Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lol @ you dummies who eat POVERTY MEAT/POULTRY/SEAFOOD

for example:

- farm raised tilapia from asian and central/south america was basically fish raised in sewage.

- cows and chickens are injected with more antibiotics and hormones than you can imagine plus fed chemically engineered feed with tons of toxins, poisons, etc. you are eating a lab experiment.

- eggs from chickens that are fed the above is the same as a baby birthed from a crack head mother. all the junk will be passed on to the egg.

it's simple, eat things that are fed poison and you are eating poison

how can any intelligent person believe that eating beef that grew with tons of antibiotics, chemicals, hormones, poisons, toxins in a short period of time is good for them or OK?

fast food nation, food inc are 2 documentaries you can watch

this isnt me flaming but trying to pass some knowledge

eat organic foods, grass fed beef, free range organic chicken. make sure they are all certified organic but keep in mind that nothing is truly 100% organic but it is better than crap
    I 1K back.

Lighten up kids.

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)
    I enjoy my muscle.

Moop1988 is just really nice. (+1000) Moop1988 is just really nice. (+1000) Moop1988 is just really nice. (+1000) Moop1988 is just really nice. (+1000) Moop1988 is just really nice. (+1000) Moop1988 is just really nice. (+1000) Moop1988 is just really nice. (+1000) Moop1988 is just really nice. (+1000) Moop1988 is just really nice. (+1000) Moop1988 is just really nice. (+1000) Moop1988 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I sure as heck ain't getting all my protein from raw veggies or powder.

sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by boogerface View Post
    for example:

- farm raised tilapia from asian and central/south america was basically fish raised in sewage.

- cows and chickens are injected with more antibiotics and hormones than you can imagine plus fed chemically engineered feed with tons of toxins, poisons, etc. you are eating a lab experiment.

- eggs from chickens that are fed the above is the same as a baby birthed from a crack head mother. all the junk will be passed on to the egg.

it's simple, eat things that are fed poison and you are eating poison

how can any intelligent person believe that eating beef that grew with tons of antibiotics, chemicals, hormones, poisons, toxins in a short period of time is good for them or OK?

fast food nation, food inc are 2 documentaries you can watch
    -so?
    -so?
    -so?

Apples have pseudo poison in them too (arsenic), I eat apples. So what?

because everything you said is very general and you're being brainwashed into thinking you know things about such general things as "hormones" and "toxins" when in reality you don't

lol'd @ documentaries
    show me research articles or go die in a fire

IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree OP, that's why I get wild caught fish

Farm raised fish = not good. They feed the fish **** that isn't even good for their body so generally the food will be terrible for us.

I get Amish chicken

Extra lean beef, and my family is buying natural eggs now because by our new lake house there is a farm and a guy there sells natural eggs. From his own farm.

Registered User everyonejbecalm's Avatar
    everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mostly a myth OP is perpetuating. I don't eat factory farmed sh** but the truth is most have been lead to believe it's chalk-full of horrible chemicals when it hasn't been. Eating factor farmed meat is immoral bc of the living conditions of the animals, and the false economy of meat production via subsidies to corn farming in Iowa (which is the brunt of where everything in the meat industry comes from).

but the meat itself isn't particularly bad for you. Everything USDA approved as far as as hormones etc. is very safe.

IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronDeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    -so?
    -so?
    -so?

because everything you said is very general and you're being brainwashed into thinking you know things about such general things as "hormones" and "toxins" when in reality you don't

lol'd @ documentaries
    Ever wonder why you're so small despite lifting for 2-3 years now?

Ok

Originally Posted by everyonejbecalm View Post
    Mostly a myth OP is perpetuating. I don't eat factory farmed sh** but the truth is most have been lead to believe it's chalk-full of horrible chemicals when it hasn't been. Eating factor farmed meat is immoral bc of the living conditions of the animals, and the false economy of meat production via subsidies to corn farming in Iowa (which is the brunt of where everything in the meat industry comes from).

but the meat itself isn't particularly bad for you. Everything USDA approved as far as as hormones etc. is very safe.
    Lolno

It has, and how they raise fish on a farm is horrible.

They feed fish on a farm corn and **** that isn't normal for them to eat and then wonder why their body compositions are absolutely terrible.

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    you mad i get extra fresh fish right from the fishermen hands right when they step of the boat?

you mad is uber cheap and delicious?

you mad i get non ****gy organic chicken and eggs too?

you mad i can buy cheap real honey too?

same with fruit, vegetables, meat, etc.

brb living in a poverty third world country has its advantages

sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IronDeadlifter View Post
    Ever wonder why you're so small despite lifting for 2-3 years now?

Ok
    15 months

not at all, I know why and I don't blame it on anyone but myself conspiracy theory brah

MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000)
    will be grillin my poverty tilapia tomorrow that says it comes from vietnam on the bag. u mad?
    A true narcissistic contrarian yippie!

boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    -so?
    -so?
    -so?

lol'd @ documentaries
    lol. actually you can continue to eat that sh!t, we dont need people like you around anyway.

your intelligence is weak if you didnt gather that i was pushing organic foods so that apple wouldnt have arsenic in it.

it's actually a fact that cows and chickens are fed hormones and antibiotics you fckin idiot. 2 secs on google will show you this...

no1 said anything about the animal's living conditions, do u read much?

LOL@ the USDA and safe in the same sentence.
    I 1K back.

Lighten up kids.

ANIM0SITY is not very helpful. (-500) ANIM0SITY is not very helpful. (-500) ANIM0SITY is not very helpful. (-500) ANIM0SITY is not very helpful. (-500) ANIM0SITY is not very helpful. (-500) ANIM0SITY is not very helpful. (-500) ANIM0SITY is not very helpful. (-500) ANIM0SITY is not very helpful. (-500) ANIM0SITY is not very helpful. (-500) ANIM0SITY is not very helpful. (-500) ANIM0SITY is not very helpful. (-500)
    brb eating 20% less food due to budget
    brb no more gains
    brb i'm healthier than you are, am i a winner now?
    <------ current weight

age 16: 105 lbs 5-6%
    age 19: 171lbs 29% (worst diet imaginable)
    age 21: 145 16%

Originally Posted by suave2000 View Post
    you mad i get extra fresh fish right from the fishermen hands right when they step of the boat?

you mad is uber cheap and delicious?

you mad i get non ****gy organic chicken and eggs too?

you mad i can buy cheap real honey too?

same with fruit, vegetables, meat, etc.

brb living in a poverty third world country has its advantages
    I'm def mad.

15 months

not at all, I know why and I don't blame it on anyone but myself conspiracy theory brah
    Ok

Originally Posted by MattySinz View Post
    will be grillin my poverty tilapia tomorrow that says it comes from vietnam on the bag. u mad?
    Not mad, how is that bad?

everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10) everyonejbecalm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lolno

It has, and how they raise fish on a farm is horrible.

They feed fish on a farm corn and **** that isn't normal for them to eat and then wonder why their body compositions are absolutely terrible.
    Please site evidence that factor farmed beef and chicken contain significant amounts of chemicals or hormones that are bad for humans. That was your claim. I know nothing about farm raised fish and don't pretend to.

EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500)
    All you need is carbs to gain muscle anyway. protein is just secondary.

lol. actually you can continue to eat that sh!t, we dont need people like you around anyway.

your intelligence is weak if you didnt gather that i was pushing organic foods so that apple wouldnt have arsenic in it.
    Agree so much, idiocy astounds me.

Originally Posted by ANIM0SITY View Post
    brb eating 20% less food due to budget
    brb no more gains
    brb i'm healthier than you are, am i a winner now?
    You're 146 pounds.

you're right, I didn't mean to type arsenic, I meant to type cyanide which organic apples will have

my bad, I'm an idiot

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A new study finds that going organic can make you feel smug about yourself — and act nasty to others

Buying and eating organic food makes many people feel better about themselves. (Not coincidentally, organic products often have panderingly positive names, such as Honest Tea, Purity Life, and Smart Balance.) The flip side, according to a new study published in Social Psychological and Personality Science, is that organic eaters often look down on others, and aren't shy about expressing their derision. Does going organic turn you into a jerk? Here's what you should know:

http://news.yahoo.com/does-eating-or...150500363.html
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they use DNP in organic cows OP

umud?
    public speaking is the GOAT

hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    jokes on you. the plant i just bought to decorate my living room just taught me photosynthesis. we're making all kinds of gains and getting a tan at the same time.

Please site evidence that factor farmed beef and chicken contain significant amounts of chemicals or hormones that are bad for humans. That was your claim. I know nothing about farm raised fish and don't pretend to.
    I like the part where you said I claimed something when I didn't

I said they feed farm-raised fish **** that isn't natural for their body thus = bad

I never said anything about chemicals moron.

Feeding fish corn, greenbeans, meats, or any other kind of **** is not good. It isn't normal for the fish's body to hve

That's why wild caught fish are the best to have

jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    japanese eat alot of seafood and they're have the highest life expectancy in the world

brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000)

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellnes...9#.UAzSZKOWhqM

Now, drug-resistant superbugs are showing up in supermarket meat. Raw beef, chicken and turkey from Detroit grocery stores contained methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), a sinister strain of bacteria that doesn't respond to typical antibiotics, researchers reported Wednesday.

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    A new study finds that going organic can make you feel smug about yourself — and act nasty to others

Buying and eating organic food makes many people feel better about themselves. (Not coincidentally, organic products often have panderingly positive names, such as Honest Tea, Purity Life, and Smart Balance.) The flip side, according to a new study published in Social Psychological and Personality Science, is that organic eaters often look down on others, and aren't shy about expressing their derision. Does going organic turn you into a jerk? Here's what you should know:

http://news.yahoo.com/does-eating-or...150500363.html
    LMFAO

So eating good food makes you a bad person

Strong subliminal message.

Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't believe in these farms, it's all controlled only to a certain point so you can never be sure what % of the meat you is all clean and pure i.e "organic".
    In my opinion you are just over paying for possibly the same ****.

I like the part where you said I claimed something when I didn't

I said they feed farm-raised fish **** that isn't natural for their body thus = bad

I never said anything about chemicals moron.

Feeding fish corn, greenbeans, meats, or any other kind of **** is not good. It isn't normal for the fish's body to hve

That's why wild caught fish are the best to have
    For some reason I thought you were the OP. the OP did make the aforementioned claims. My apologies. Farm-raised fish are gross so I have no knowledge or interest in this, I wouldn't eat that with your dick.

Originally Posted by jakobi View Post
    japanese eat alot of seafood and they're have the highest life expectancy in the world
    Yeah, ever wonder why America is nowhere near Japan in terms of health? Lol'd

Brb heart disease #1 killer in this country, brb it is preventable but people are too lazy.

Originally Posted by brbbowflex View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellnes...9#.UAzSZKOWhqM

Now, drug-resistant superbugs are showing up in supermarket meat. Raw beef, chicken and turkey from Detroit grocery stores contained methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), a sinister strain of bacteria that doesn't respond to typical antibiotics, researchers reported Wednesday.
    Bingo.

BTW we should stop using the word "farms." It elicits an image that isn't correct. Call them chemical processing plants, torture factories, government subsidized meat processing, something like that.

Not farms.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I gave up poverty meat years ago. Eat grass fed beef, bison, venison, lamb. Wild caught salmon, organic chicken & eggs. From time to time I might eat poverty shrimp.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"