Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GarageIron View Post
    FYI, by coincidence I was talking to Rick a few days ago and Edge is releasing a 2x2 customizable rack next week which I believe starts at $499.

The R3 doesn't have exactly what I want either, It's nice. I just wrote a review of it on the CrossFit boards.
    Great news thanks for letting me know Im definitely interested in that. I like the 2x2 because it should a cheap option in todays economy, sturdy and simple to make once you have the jigs and set-up.

I will check out your CrossFit review. But if you do proper CF review you need to to cover yourself in chalk, take your shirt off, and swing around like wild on the pull-up bar. And bring 4 cameras because those guys like to take pics of every workout, hahah. (Just joking bro, Im not really into CrossFit.)

I will tell Rick that you gave me the heads-up. Have a good weekend.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Accutron View Post
    Great news thanks for letting me know Im definitely interested in that. I like the 2x2 because it should a cheap option in todays economy, sturdy and simple to make once you have the jigs and set-up.

I will check out your CrossFit review. But if you do proper CF review you need to to cover yourself in chalk, take your shirt off, and swing around like wild on the pull-up bar. And bring 4 cameras because those guys like to take pics of every workout, hahah. (Just joking bro, Im not really into CrossFit.)

I will tell Rick that you gave me the heads-up. Have a good weekend.
    Before I wrote the review I made sure I was in compression gear and wearing a some bright coloured Oly shoes that matched my Again Faster beanie. I had my "For a good time call Fran 21-15-9" shirt on and had full a grass fed Paleo breakfast. I worked out for 3.2 minutes and started typing. The first comment I got on the review was for pictures. I only had a iphone and bad lighting.

I can help you get a rack over the border very cheap. It's pretty simple these days.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #30 ()---()

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lostspacer View Post
    .. not sure about a custom job there would be little resale I am thinking but if its built right why would u ever need to resell it. Are you actually going to see something else he has built before you go that route? The elitefts build your own rack is nice too but after all the options that the collegiate has your paying close to it.. Not sure what i want but i get nailed all the time with broker fees and crap.
    Very true on resale and maybe pride of ownership. But youre also paying a lot more, a basic 2x2 on the EFTS site is like 989USD shipped, so to Canada thats about 1200 shipped at least, then they charge your for brokerage and taxes, etc.

With band-pegs top bottom, dip bars, monkey bar, and plate storage you are right, its close to the collegiate and it gets out of hand quickly money-wise...

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

Originally Posted by GarageIron View Post
    I can help you get a rack over the border very cheap. It's pretty simple these days.
    Thanks bro really appreciate that, will let you know.

Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000)
    His X1 doesn't have a rear crossmember...that's an error on his drawing.

Listen, GI, if you want to give me a hand getting a sweet ass rack for a good price I'm all ears. You seem know the places to go. Honest to god, I'd just love a Louie Simmons combo rack from legend but the shipping to Canada is killer.

Please PM me if you are willing to help me out.
    Last edited by Vmango; 10-26-2012 at 10:37 AM.

Originally Posted by Vmango View Post
    His X1 doesn't have a rear crossmember...that's an error on his drawing.

Listen, GI, if you want to give me a hang getting a sweet ass rack for a good price I'm all ears. You seem know the places to go. Honest to god, I'd just love a Louie Simmons combo rack from legend but the shipping to Canada is killer.

Please PM me if you are willing to help me out.
    That was the best deal I found too, it has the plate storage and nice pull-up bar etc.

Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000)
    If Edge can do me a Louie Simmons replica or a replica of another killer rack for a decent price I'd be more than happy to make the drive. Perhaps I will call Rick. There should not be duty as it is made in the U.S. but we'd have to pay HST bringing it across the border. No problem if he can fabricate a rack for cheap. If I do a custom here I'm paying duty either way.

Should probably make a new thread at this point but whatever. This is the comparison up to this point:

Rogue R-3 Pricing:
    R-3 - $833.25 (Pin/Pipe Spotters) no colour options, and 24in spacing
    J-Hooks - $82.26
    Monkey Bar Upgrade -$171.70
    Shipping - $202 (Ground Drop Shipping, approx.)

XTC XFit1 Power Rack Pricing:
    XFit1 - $799 (Beefy Spotters) two free colour options (on the welded design two colours can be selected only for frame and chin-up bar), and 30in spacing
    J-Hooks - $70 free colour option
    Monkey Bar - $155
    Pick-up - Free

lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000)
    bumping this thread back into existence

GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Funny you did that. I know a super smart and hygenic guy that just updated this ad

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ435418950

lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm selling a basic bench press made by Impex if anyone is interested.

ChrisLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fyi...came across a decent squat rack that came up today. I can't post the link but the ad is titled: "Rogue S3 Squat Stand with all add-ons"

Was thinking about jumping on it myself but decided to hold off.

Originally Posted by ChrisLifter View Post
    Fyi...came across a decent squat rack that came up today. I can't post the link but the ad is titled: "Rogue S3 Squat Stand with all add-ons"

Cool, didn't see that when I was looking. I don't think I'm gonna grab it but thanks!

CanuckDuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChrisLifter View Post

That's my ad! I posted it on kijiji because I use it for a pullup rack than a squat rack. I thought I'd get use out of it, but I never did unfortunately. I'm willing to negotiate a price if you'd like, you can see pictures of it on my thread that I created in which I ask which ghd to purchase. I also put an Ironmaster Super Bench up there on kijiji. Haven't got many replies for neither unfortunately.

Originally Posted by CanuckDuck View Post
    That's my ad! I posted it on kijiji because I use it for a pullup rack than a squat rack. I thought I'd get use out of it, but I never did unfortunately. I'm willing to negotiate a price if you'd like, you can see pictures of it on my thread that I created in which I ask which ghd to purchase. I also put an Ironmaster Super Bench up there on kijiji. Haven't got many replies for neither unfortunately.
    Do you have anything else for sale? Plates?

CanuckDuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lumocolor View Post
    Do you have anything else for sale? Plates?
    I still need the plates.

Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Tuff Stuff Power Rack for $345

Did anyone see this? I think tuff stuff is supposed to be quite solid and that price is pretty sweet by our Canadian standards. I'm good but is anyone out there hunting for a last minute Christmas power rack?

toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/spo/3417456592.html

The ad has been up since November 20.

Registered User legendofthewolf's Avatar
    legendofthewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendofthewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendofthewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendofthewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendofthewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendofthewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendofthewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendofthewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendofthewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendofthewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendofthewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Iakovos View Post
    Did anyone see this? I think tuff stuff is supposed to be quite solid and that price is pretty sweet by our Canadian standards. I'm good but is anyone out there hunting for a last minute Christmas power rack?

I'd avoid buying anything from that guy. He's been trolling kijiji and craigslist for a while now. He usually buys up all the decent deals on those sites and just resells them much higher. Also his prices are pretty mediocre. The guy was selling a used 300 lb Olympic set with a weight tree for $350. That can be had for brand new for less than $300.

Originally Posted by Iakovos View Post

While that deal isn't terrible for Canada, it is not spectacular. My old rack was similar and I was able to score it and a 300lb set for $300.

It depends on your patience, though, and if you can find a better rack for less.

Milk is for babies. michaelstone's Avatar
    michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "It's common knowledge man. You should only use Indica for bulking, Sativa for cutting."

"Who needs proper form? He was too busy setting PR's! Forget proper form, acquire PR's!"

"It's STILL your MUTHAFU$KIN set!!!!"

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights.”

michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just in Aug 22, over 900 pounds of olympic plate. Some rubber grip, most is York black standard plate. Most is in like new cosmetic appearance. one Bar and two plate trees available as well.

http://kingston.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...AdIdZ516263811

(looking at pics i see ivankos too, i'd get some if they weren't so damn far, as usual lol)
    "It's common knowledge man. You should only use Indica for bulking, Sativa for cutting."

"Who needs proper form? He was too busy setting PR's! Forget proper form, acquire PR's!"

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights.”

Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by michaelstone View Post
    Just in Aug 22, over 900 pounds of olympic plate. Some rubber grip, most is York black standard plate. Most is in like new cosmetic appearance. one Bar and two plate trees available as well.

http://kingston.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...AdIdZ516263811

(looking at pics i see ivankos too, i'd get some if they weren't so damn far, as usual lol)

Saw those too, i figured that the first was just a stock pick of Ivanko's to get you emailing about all the yorks he has in. Could be wrong i did not bother as i just scored 620pds of revolvers a few days ago. There were rubber ones near toronto as well but the ad is down now. Although he emailed me this afternoon asking if i wanted any.. They look to be in decent shape OM plates are probably still my favorite because i have yet to use these revolvers..

I drive down to Toronto from up north just to buy plates and do whatever else when i am there.. but mostly for Ivanko's... need to see how much i have now and call it quits.. I want to get a newer commercial leg press then sell my old one then maybe switch my york pro styles to Ivanko dumbbells if i can ever find a newer set in Ontario area. I was going to pick up a couple commercial dumbbell racks when i was there but the guy could not meet me on Sunday only Monday morning and we all know how bad rush hour traffic is in Toronto.

i don't mind driving to hamilton/toronto, but kingston would be a 3 1/2 hour one way tour, night as well drive 4 1/2 more and scoop up all those damn ottawa deals lol

Originally Posted by michaelstone View Post
    i don't mind driving to hamilton/toronto, but kingston would be a 3 1/2 hour one way tour, night as well drive 4 1/2 more and scoop up all those damn ottawa deals lol
    Those plates aren't a bad deal, but considering they seem like somewhat of a random lot, 900lbs @ $.69 + tax (assuming this is a legit business) is $700. So its really $.78/lb.

For a few bucks more you could probably buy 3 new 300lb York oly sets locally. This would be 765lb in plates + 3 bars, but at least its all new and matches. I'd sell off the bars for $60/each and you would end up paying under $600 for all of the plates. That works out to about $.77/lb after tax, or $.68 before tax. Just a thought.

True, i was going to try and barter, totally missed the "prices are firm" part. All I really need right now are 2 1/2's and 5's anyways because I have none, so probably good thing I didn't spend money on extra weight when I need those and a proper f/i/d/ bench more.

Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    10x45pd Ivanko Rubo plates near Toronto just went up. Asking $335 for all of them.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ518794434

Good luck for anyone that wants them

Good deal on a set of pro style DB's (1600lb up to 120's) for $800 near Burlington. If you don't buy them I will tomorrow.

I can't post a link as I found it on the kijiji app.

hardbody99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, I have some gym equipment for sale: Donkey Calf Raise Machine, Body Solid Fid Bench, Nautilus Old style Lateral Raise, Seated Calf Raise machine, T-bar Row, Military Seated Press with spotter stand. Ect....

Just shoot me a p.m. if interested.

f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    120lb Ironmaster set, not cheap by any means but haven't really seen these come up before so thought it was cool:

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ520160986
    BW: 247
    Squat: 550
    Deadlift: 601
    Bench: 381 w/pause
    Press: 275
    Front Squat: 405