knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight Gain. Please Inform.

I've been trying to phuckin gain weight for about 3 months.
    I am 5'9 155lbs, a Senior WR/CB and a avid weightlifter. My bench is 265 which is decent for my body weight. And I have extremely defined abs that I am willing to lose.
    I have Inner Armour Weight Gainer, Six Star Muscle Whey Protein, and Universal Creatine.
    What kind of supplement plan should I use with those to get maximum weight gain?!? Thanks bros.

Radiclize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Radiclize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Radiclize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Radiclize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Radiclize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First off you should read the nutrition stickies on how to calculate your tdee (the energy that you expend in one day) and add 10%-20% of that to your tdee (this surplus of calories will yield weight gain).
    Continue to lift strong and monitor weight gain. You should gain ~.5 to 1lb a week if you aren't gaining that amount, adjust calories by approx 100 until you are gaining in that range.
    Mirin that you bench 255.....Max? or for reps?

CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000)
    1 . Eat
    2. Eat some more
    3. Wash it down with water
    4. Proceed to eat.
    5. Lastly and most important, eat.

Edit: Ill hit you up on r/c ^ Good advice.

Squatting inthe curl rack ScottishColin's Avatar
    ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Food is the answer, suppose just help you a little if your diet sucks.

Use myfitnesspal to help you track your macros and calories, then you can adjust them accordingly
    Upper/Lower
    Current Goal - cut down to <75kg maintain >350kg total

_________Current_1RM____Current_For_Reps
    Squat_____130kg__________112.5kg 1x4
    Deadlift____150kg___________130kg 1x6
    Bench______90kg___________ 80kg 1x5

knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knightcb24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Radiclize View Post
    First off you should read the nutrition stickies on how to calculate your tdee (the energy that you expend in one day) and add 10%-20% of that to your tdee (this surplus of calories will yield weight gain).
    Continue to lift strong and monitor weight gain. You should gain ~.5 to 1lb a week if you aren't gaining that amount, adjust calories by approx 100 until you are gaining in that range.
    Mirin that you bench 255.....Max? or for reps?
    265 is my one rep max.. I usually do 185 around 3 sets of 12 for reps.
    But I just wanna bulk for football and also to increase max on all lifts. I've been taking one serving of mass gainer (675 cal, 50 protein, 100 carb) 2 protein shakes (300 cal, 40 protein, 26 carb) and 20 gm of creatine a day. Sound good?

jos360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jos360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jos360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jos360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jos360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jos360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jos360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jos360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bet theres some sort of cardio lurking in your daily routine thats sabotaging gain. Most teens play some sort of sport and you'll grow fast once you stop (my exp)

Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ptosello4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is your first mistake:

"What kind of supplement plan should I use with those to get maximum weight gain?!?"

thinking there is some magical formula of supplements to get you where you want to be.

1.you need to eat a surplus of calories. at least 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight
    2. train hard but smart. read around on the stickies and find the right training program for you, know what your doing in the gym
    3. get alot of sleep
    4. if you currently going to football practice, you will be burning alot of calories... you will need to eat even more to be in a surplus.
    5. next time start working hard and bulking BEFORE the season starts in the offseason.

good luck
    and your welcome.
    ★★★Black Knights Crew★★★

★★★ Pics or Negs Crew ★★★

★★★ Quality Crew ★★★

★★★Team Silent Stars★★★