Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...cs-sold-in-us/

Farm Animals Get 80 Percent of Antibiotics Sold in U.S.

ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So basically don't eat anything but lettuce and carrots and live 'till you're 90, or eat whatever the f**k you want, and live 'till you're 60. Seriously, if you're that god damn worried that you're being poisoned/animals rights are being violated catch your own fish, raise your own farm animals, and grow your own vegetables. Not all of us really give two chits.
    Best Lifts: 405/255p/425
    All Raw

Just your average everyday smart-ass a-hole.

brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jakobi View Post
    japanese eat alot of seafood and they're have the highest life expectancy in the world
    Cool.

Are they eating the farmed **** that is raised in sewage in China or mostly wild caught?

IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    I gave up poverty meat years ago. Eat grass fed beef, bison, venison, lamb. Wild caught salmon, organic chicken & eggs. From time to time I might eat poverty shrimp.
    Love you man, I need to start getting grass fed beef.

Originally Posted by brbbowflex View Post
    Cool.

Are they eating the farmed **** that is raised in sewage in China or mostly wild caught?
    Wild caught, lol they would never trade with China, brb they hate each other.

They are surrounded by the big ol' Pacific mayn

boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    you're right, I didn't mean to type arsenic, I meant to type cyanide which organic apples will have

my bad, I'm an idiot
    all apples have cyanide in them you FCKIN IDIOT. it's in the seeds. damn you are a serious moron.

Originally Posted by jakobi View Post
    japanese eat alot of seafood and they're have the highest life expectancy in the world
    japan is an island. an island is surrounded by water on all sides. japan is surrounded by the pacific ocean. you are fckin stupid if you cant read "farm raised" in my OP. do you think japan needs to eat farmed raised seafood?

Originally Posted by ThrowLiftSleep View Post
    So basically don't eat anything but lettuce and carrots and live 'till you're 90, or eat whatever the f**k you want, and live 'till you're 60. Seriously, if you're that god damn worried that you're being poisoned/animals rights are being violated catch your own fish, raise your own farm animals, and grow your own vegetables. Not all of us really give two chits.
    lol the earth needs less idiots so continue living your short life but please learn to read
    I 1K back.

Lighten up kids.

Brinksta1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brinksta1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brinksta1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brinksta1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brinksta1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brinksta1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brinksta1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brinksta1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brinksta1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brinksta1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brinksta1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP lives on his own pee

TrueNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Glad my country isn't a ***got, at least in this aspect.

IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ThrowLiftSleep View Post
    You know eating good might be good for you, it'd help you stop being a ****ing fatass

Seriously, your lifts are terrible for your body weight.

And lol, living a healthy life > miserable

It isn't just longevity you stupid ****.

boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    I gave up poverty meat years ago. Eat grass fed beef, bison, venison, lamb. Wild caught salmon, organic chicken & eggs. From time to time I might eat poverty shrimp.
    poverty shrimp from south america and asia are the worst so prepare you angus. google how shrimp are raised to understand.

Originally Posted by brbbowflex View Post
    http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...cs-sold-in-us/

Farm Animals Get 80 Percent of Antibiotics Sold in U.S.
    yep.

for anyone who is unaware. antibiotics fcks humans up.
    I 1K back.

Lighten up kids.

Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by boogerface View Post
    for example:

- farm raised tilapia from asian and central/south america was basically fish raised in sewage.

- cows and chickens are injected with more antibiotics and hormones than you can imagine plus fed chemically engineered feed with tons of toxins, poisons, etc. you are eating a lab experiment.

- eggs from chickens that are fed the above is the same as a baby birthed from a crack head mother. all the junk will be passed on to the egg.

it's simple, eat things that are fed poison and you are eating poison

how can any intelligent person believe that eating beef that grew with tons of antibiotics, chemicals, hormones, poisons, toxins in a short period of time is good for them or OK?

fast food nation, food inc are 2 documentaries you can watch

this isnt me flaming but trying to pass some knowledge

eat organic foods, grass fed beef, free range organic chicken. make sure they are all certified organic but keep in mind that nothing is truly 100% organic but it is better than crap
    That's really cool for you man. Congratulations, I wish I could be as knowledgable and healthy as you.

Most people have had a health class in college, and have been told all of this, and guess what, they don't care.

I don't care that you eat organic food, and neither does anyone else.

So...shutup.

edit - wizard

Originally Posted by Poolee32 View Post
    That's really cool for you man. Congratulations, I wish I could be as knowledgable and healthy as you.

Most people have had a health class in college, and have been told all of this, and guess what, they don't care.

So...shutup.

Also funny how you didn't reply to the guys comment about cyanide in organic apples.
    Shut the **** up he's giving solid advice

Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IronDeadlifter View Post
    Shut the **** up he's giving solid advice
    lol okay clifford

Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My animal protein sources consist of pastured eggs, grassfed milk, wild caught shrimp, and grassfed veal liver.

u jellie

Im so f*cking healthy its not even funnie
    Control the coinage and the courts — let the rabble have the rest.

To be negged:
    # of times:

To be repped:
    # of times:

So...shutup.

edit - wizard

LOL what? you can be as knowledgeable as me because I am here trying to tell you what you are doing to yourself. people will care once they get cancer or tumors or something as little as crohn's
    I 1K back.

Lighten up kids.

Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    My animal protein sources consist of pastured eggs, grassfed milk, wild caught shrimp, and grassfed veal liver.

u jellie
    Sort of, keep it up m8

LOL what? you can be as knowledgeable as me because I am here trying to tell you what you are doing to yourself. people will care once they get cancer or tumors or something as little as crohn's
    That's cool, but again, nobody cares.

x100

Enjoy the diseases you get from the **** you're fed.

That's cool, but again, nobody cares.
    But at what cost?

wowbob396 is just really nice. (+1000) wowbob396 is just really nice. (+1000) wowbob396 is just really nice. (+1000) wowbob396 is just really nice. (+1000) wowbob396 is just really nice. (+1000) wowbob396 is just really nice. (+1000) wowbob396 is just really nice. (+1000) wowbob396 is just really nice. (+1000) wowbob396 is just really nice. (+1000) wowbob396 is just really nice. (+1000) wowbob396 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What if I can't afford to eat organic does that make me a dummy?
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Rey from Star Wars crew <3

Originally Posted by wowbob396 View Post
    alot of people cut corners on their health for some reason like buying cheap quality food but then buying a $2k tv. weird.
    I 1K back.

Lighten up kids.

Originally Posted by wowbob396 View Post
    Pay now or pay later brah. Nom sayin?

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

eat organic foods, grass fed beef, free range organic chicken. make sure they are all certified organic but keep in mind that nothing is truly 100% organic but it is better than crap
    you realise how much more that choice costs than the standard meat/eggs, specifically in Australia.
    pls go.

aint paying $21 for 2 "organic grain fed chicken breasts"
    healthy food is too inflated cause its a market for the elitist.. rich people buy into all that chit.
    if anything all that stuff they pump into animals to make them grow is probably making us grow too.

i think pen and teller exposed all that chit in a episode once.

Step 1) Believe in urself Diddoo's Avatar
    Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bro I'm pretty sure I would lvoe nothing more then to feed myself optimally 100%

would live in 1 bedroom apartment if that means having all the best stuff to eat

Im petty sure a organic whole small chicken is 12-15$$$ here. organic is EXPENSIVEEEEE. Unless you have a website to arm me up with then you have been no help but actually make me think more about this stuff again which I guess is good and I have to thank you actually

but bro.
    SOOOOOO expensive that it is not possible for me to live like that. Already eat alot of money in this house with all the proteinz in my system man. help me man help me give me a website that chips organic to canada for cheap man comon bro

Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000)
    Okay, let me spend 4-5x more on food, that is already expensive enough as it is.

feeding antibiotics to animals and using for mass product farming = creation of superbugs

google Baytril. this was banned in 2005 for poultry b/c it resulted in the creation of a antibiotic resistant human pathogen (superbug)
    I 1K back.

Lighten up kids.

Registered User everyonejbecalm's Avatar
    everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My problem is I have a taste for all the things that happen to be expensive. I hate bananas and I hate strawberries and most fruit but I love raspberries, blueberries, salad, all the most expensive sh**.

If I were to go organic I'd be paying 600 a month in food easily and thats with zero eating out, zero supplements and like 120 grams of protein per day. Maybe more.

arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anything with carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen is considered organic bra. Strong chemistry skills?
    52 books in 52 weeks crew
    yellow fever crew
    150 IQ crew
    I always rape back crew

ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrowLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IronDeadlifter View Post
    You know eating good might be good for you, it'd help you stop being a ****ing fatass

Seriously, your lifts are terrible for your body weight.

And lol, living a healthy life > miserable

It isn't just longevity you stupid ****.
    I don't understand how you're red, you're such a nice guy? Seriously though, way to miss the fact that I clearly don't give a damn and go on a rant about how I'm fat & my lifts suck lol. Personal attacks are a sign that you really have no way to argue. And by the way, to live a long life, unless genetics permit, you have to be consistently healthy. If you don't like eating grass (such as "fatties" like myself) it's pretty hard to eat healthy. Meat, potatoes, and cheese is what my diet consists of, maybe a little sugar here and there. Sure I carry around a little body fat, but it's not like I sit on my ass all day and eat potato chips. BTW, yes, my lifts do suck --- if I was 22, which I am far from. Can you do us (and maybe even you) all a favor and at least try not to be a huge ******* all the time?
    All Raw

feeding antibiotics to animals and using for mass product farming = creation of superbugs

google Baytril. this was banned in 2005 for poultry b/c it resulted in the creation of a antibiotic resistant human pathogen (superbug)
    Lol @ that chart. Key says one pill per million pounds of antibacterial drugs, yet the graphics follow kilograms. Has to make you question the credibility.
    All Raw

Originally Posted by arkskier View Post
    Anything with carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen is considered organic bra. Strong chemistry skills?

lol. your face matches your intelligence brah
    I 1K back.

Lighten up kids.