Closed Thread
Page 80 of 312 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,400 of 9331
    I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RevengeBrah View Post
    Mos def. cool coolcoolcool

Saw this analysis chick
    Wants to refer me to mental health
    Been thru those hoops b4 but why not.
    Amuse them
    Inb4 they actually help me & i start my life before 30.

Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post
    Gjdm
    Fuking cold here
    Originally Posted by fueledbybeer View Post
    Good job man

finished office move at work now.... gone from having a decent office to cubicle city

how am I supposed to misc under these conditions???
    Thanks brahs <3 (no homo). I can't imagine it being cold brah lol,

brb heat waves here killing me
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. - The Austrian Oak

Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8r4vxjmSR1ryso02o1_r1_500.gif[/img]
    Dude wtf is wrong with his eyes? Strong alien, they see right through my soul.
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. - The Austrian Oak

RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1st world problems.
    Room in my bed..

Cause i had to go off to my appointment
    Dont kno wat u were hoping for! >:0 lol

Didnt do what i was meant to do this week. (again)

& i layered too much cause inside was cold & didnt know outside wasnt bad.
    :@

Tired too w/ insomnia work that out
    Fn cutting.. -.-

Tried to snap a ninja pic of sloot. Failed
    Old lady cockblocked.

Inb4 dear diary
    I cringed. In for story!
    ☼♫►♀▓ TRIPPIN BALLZ CREW ▓♀►♫☼
    *Survived Ibiza Crew*
    ★★★ Not afraid of 138 crew ★★★
    Trance \ ( ° ͜ʖ ͡°) / Crew

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [img]http://thekoalition.com/images/2011/07/hopsin1.jpg[/img

Contacts.
    http://www.xzibitcentral.com/2012/ne...album-version/

turns out that xzibit track was just a loop, BRB GETTING LUBE

RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

http://depressedtest.com/

I win.

Sparticoon pls do that ^
    *Survived Ibiza Crew*

SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RuskiBrah View Post
    I cringed. In for story!

I win.

Sparticoon pls do that ^
    bogan b!tches when i travel into the shire anyway. i call them she-hobbits. like to wear those tight yoga pants. and some look like they do squatz
    went to sneak a pic, nervous as phuck, pretending got no reception. two grandma's block me one looked over and mighta noticed what i was doing. feelsbateman.
    im not a very good ninja. some times ive taken them from too far away. brb zooming and fapping over a blur.

i wll do the test but i think i win already.

LOL^

RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MrDelts View Post
    http://www.xzibitcentral.com/2012/ne...album-version/

turns out that xzibit track was just a loop, BRB GETTING LUBE
    Me > Xzibit srs

HI, surprised it is I, everybody better run quick, before I unzip my pants and grab the gun clip, and bust till the your lungs rip,
    yell out till the law comes and gets me, *****s like me are often tricky, yes i know, i'm giving you a taste of dat south side flow, so get the phuck out of way before i drop you slow, oHHH
    You hear the Sirens? they're coming for me / you see, i'm a evil guy far from an icon, i'm strapped with a pipe bomb, ***** i AM THE BOMB SWAG.

I win.

Sparticoon pls do that ^

bogan b!tches when i travel into the shire anyway. i call them she-hobbits. like to wear those tight yoga pants. and some look like they do squatz
    went to sneak a pic, nervous as phuck, pretending got no reception. two grandma's block me one looked over and mighta noticed what i was doing. feelsbateman.
    im not a very good ninja. some times ive taken them from too far away. brb zooming and fapping over a blur.

i wll do the test but i think i win already.

LOL^

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Me > Xzibit srs

HI, surprised it is I, everybody better run quick, before I unzip my pants and grab the gun clip, and bust till the your lungs rip,
    yell out till the law comes and gets me, *****s like me are often tricky, yes i know, i'm giving you a taste of dat south side flow, so get the phuck out of way before i drop you slow, oHHH
    You hear the Sirens? they're coming for me / you see, i'm a evil guy far from an icon, i'm strapped with a pipe bomb, ***** i AM THE BOMB SWAG.

i swear son, you got a hardon for that ******* why dontcha suck his dick while i drop some dope ass rhymes on your bitch ass
    i'll cut you while you sleep, right under ya bed and i'll put a hole in your head, bitch.

i seen you round here son my hood aint the place to be cause i will rape you when i get the chance

RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i swear son, you got a hardon for that ******* why dontcha suck his dick while i drop some dope ass rhymes on your bitch ass
    i'll cut you while you sleep, right under ya bed and i'll put a hole in your head, bitch.

i seen you round here son my hood aint the place to be cause i will rape you when i get the chance

If he said jump i'll say ''how high?'' / if i say MrDelts, it's time to die

uhh yeah suck d1ck till the balls are drippin / Phucked your bish with aids now shes transmitting

It aint hard to see dis ***** is nothing less than second to none

And when I tell you i'm killing the game and its not with a weapon or gun
    Last edited by RevengeBrah; 08-26-2012 at 09:09 PM.

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

uhh yeah suck d1ck till the balls are drippin / Phucked your bish with aids now shes transmitting

pack your bags and get the fuk out
    don't just stand there like a little bish and pout
    there's a new king running chit in this town
    now give me back my crown
    ***** you ain't second to none
    when it comes to being thug, you just second to a nun
    i told you to quit before chit hit the fan
    but now you gonna end up like eminem's fan stan
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/4fvg53.jpg[/MG]

Oh lawdy.

But lol'd at perfect gif.
    *Survived Ibiza Crew*

Originally Posted by psai View Post

Oh lawdy.

But lol'd at perfect gif.
    im pretty interested to see if i can get some help this time around. i mean i been trying for almost a decade. and never did jack. but i am pretty bat**** crazy. it should be a concern.

Originally Posted by psai View Post
    I'm known as a psychopath, my balls are big enough to fight your dad, i'll tie your bish to a used mattress pad
    See when i'm mad i might yell and go ballistic even / and do chit for no specific reason / you know its the season to die
    So pled for your life / and scream your lungs out so you can wake the demons inside

I got barz son
    Last edited by RevengeBrah; 08-26-2012 at 10:08 PM.

I'm known as a psychopath, my balls are big enough to fight your dad, i'll tie your bish to a used mattress pad
    See when i'm mad i might yell and go ballistic even / and do chit for no specific reason / you know its the season to die
    So pled for your life / and scream your lungs out so you can wake the demeons inside

I got barz son
    the only barz you got are the xannies you take from your mummys medicine draw, you'sa busta ***** aint no bitch ever touched ya
    you say the 5-0 cuffed ya but real talk we all know you's a fake ass busta

word

the only barz you got are the xannies you take from your mummys medicine draw, you'sa busta ***** aint no bitch ever touched ya
    you say the 5-0 cuffed ya but real talk we all know you's a fake ass busta

word
    Got ya gurl blowing me in the showers like jerry sandusky.

1 LINE KILLER RAWR

#Swag

Got ya gurl blowing me in the showers like jerry sandusky.

1 LINE KILLER RAWR

#Swag

[Order Pizza Online And Make My Mom Answer The Door Crew]

boom

boom
    Too far mayne

boom
    Too far mayne

Lost my chit.
    *Survived Ibiza Crew*

Lost my chit.

I'm glad my pain brings joy to someone else.

I'm glad my pain brings joy to someone else.
    aw bby

*Survived Ibiza Crew*

xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone know how to clean airconditioners?
    It's one of those wall mounted near the ceiling and I see dark liquid leaking out from it down the wall.
    I think I maybe breathing in air filled with bacteria, explains why I tend to get sick during the summer more than winter...

Fuk.
    Keeping it within.

Originally Posted by xtraviolent View Post
    Anyone know how to clean airconditioners?
    It's one of those wall mounted near the ceiling and I see dark liquid leaking out from it down the wall.
    I think I maybe breathing in air filled with bacteria, explains why I tend to get sick during the summer more than winter...

Fuk.
    duno theres a filter inside on mine once you pop the hood open you can pull out and wash with the hose. thats about all you can do. i wouldnt go dismantling it.

Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What I ate last night mmmmmm
    Chicken bhuna with tikka pilau rice and tikka nan, poppadom and onion salad

Originally Posted by Kezzyukbrah View Post
    What I ate last night mmmmmm
    Chicken bhuna with tikka pilau rice and tikka nan, poppadom and onion salad

[IMG]http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u462/Kezzyukbrah/IMG_20120826_214528.jpg[IMG]
    We don't wanna see your poverty food pictures! (would demolish doe/10)

We wanna see pictures of your bish!

We don't wanna see your poverty food pictures! (would demolish doe/10)

We wanna see pictures of your bish!
    dis, my ***** knows wassup

my balls in his face
    no homo

Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You two cheeky kunts^^^. The misc has proceed many a times it can't have nice things

kezzy.. feces..and bread /that is all.

Closed Thread