for me. Then we started dating and after a few months fell in love. Letting someone close to me was so difficult, I didn't think I could do it, but with her I really did. Now I understand that I shouldn't have ever let someone get close to me, and I'm paying the price for it...
    Let that be a lesson to you, brah. Now slay bishes and don't look back.
    I pray to Crom

Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post

I guess this is expected if I venture into the Tmisc.

You seem smart though. I'm sure you're smart enough to realize none of this matters at all when you are only 16.
    I'm definitely smart enough to realize that. That's the thing about emotion though, it doesn't give a phuck about my logic.

Originally Posted by Vanduynomite View Post
    You are me.

I am you.

But I'm sorry bro.. I know how it hurts to end a relationship, but ive only been in 1 long (3 year) relationship, and it didn't end because they had to move.

Stay strong buddy, we all got your back at the tmisc

Originally Posted by AdamNW View Post
    goddamn alpha. what you said reminds me a bit of me, except mine came from trusting a girl who ended up cheating with like 2 other dudes (that i know of). im very much like you were - but i do know kind of know the feeling, but yours didnt come from any voluntary decision on her part.
    time will heal this, until then just dont focus on your feelings. dont let yourself feel empty, just focus on studies/training/any other stuff you have in your life. as much as you might not like hearing it/feeling it, she wont be the first thing on your mind eventually.
    just go have fun and try not to think about it.
    we got your back alpha.
    Yeah... Thanks dude.

Tastes Good Brah ChubbyCrusader's Avatar
    ChubbyCrusader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyCrusader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyCrusader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyCrusader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyCrusader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyCrusader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyCrusader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyCrusader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyCrusader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyCrusader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally Posted by slips View Post
    Let that be a lesson to you, brah. Now slay bishes and don't look back.
    This right here. Just remember, you=awesome. Forget the rest.
    "I Got A Chubby"

GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why don't you get her back/ Tell her those things instead of crying about it. ****ing tell her how you feel about her and share you're last few weeks or whatever TOGETHER.
    "Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."

- ?

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

lollercoasters brah most_dedicated's Avatar
    most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    better she has to move than she cheat bro. Now that **** sucks and makes you feel like hell. I'm currently going through that with this one girl (only considering staying because the sex is awesome)
    NO!!!! SUPPLEMENTS DO NOT INCLUDE BABIES!!!!

reps for life:
    requiem15
    bigshayet

xJecht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xJecht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xJecht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I know. She's coming to my house to pick her stuff up.
    Coming to pick stuff up from your house.
    You're 16.

wtf? What does she have to pick up lol?

Anyway, as I already said, you're 16. Plenty of time to develop new relationships with tons of others.

JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im sorry for this stupid chit to happen, seems like this happens alot and it sucks brosef,
    but soon you'll realize that all girls in high school will never be the ones we truly want, and relationships are a dead end until college or post-college,
    I've stopped going for girlfriends but rather girls to talk to and have fun. High School sweethearts dont last, keep your head up and yolo
    Follow my Gold Feast sponsored log -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147203733

"Success rests not only on ability,
    but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride."
    -Vince Lombardi

Kyle0630 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kyle0630 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kyle0630 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kyle0630 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kyle0630 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kyle0630 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry, bro. Break ups sucks just move on and remember she was always a good part of your life. At 16 you got alot of relationships ahead of you, make sure you learned something from this one.

Originally Posted by most_dedicated View Post
    better she has to move than she cheat bro. Now that **** sucks and makes you feel like hell. I'm currently going through that with this one girl (only considering staying because the sex is awesome)
    If she cheated once she will cheat again. Dump her and go find someone that deserves you. Plain and Simple.

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Now I understand that I shouldn't have ever let someone get close to me, and I'm paying the price for it..."
    The sad love life of a teenager.

I've crushed on 2 girls in the last 5 years.

Girl 1 asked me out, and before we went I found out she had a boyfriend, so I bailed on her.
    ****ing wh0re.

Girl 2 lives several hours away + moved to a new continent.

Originally Posted by GodOfGnar View Post
    Why don't you get her back/ Tell her those things instead of crying about it. ****ing tell her how you feel about her and share you're last few weeks or whatever TOGETHER.
    Actually, we decided to spend the rest of her time together. We're not together anymore but it will be as if we were when we're together in person.

I was never worried about her cheating.

Originally Posted by xJecht View Post
    Coming to pick stuff up from your house.
    You're 16.

wtf? What does she have to pick up lol?

Anyway, as I already said, you're 16. Plenty of time to develop new relationships with tons of others.
    Clothes, a few gifts (I insisted that she take them back)

Originally Posted by JakeDiesel View Post
    Im sorry for this stupid chit to happen, seems like this happens alot and it sucks brosef,
    but soon you'll realize that all girls in high school will never be the ones we truly want, and relationships are a dead end until college or post-college,
    I've stopped going for girlfriends but rather girls to talk to and have fun. High School sweethearts dont last, keep your head up and yolo
    I realized that before man, but I let myself fall for this one girl. She caught me off guard.

Originally Posted by comps View Post
    "Now I understand that I shouldn't have ever let someone get close to me, and I'm paying the price for it..."
    The sad love life of a teenager.

I've crushed on 2 girls in the last 5 years.

Girl 1 asked me out, and before we went I found out she had a boyfriend, so I bailed on her.
    ****ing wh0re.

Girl 2 lives several hours away + moved to a new continent.

Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that sucks OP
    I feel you
    Last edited by Socalchoirboy; 07-23-2012 at 02:30 PM.
    public speaking is the GOAT

Holy phuck. My girlfriend found out about bodybuilding.com, and saw that I have thousands of posts. She was like "baby what do you post about?" And I was like "Uh, bodybuilding stuff of course." And she was like "oh okay." Whew, bullet dodged.

Damn, just posting that made me sad. I have so many great memories with her and they only bring me pain now. So now I'm stuck between either living in yesterday being sad all the time, or forgetting one of the best things in my life. Haha love sucks dude. I'm not getting another girlfriend, I'm just going back to banging random sloots.
    Last edited by AlphaSaiyan; 07-23-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Holy phuck. My girlfriend found out about bodybuilding.com, and saw that I have thousands of posts. She was like "baby what do you post about?" And I was like "Uh, bodybuilding stuff of course." And she was like "oh okay." Whew, bullet dodged.

Damn, just posting that made me sad. I have so many great memories with her and they only bring me pain now. So now I'm stuck between either living in yesterday being sad all the time, or forgetting one of the best things in my life. Haha love sucks dude. I'm not getting another girlfriend, I'm just going back to banging random sloots.
    damn bro
    Last edited by Socalchoirboy; 07-24-2012 at 05:44 PM.
    public speaking is the GOAT

BobbaLoggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbaLoggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbaLoggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbaLoggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbaLoggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbaLoggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbaLoggan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love can suck can't it? We're here for you bro. PM me if you need to. Breakups never seem to be easy, especially when you fell hard for the girl. I went through a breakup too, but she still lives 15 minutes away and I see her around quite a bit.

Originally Posted by Socalchoirboy View Post
    I'm editing my post now (srs)
    please edit your quote lulz
    Done bro.

Originally Posted by BobbaLoggan View Post
    Love can suck can't it? We're here for you bro. PM me if you need to. Breakups never seem to be easy, especially when you fell hard for the girl. I went through a breakup too, but she still lives 15 minutes away and I see her around quite a bit.
    I know man.

UPDATE: I'm well aware I'll probably get some sh*t for this, but I don't care. Her mother's plans changed and she's not moving for at least a month, and there's a chance she won't move at all. We're getting back together tomorrow. Realistically that's just going to make it hurt more when we break up, but I don't care one bit. I love her so I'm doing it lulz.

strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I suggest you keep her around and find some other ladies on the side.