Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500)

Question What is key reps and sets for pre maxing out?

What kind of reps and sets should u do pre max to get the best max, or should you not do any and just max out without any pre reps? thanks for help
    "The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive."

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should definitely warm up especially before maxing out. I don't max out, but I do warmup a good bit before hitting my "working sets". Part of my warmup routine is to get the shoulders a good stretch.

I generally do 10 reps of some light weight, then do 5-6 reps with some more added, and then I get within 20-25 pounds of my working sets weight and get 2-3 reps. In between warmup sets I am still stretching. I have a problem with my shoulders when lifting heavy so I found that stretching them really good while warming up helps out a lot.

kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    warming up is a must, but most routines you see people do, they do too many sets and wear themselves out without even knowing it before doing their one rep max. Doing a set to failure or close to failure and then going up in weight and doing another like that makes no sense. Plus don't be worrying how much you can max if you want to build muscle.
    Plus there is nothing wrong with doing easy singles or sets when going up in weight for your heaviest set