rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Feeling so dumb because of this girl

There used to be some girl that liked me like 3-4 years ago and I think I realized it, even people around me were saying it and kinda spreaded it before class a bit and the girl didn't even mind so I could tell she liked me. The ****ED UP thing is that I didn't really approach her and kinda ignored her, not in a rude way but not taking advantage, she is like a 9/10 and now she is not interested and with someone else, has this ever happened to you ?
    Last edited by rraawwss; 07-20-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rraawwss View Post
    There used to be some girl that liked me like 3-4 years ago and I think I realized it, even people around me were saying it and kinda spreaded it before class a bit and the girl didn't even mind so I could tell she liked me. The ****ED UP thing is that I didn't really approach her and kinda ignored her, not in a rude way but not taking advantage, she is like a 9/10 and now she is not interested and with someone else, has this ever happened to you ?
    Yeah bro, I'm sure if you would have acted when she was ten, you'd still be with her. Together for ever bbz<3
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    Yeah bro, I'm sure if you would have acted when she was ten, you'd still be with her. Together for ever bbz<3
    what do u mean, "Together for ever bbz<3", lol ?

slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't worry, brah! In another 4 years you'll be even more out of her league along with the dude she's with plus she'll be an official 10/10 because boobs!
    I pray to Crom

Originally Posted by slips View Post
    Don't worry, brah! In another 4 years you'll be even more out of her league along with the dude she's with plus she'll be an official 10/10 because boobs!
    I'm not out of anyones league dumbass, plus you're ugly brah

slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    14 year old with Unlimited League and no Avi calls me a dumb ass and says my aesthetic face is ugly, you srs?

OP is clearly a *******
    I pray to Crom

Originally Posted by slips View Post
    14 year old with Unlimited League and no Avi calls me a dumb ass and says my aesthetic face is ugly, you srs?
    "aesthetic face", by the standards of sesame street then... yes

OH such a sick burn!!!

Actually you're at that age where sesame street is still cool to watch huh? Tell me, what's Elmo been up to?

Upload a face pic and let me squash your hopes and dreams. Then we can settle your rustled jimmies.
    I pray to Crom

arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Age 14: 9/10

seems legit.

GrecoPersian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrecoPersian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrecoPersian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrecoPersian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrecoPersian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrecoPersian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrecoPersian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrecoPersian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrecoPersian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrecoPersian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrecoPersian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this
    Originally Posted by arman24 View Post

seems legit.

Originally Posted by arman24 View Post

seems legit.
    Posts picture posing
    Covers ugly face with white box
    Arman24 is a *******

rraawwss = Total d!ck tuck
    I pray to Crom

Apollonius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollonius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollonius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollonius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollonius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollonius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollonius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollonius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollonius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollonius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apollonius will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP please go...
    DOueven wut m8?
    S1 Crew

Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000)

InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP is a little bitch boy who watches elmo.

wot.

on a side note, yes op it has happened to me.

BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue
    im the guy shes with OP

**Mod negged 5 times crew**
    ** Always choose 3 crew **

Originally Posted by InFlames1990 View Post
    OP is a little bitch boy who watches elmo.

wot.

on a side note, yes op it has happened to me.
    suck my dick

ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rraawwss View Post
    That's a coincidence OP because the exact same thing happened to me. (Very Srs)

jos360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jos360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jos360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jos360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jos360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jos360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jos360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jos360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ectofitness View Post
    That's a coincidence OP because the exact same thing happened to me. (Very Srs)
    troll.jpeg

jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Funny you bring that up OP because... There used to be some girl that liked me like 3-4 years ago and I think I realized it, even people around me were saying it and kinda spreaded it before class a bit and the girl didn't even mind so I could tell she liked me. The ****ED UP thing is that I didn't really approach her and kinda ignored her, not in a rude way but not taking advantage, she is like a 9/10 and now she is not interested and with someone else, has this ever happened to you ?