Closed Thread
Page 29 of 312 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast
    psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MrDelts View Post
    so today has been a painful and swole face filled day
    called my doc up because the OTC painkillers did nothing.

awesome meds acquired
    ****yeah.jpg
    but seriously, i needed this im finally painfree kept waking up last night
    nice brah
    enjoy dem meds lol
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by psai View Post
    nice brah
    enjoy dem meds lol

oh i will

Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post
    Suck it upp brah. All i had was aspirins. & i had that + they cut in the roof of my mouth to get a tooth.
    Keep ice on it or itl keep expanding.
    Did they stitch u? Dont cut surgical stitches with house scissors. The dumbass i am.
    Pinched between the scissors instead of cuttin & it gave a very painful tug.
    Try ice chips & slurpees etc.
    Did u liquidy al ur food
    i wish i could say i could suck it up but when pain gets to the point of not being able to sleep/keep waking up and meds not doing **** i gotta take a step up, so happy my doc got me good meds finally

you gotta understand though, everyone has different proceedures with wisdom teeth, i had to get my gums cut out like flaps for 3 different teeth, another had to get smashed to ****, i got stitches that dissolve, why the eff did you cut them haha.

i had my first non liquid meal after two days....KFC potato and gravy lol, i was in heaven. all ive been having is up & go or yogurt, icecream.
    whenever i smell food i wanna cry lol

Originally Posted by NutellaBrah View Post
    Wow what a bunch of nerds ^

Lol if your NOT here to troll you're a dork. Why do you keep acting like its a bad thing??

All the misc is for is for people who lift to goof around and share humor. If you take it more seriously than that you are suspect and probably anti social.

If you want me to leave your thread get the leader of the Spartans to ask me to
    hahahah, is this guy real life?
    you're the dork

either way. keep posting, its entertaining.

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

i wish i could say i could suck it up but when pain gets to the point of not being able to sleep/keep waking up and meds not doing **** i gotta take a step up, so happy my doc got me good meds finally

you gotta understand though, everyone has different proceedures with wisdom teeth, i had to get my gums cut out like flaps for 3 different teeth, another had to get smashed to ****, i got stitches that dissolve, why the eff did you cut them haha.
    lol i prob had the same thing. they cut into my gums. they drilled into the roof of my mouth. etc.
    dunno brah they were dis solvable but was like half coming off. hanging down the roof of my mouth.

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol i prob had the same thing. they cut into my gums. they drilled into the roof of my mouth. etc.
    dunno brah they were dis solvable but was like half coming off. hanging down the roof of my mouth.
    thats weird brah
    how long was your recovery time

Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    How about I ask you to? Dont post in this thread again. Thx.

*Misc Zombie Response Team*
    Perth Misc Brah -
    *+ 92B +*
    http://instagram.com/maxcheekykunt

SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats weird brah
    how long was your recovery time
    i cant even remember. couple weeks. bout a month. then i had braces for 2 years. hope your having protein shakes and stuff like that.
    dont forget i still might have to do it all again. time will tell. couple have broken the gums. and remember almost all mine are coming in horizontally. so theyre but up against the other teeth.
    lol worst teeth genetics in the world.

SpecialPlace is just really nice. (+1000) SpecialPlace is just really nice. (+1000) SpecialPlace is just really nice. (+1000) SpecialPlace is just really nice. (+1000) SpecialPlace is just really nice. (+1000) SpecialPlace is just really nice. (+1000) SpecialPlace is just really nice. (+1000) SpecialPlace is just really nice. (+1000) SpecialPlace is just really nice. (+1000) SpecialPlace is just really nice. (+1000) SpecialPlace is just really nice. (+1000)
    [300 Spartan]

Now / Goal
    Squat: 352lbs / 400lbs
    Squat Reps 265lbs x 6
    Bench: 200lbs / 220lbs
    Deadlift: 440lbs / 460lbs

Shooting for the 1000lbs total

Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dam I always miss the action

SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread is dieing out :/ we need a few recruitment drives to get to 300 lol.
    Pусский Бра Kpy

I make **** post's and threads, but the misc puts up with it so stay classy my friends.

PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kezzyukbrah View Post
    Dam I always miss the action
    Sh!t was intense. jajajaja.

Originally Posted by SecretMiscer View Post
    This thread is dieing out :/ we need a few recruitment drives to get to 300 lol.

Just started posting here mayne, noticed only a handful post.

i cant even remember. couple weeks. bout a month. then i had braces for 2 years. hope your having protein shakes and stuff like that.
    dont forget i still might have to do it all again. time will tell. couple have broken the gums. and remember almost all mine are coming in horizontally. so theyre but up against the other teeth.
    lol worst teeth genetics in the world.
    yeah brah i just went to coles to check out some protein powder shakes (temporarily living with family atm so i dont have my proton powder)
    its good timing i guess, im going on a slight cut before i start beast mode and make bad ass gains (dat dere muscle memory)

fukk what do you have to get done again, braces or tooth removal?
    i had horrible teeth genetics as a kid, braces fixed that up but its a bitch maintaining straight teeth

Originally Posted by SecretMiscer View Post
    i noticed that too, when i joined up there were way more people posting

yeah brah i just went to coles to check out some protein powder shakes (temporarily living with family atm so i dont have my proton powder)
    its good timing i guess, im going on a slight cut before i start beast mode and make bad ass gains (dat dere muscle memory)

i had horrible teeth genetics as a kid, braces fixed that up but its a bitch maintaining straight teeth
    i already had braces. but i prob should have wore a retainer regardless theyre still 90% straighter.
    i meant i might still have to get my wisdoms out. i only got 4 molars out and a supernumerary tooth.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=s...=1920&bih=1070

my bottom ones were also like two rows.

rough example. they all in a row now. plus i had one aside from the removed one come out in the roof of my mouth and was pulled forweard over time.
    he said that its unavoidable it will move back slightly. as it was pulled forward a great deal.
    could just say phuck it and get vaneers but my teeth are okay now. plus veneers are hel expensive in Australia.
    and i am past vein. ive had a broken nose all my life too.

i was at coles today. they got mammoth milk. its like 22g protein chocolate milk. think its 2 for 4 bux. ive gotten it in the past.

Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

i noticed that too, when i joined up there were way more people posting
    This! Some days its just me and spartaa in here. I post in the female section too. Might bring over sone women's as its a sausage fest up in here

What you guys up to today then anything planned?

just going to train now. had my jack.

just going to train now. had my jack.
    What's on for today broskie?

What's on for today broskie?
    back and shoulders hypertrophy after i take a dump.
    what about youself?

back and shoulders hypertrophy after i take a dump.
    what about youself?
    Pics or dump didn't happen!

Wut?

Just at work again bro but having a day off today. The missus has gotta take my son through the hospital for his sleep patterns so can't really go to gym. So got my little bro coming down and full night of miscing and xnix I think

RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tonight;

-Fap
    -Dinner
    -Car meet
    -Fap
    -Sleep

Originally Posted by RevengeBrah View Post
    Tonight;

-Fap
    -Dinner
    -Car meet
    -Fap
    -Sleep
    What sort of car you got bro and how fast is you're fap?

Dididoitright?

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fuk brahs

Its almost 5 am here and I still feel restless and can't get any sleep

Oh well, I'm on vacation lulz
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

Originally Posted by psai View Post
    Fuk brahs

Its almost 5 am here and I still feel restless and can't get any sleep

Oh well, I'm on vacation lulz
    Just rub it in bish just rub it in

RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What sort of car you got bro and how fast is you're fap?

Dididoitright?
    I have a tricycle but I'm going over with bro he has a modded 2013 mustang.

My fap goes 0-60 in 2.3 seconds. Nom sayin?

Originally Posted by RevengeBrah View Post
    I have a tricycle but I'm going over with bro he has a modded 2013 mustang.

My fap goes 0-60 in 2.3 seconds. Nom sayin?
    Nice fuggin love mustang's but love the 60/70s mustang the best

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sup?
    John "The pro architect" Hollywood

http://teamhollywoodmilitia.com/
    http://www.johnotishollywood.com/#

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

Originally Posted by OtisBDriftwood View Post
    sup?
    Suo mayne? Soon revengebrah soon

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Suo mayne? Soon revengebrah soon

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

Fugging phone trolls me big time! Meant to say sup?

Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*
    Perth Misc Brah -
    *+ 92B +*
    http://instagram.com/maxcheekykunt

Originally Posted by Mxxz View Post

Closed Thread