TeamLegit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Which Nike shoe should I get?

Love all the new Nike training/running shoes with neon colors and what not. Which model is best for more HIIT or weightlifting and only some running?

Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Definitely a flatter shoe like the 'winter' versions of the Nike free. IMO, the new balance shoes have been the best training shoes I've had and I seek the same stuff in a shoe... I don't like squating on elevated shoes

dboyd1uk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    adidias samba is what I wear for weightlifting, not sure if nike do a similar shoe.
    Whilst on the subject of running shoes a tv show in the uk done a documentary on running shoes, they said get shoes that feel comfortable and what you feel comfortable wearing, they said the expensive shoes done the same as the cheap ones..

TeamLegit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Yeah I used to work out in NOTHING but sambas and I still love them. Just wanted to know if new Nikes were worth the $130.

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TeamLegit View Post
    Love all the new Nike training/running shoes with neon colors and what not. Which model is best for more HIIT or weightlifting and only some running?
    Don't get hung up on the brand. Get shoes that both fit and are well suited to your activities. You can probably find a shoe that'll work for HIIT and lifting. That same shoe, however, might not be suitable for running.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14