i like marshmallow DJaRiHardstyle's Avatar
    DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)

teardrop quads????

how to get that teardrop look to the quads ? currently i'm on a 5-day split, because i split legs into two. every saturday i do quads and calves, then sunday i do hamstrings and abs. for quads, i do squats, leg press, then leg extensions. i do really heavy and usually throw in a fourth set to really tear up the muscle. any tips?

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the general consensus i was always told was that wider stance worked inner quads (tear drop shape part) more and narrower stance emphasizes the outter quads more.

but i'm pretty sure you can build all around nice legs by just focusing on building up your squats and of course gaining weight. use different width stances and different style squats to get overall development going.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Two parts; One is to remove the fat covering the quads. No matter what, how, you train them if the quads are covered in fat you wont see the tear drop. Part two, I found front squats to be absolutely killer. Keeps most of the tension on the quads, easier on the back, and allows you to get great depth relatively easy. Trade off is that it can be a little hard to get used to.
    My Workout Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146169983&pagenumber=

"It is while struggling against the heaviest weights a human body can move that the demand for courage is incessant."
    -Mike Mentzer

Quaaaads is not very well liked. (-100) Quaaaads is not very well liked. (-100) Quaaaads is not very well liked. (-100) Quaaaads is not very well liked. (-100) Quaaaads is not very well liked. (-100) Quaaaads is not very well liked. (-100) Quaaaads is not very well liked. (-100) Quaaaads is not very well liked. (-100) Quaaaads is not very well liked. (-100) Quaaaads is not very well liked. (-100) Quaaaads is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by DYTrainer View Post
    Two parts; One is to remove the fat covering the quads. No matter what, how, you train them if the quads are covered in fat you wont see the tear drop. Part two, I found front squats to be absolutely killer. Keeps most of the tension on the quads, easier on the back, and allows you to get great depth relatively easy. Trade off is that it can be a little hard to get used to.
    I agree. Lose the body fat
    Front Squats are great
    Once and a while I'll do back Squats in the smith machine with my knees wrapped together. This kills them
    Natural squats
    715 X 1
    600 X 10
    500 X 20
    405 X 30
    225 X 725 in3 1/2 hours (smith machine)