Closed Thread
    PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500)

This is how it is...

I'm red. Why am I red? Well this dates back to back in the day, it was a nice evening on the misc, people were telling each other how horrible they are and everyone was ****ting on each others ideas, it seemed like everything was right. It was then that I posed the question and asked if "rep trains" are acceptable, since there was one going on in another post, NOT because I wanted to gain extra reps, however this is how it was taken. Some cock mod ended up seeing my thread, and mod-negging me to the oblivion because aparently I was asking for reps. I had gave a few laughs on the misc, gave some good advice in the "Fat loss" and "nutrition" forums and have lost 30 of my own stubborn ass fat pounds to gain those measley reps I had. This led me to think, since it was pretty clear that I wasn't abusing the system, more so asking to make sure others weren't, I wondered....why would this mod neg me so easily? To this day, I won't know. Maybe it was some goon who was pissed that I have said that 6 small meals aren't actually as important as some people think and may be completely irrelevant. Maybe it's cause I posted a study how a fasting period seems to work, and he got mad that it was only on mice. Maybe it's cause his girl left him, because he was a *******, and he took it out on me for not caring on one of his threads. Either way, I'm hoping there is some mod somewhere out here with power to put me back into the green. Typically I wouldn't care strongly about reps, but when I try to help someone with advice and people think I might be a troll, its ridiculous. WHATS IT GONNNAAA TAKE. I'll tell you whatever you want, I'll tell you that your body is actually good enough to wear a tank even though you should still cut 20 lbs, I'll tell you that meal timing is VERY RELEVANT and you MUST have 6 small meals to succeed, I'll tell you that I wish I could also be at 32% bodyfat and wear my "Animal" shirts to the gym. TELLL ME WHAT

Cliffs-

******* mod negged me

mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I negged a mod for white-knighting and he negged me back, UMAD?

PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500) PolishStriker is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by mTexas92 View Post
    No....no im not mad at all

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's ok man, just stay positive and don't get all bitter and butt hurt. I know the feel (see sig). Just keep posting things that YOU think are cool/funny/interesting and you'll get out. Half the people will just see red and ignore you, but the other half with still give you a chance.

How deep are you in, anyways?
    ***No Breathe Crew (test levels through the roof)***

***No Eat Crew***

***0 test crew (up from negative)***

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mTexas92 View Post
    I wonder if mods go on recharge......
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by PolishStriker View Post
    I'm hoping there is some mod somewhere out here with power to put me back into the green.
    Nope.
    Originally Posted by PervedOut View Post
    I wonder if mods go on recharge......
    Yep
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE