Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Registered User AstrParticlBrah's Avatar
    AstrParticlBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AstrParticlBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AstrParticlBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AstrParticlBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AstrParticlBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AstrParticlBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AstrParticlBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AstrParticlBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AstrParticlBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AstrParticlBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AstrParticlBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Imo even big state public universities are over priced for even in state students. Student loans are a racket. But critical thinking skills gained from an education in most subjects is invaluable, even if the degree is not directly applicable to ones eventual career. Its a shame some students don't come from a wealthy enough background to assist in their education costs. I know if I had to work full time as an undergrad I would not have had the time to gain the knowledge I now need to succeed in a graduate program.

RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Every high school graduate from the state of NM gets their college tuition paid for (8 semesters) if they go directly out of high school to a NM college. feelsgoodman. I got scholarships and worked during college though to have the extra money since I've never relied on my parent's for anything since i was 15, except for food/shelter i paid for everything myself. Clothes, phone, car, insurance etc.
    hard to hate on a fellow wings fan but....

i need to cut... badly.

Registered User notbigenoughyet's Avatar
    notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I paid for my school and now I'm paying for my wifes.

U mad no future SugarMomma?

TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000) TFMOA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GI Bill.... Government pays me to go to school
    USMC '04-'08

"I've known kings to be beggars and beggars to be kings, all because they believed it so"

Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Testifier View Post
    Another mad ******* because his parents don't have any money to support having a kid (you).

If you're going to have a kid, you better be sure as chit you have enough money to support the kid fully until they gtfo of college.

You cannot earn chit on your own unless you have a college degree or is an actual prodigy child whom can create your own company out of thin air.

My dad paid for my entire education but I still worked part time in the process. He also paid for my sisters, including her masters. My parents aren't ****ing idiots. What kinda loving parent tells their kid to pay for their own chit when they know the kids don't make jack chit?

brb being in debt because my ******* parents said phuck you and your school expenses, yet, still didn't abort your ass because they were too much ****gying in the emotion of *******ree.
    Went back and edited the OP. Imagine if your dad/mom whichever one is the moneymaker died when you were 7 and your three sibling were 2,4, and 6. How's that college fund now *******?
    LGRW
    Detroit Lions

BS Mathematics '14, MS Econ '16

Rare species of moderate republican.

B: 315
    S: 405
    D: 475

-lifts updated 12/16

snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snapdad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How about you stick to worrying about yourself OP instead of going around being a jelly ****?

bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jolanar1 View Post
    This times a million. Why would you NOT want to help your child succeed in life? Repped.
    A lot of parents foolishly pay for their children's college rather than saving for retirement. Then they have to work until they die or depend on their children. Student loans are cheaper than lost investments and its better to have the college student pay for it than the parent, because their salary is going to grow more rapidly over the next 10 years compared to the parent. If I can put away enough for a 6 figure retirement and pay for my children's college I will. But the retirement fund comes first.
    Last edited by bill257; 07-20-2012 at 10:20 AM.

kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong misconceptions here, the poor get free education, my girlfriend gets everything payed by the government, it is the middle class in this country that truly gets screwed
    <Kansas Misc. Crew>
    They're = they are

Foste4jd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foste4jd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foste4jd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foste4jd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foste4jd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foste4jd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foste4jd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foste4jd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foste4jd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foste4jd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foste4jd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am lucky enough to have my parents pay for my schooling, and you know what I appreciate it. I do not skip class because "I wasn't feeling it" I do not slack off in class, never failed out of a class. I also work while going to school (Full time), therefore; I can pay for rent,utilities,food,booze,gas...etc. On my own. I do see where you are coming from, I have lived with kids that get fed spending cash, and blow off class, and act like everything will be given to them...These people usually end up asking "how did this happen to me" once senior year comes around and they cant graduate or hold a job.

Sorry you have to pay your own way through school, its got to be tough, but that is what builds character my man.

fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Cittrulline View Post
    My major is in my sig; strong observation skills. Last semester, I completed my math major (in 2 years, mind you) by taking classes 9-6 every day, then working 7- 3am 5 days a week. Did you even read the OP? negged, come the phuck at me.
    I couldnt do that, need a lot of time to study after classes, therefore zero time for a part time job. my parents paid for every penny. and ill do the same for my kids. umad?

Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cittrulline will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by apo99 View Post
    my parents pay for everything for me, if your parent have money its okay, why not?
    if my parents coulnt not afford it i would just be paying for it. Were not rich at all lol if very normal for european parents to pay for all the kids stuff and baby them. brb moving out when im 30
    raging. enjoy the teets of your mother and chicks laughing at you.
    LGRW
    Detroit Lions

-lifts updated 12/16

iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT op realizes life isn't fair

apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    must suck so hard to pay for all ur **** but props to u brah

my parents pay for all my ****, cloths, car, school bills everything, except my fishing and paintball stuff.
    100% spartan-
    cxbl paintball-
    fortune only comes once, but misfortune keeps on coming-
    eliniko crew

KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KogKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I get all my college paid by grants and scholarships. I even give some of that leftover money to my parents.

libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Was clicking through this thread and I'm legitimately bewildered by the fact that so many people are having their life's ticket handed to them. Brb job in college? No need, unless I want extra beer money or food. Have fun telling your kids about how you "worked hard to get where you are" while the voice in the back of your head is laughing because you know that you wouldn't be s**t without your parents money.

In all seriousness, I'm just mad/10. #poorfamilyproblems #work50hoursaweekontopofcollegeproblems

EDIT: Christ. My parents aren't (werent) bad people. My dad died shortly after I was born leaving my mom with 4 kids to raise on her own, that's why she isn't paying for it.
    I'm English therefore receive a government funded student LOAN. Nice job belittling other peoples achievements. Have fun with your bitterattheworld goals of 2012

Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xeledon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    German brah here, get 500 euros a month because i´m a student and parents are poor. in addition, 187 euros "child money" every month, sadly only for another 7 month. awwwwwyeeeahhhhh.jpg

nearly 400 for rent though, fml

i have to pay back 7000 euros in the end (get the money for a maximum of 5 years)
    - Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.

- You can´t have both feet at the ground and kick ass at the same time.

*Misc physicist crew*

BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1. My mom worked her ass off with 2 jobs and classes during college, she doesnt want me to have to do that. Money is a luxery and she doesnt want me to be stressed like she was in college
    2. My parents are paying for it so I dont have to pay interest on a loan. It would be foolish to take out a loan just so I could say I "did it by myself"
    3. You say you are going to be an engineer, which is a good job. Are you going to hoard you money away from your kids and make them go through all the things you had to become successful?

Originally Posted by fibrasofpeace View Post
    I couldnt do that, need a lot of time to study after classes, therefore zero time for a part time job. my parents paid for every penny. and ill do the same for my kids. umad?
    You provided incontrovertible evidence that I am just superior to you; why in the world would I be mad?
    brb calc 1-4 EVERY chem class available among other engineering classes. GPA: 3.8 hours worked per week: never less than 40.

Are you mad?
    LGRW
    Detroit Lions

-lifts updated 12/16

supwithdatbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) supwithdatbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) supwithdatbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) supwithdatbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) supwithdatbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) supwithdatbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) supwithdatbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) supwithdatbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) supwithdatbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) supwithdatbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) supwithdatbody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ain't baiting me OP with yo ethnocentrism. Your rant isn't gonna change how i do things. u mad?

TrustMeBrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fuark you! I pay for my own education and living expenses. Had to take out loans and work while still in college.
    Gonna have to pay back a total of 14K loans.
    Fuark, when will it be my turn for caring parents, fkers didn't even help me move.

=(.

Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Swimming in debt cause I refuse to make my parents pay for college. Feelsgoodman.
    B.S. Human Nutrition and Dietetics
    Sigma Pi (SIUC)
    Pittsburgh Steelers!!

Cox College Dietetic Internship/Master in Nutritional Diagnostics 2014 Cohort

Originally Posted by BigDawg69 View Post
    1. My mom worked her ass off with 2 jobs and classes during college, she doesnt want me to have to do that. Money is a luxery and she doesnt want me to be stressed like she was in college
    2. My parents are paying for it so I dont have to pay interest on a loan. It would be foolish to take out a loan just so I could say I "did it by myself"
    3. You say you are going to be an engineer, which is a good job. Are you going to hoard you money away from your kids and make them go through all the things you had to become successful?
    3. Who in the phuck REALLY wants kids?
    LGRW
    Detroit Lions

-lifts updated 12/16

Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Even if my mom could pay for anything, I would refuse it, srs. Define "character". This whole generation is centered around instant gratification and having everything done for them.
    We'll you're just an uppity kunt is all. It doesn't make you any better than the next guy.

Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gmoney25 View Post
    Swimming in debt cause I refuse to make my parents pay for college. Feelsgoodman.
    you're doing it wrong.

Originally Posted by libtolu View Post
    I'm English therefore receive a government funded student LOAN. Nice job belittling other peoples achievements. Have fun with your bitterattheworld goals of 2012
    I'm bitter at the world because most of it's inhabitants are too ****ing incessant and petulant and unambitious to do anything for themselves. Legit raging now. Off to the gym.
    LGRW
    Detroit Lions

-lifts updated 12/16

apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    raging. enjoy the teets of your mother and chicks laughing at you.
    lol i get gifted a house on my weeding day just like my parents got,, lol i have more $$$ than 90% of the kids my age and will have more by the time i move out. most 1rst generation greek and italian immigrents are like this too man lol, ive been going out with the same greek girl since i was 15 lol, most of my friends are greek and italien and i dont think anyone under 28 has moved out.
    100% spartan-
    cxbl paintball-
    fortune only comes once, but misfortune keeps on coming-
    eliniko crew

fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100) fibrasofpeace is not very well liked. (-100)
    You provided incontrovertible evidence that I am just superior to you; why in the world would I be mad?
    brb calc 1-4 EVERY chem class available among other engineering classes. GPA: 3.8 hours worked per week: never less than 40.

Are you mad?
    lol engineering isnt even hard, try medical school *******

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wessneijder View Post
    My dad makes $90k a year my mom is a lazy bum doesn't work just sits at home. My dad blew all his money on a Mercedes Benz and when college came around they couldn't get the Parent Plus loan and I didnt qualify for FAFSA grants/loans because my dad made "too much money."

You want everyone to start from the bottom where they can get stuck as an assistant manager making $35k/year at 30 years old? It's a dog eat dog world out there. People take what they can get. If that means free money from their parents, more power to them. Life is a struggle for everyone.

Stop dreaming thinking everyone who works hard will become JD Rockefeller billionaires.
    Sadly, this is the real world, where merit doesn't always translate to success.
    300 Forever

blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I won't pay for my kids school if it's community college. If they get into a good school and are ambition then I will pay because they earned it. My parents made me work a lotta hours in highschool cuz I had a 2.0 and didn't care. They still paId for school tho which is kinda doesn't make sense but I make a lot now

Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Productivity View Post
    you're doing it wrong.
    Only way I can go to school, I have a job but it is not enough to offset all living expenses/education.
    B.S. Human Nutrition and Dietetics
    Sigma Pi (SIUC)
    Pittsburgh Steelers!!

Cox College Dietetic Internship/Master in Nutritional Diagnostics 2014 Cohort